"Living with boyfriend" purposely

"Love at first flight"

             3 months had past by just like that. Omma and I have gotten very close, so did Hyunseong Oppa and I. My job is now official, I get to go on the plane to"work". Last week was my very first time. The trip was to the US. Since us flight attends have to stay here at the "ESR hotel" for 2 days, I went to see how Ahbba was doing.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMO, is that really you ?" Mr. Kim said in a surprised but happy tone.

He opened the front gate for me to come in.

"ne" I gave him a soft smile. 

We both walked in the house, He was questionly me a whole bunch but i did not answer him.

Instead I ran to Ahhba's work room.

"AHBBA!" I shouted as he lift his head up from paper work and looked at me with watery eyes.

He did not say a word.... He backed up from his chair and walked towards me,

"Is this really my jah gi ya?" Ahhba cupped my face as his tears slowly fall one by one.

I gave him a soft smile, It was hard to hold back the tears.

"Ne Ahhba," Without knowing it, tears start to fall.

I walked in for a hug, the kind ive been missing since I left.

"i miss you Ahbba" 

"me too, " 

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK END!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that emtional scene, Ahbba and I talked for 2 straight hours.He was surprisingly  happy with me and my job, Ahbba said I can stay in Korea as long as I want since he barely have any time for me anyways.I agreed with it right away. He told me I am welcome home anytime. So im guessing I have 2 homes now. 

 

"good morning" Omma opened my bedroom door and stepped in.

"morning" I rub my eyes and turn to my bed stand, it was 7:30 in the MORNING.

"I have good news for you" She said happily as she sit on the side of my bed.

I sat up and rest my back on the wall. 

"ne?" I run my fingers through my messy hair.

"so your Ahbba and I are going on vaction." she smiled so big, it was getting weird to me.

"huh and?" 

"Since we wont be home, that includes Hyunseong too, because he is going to be gone for 3 weeks"

"BWOH?" I was now fully awake.

"ne, Boyfriend have some filming to do, its call HELLO BABY, so I talked to their manager and they say yes, u can stay with Boyfriend until Ahbba and I are back." 

"BOWH? im not a little kid anymore, I can live alone for 3 weeks omma."

"aniya! you cant." She said as she got up from my bed.

"but omma, I can... TRUST ME!!" I shouted as I got up to her level.

"NO!  your going, pack up ur things, 2moro someone will come get you at 6 am" With that being said, she walked out of my room with no other words.

"OMMA!! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS." I shouted but she did not stay to listen.

"AISHHHH"

image
 

(next morning)

"GRACE-AH....GRACE" 

"ya" I said softly as I turn to the opposite side.

"the limo is here" 

I lazily turn on my lamp, and found hyungseong oppa....

"go wash up" he demanded.

"ne" it was 5:00, didnt omma say 6 something.

"bwoh-ya" 

I hop in the shower and took a quick shower but this time, I did not bother to wash my hair. It dry very slow because i do not have silky asian hair.

I got out the shower and enter my room, It was now 5:50 AM

I walk over to my closet and dig through my clothes, the dirty ones and the clean ones.....

"i have nothing to wear, I needa go do some shopping sometime soon" I told myself.

i guess this will do,

 

After i was dressed,

"grace-ah, lets go" Hyunseong oppa knocked on my door.

"ne" I quickly grabbed my suit case and ran out the door.

Omma and my 2nd Ahbba already left.

we finally got there, Hyungseong got out of the limo first and told me to follow so i did, we went up the big tall building and into the dorms.

"here is my room with kwangmin, the younger twin." he opened the door and showed me their room, kwangmin was still in bed sleeping.

he gently closed it without making any kind of noise.

"Here is the leader, Donghyun and Jeongmin's room." again he slowly opened and show me it, 

They were up, Donghyun was folding his clothes and jeongmin was listening to music. 

I bow to both of them and left.

"and finally, this is youngmin and minwoo's room" As he was about to open the door, we both can hear giggles coming out from the inside.

Then he open the door without manners this time.

"ya! you guys are so loud"  he shouted as Youngmin, Minwoo and 2 other girls attention turn to us.

"oh hi' Youngmin got up from the ground and came over to me.

He reached to shake my hand but I backed up just in time

"annyeonghaseyo" I bow.

Then he gave me this look:

.

"annyuong" I bow.

.

"come in" He grabbed for my hand.

"ya" I pull my hand away.

"waeyo? ur  going to be sleeping in here anyways" He said as he gave me a smile and grabbed for my suit case.

"BWOH? OPPA!" I turned to Hyungseong, I couldnt tell wht he was thinking, his face is blink.

"OPPA-AH" I shook his arm.

"mainhe Grace-ah, the manager said since ur still young just like these two idiots, you three should share a room, its more "comfortable"...so"

"OPPA! I dont-" 

"is something wrong?" some guy cut me off.

"OH, UH ANI" Hyunseong lied to the guy.

"nothing manager" Youngmin said but he did not look at the guy, he kept his eyes on me.

"WHAT THE IS WITH HIM" I thought to myself.

"aishhhh, since I dont want hyunseon oppa to get in trouble, ill just go with it, its just for 3 weeks"  i told myself.

"oh nothing, I was just getting things settle down" I turn to the manager and told him.

He smiled as he nod and then left.

"JINJJA ?" Oppa was shocked at wht i just said.

"ne oppa, just this once" I told him. 

"omo, saranghaeyo" oppa came in for a hug.

"YA, YA, YA" youngmin broke the hug and pull me inside the room.

"u can go now, we will make sure to take good care of her." he said as he wrap his arms around my shoulder.

"dont touch" hyunseong said as he push youngmin's arm away from my shoulder....

"dont look, dont nothing to my little sister arrasso"

"arrasso, arrasso" youngmin and minwoo said at the same time.

With that, Oppa left the room. 

"ya, you two can leave now" Youngmin told the two girls on the floor.

"FINE" they both said at the same time.

"have fun with him" one of the girl said to me as she past by, purposely hitting my shoulder.

"ya, who do you think you are" I pull her back and said in her face, tippy toeing to her level.

"im youngmin's girlfriend, and you?" because she was taller than me, she was now in MY face, all over my face.

"YA! NO FIGHTING IN HERE" minwoo pull back the girl and opened the door.

"go" youngmin said as he cross his arms.

She looked at him for a second and then starting stomping her way out.

Youngmin shook his head as he sigh heavily.

"so who will she be sleeping with?" minwoo shut the door and said.

"ME" he playfully said, or at least i think he is.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                hey everyone, here is ch 7, hope you enjoyed. ^^

        and yes youngmin gonna be a player/bad boy type in this fanfic, if you cant tell already.

                                             but hope u guys still like it (: