"It continues..."

"Love at first flight"

"OPPA-AH" I whined.

"here" He shoved a piece otteokbokki in my mouth.

"MMMMMM" I gave him a big bright smile, meaning its D E L I C I O U S. 

"GOMAWO KEKEKE" I laughed.

We continue to eat the food that were made by my personal chef.

 

                        ****************************************FLASH BACK FROM  2 WEEKS AGO******************************************

 

"YA, YOUNGMIN! PLEASE MAKE ME SOME RAMEN TOO" I demanded as I sat on the kitchen table with my morning hair style.

"please go wash up, your making my food smell" 

"BWOH????" rising up from my seat, I can feel blood boiling inside me.

I was just like,

image

he turned from the stove and gave me the "look" 

 

 

"I'll  cook my own food" I shove him off to the side and got a tiny pot out and filled it with water.l.jpg

(mine)

 

"looks better than urs" I was so cocky with my declious "looking" ramen infront of me.

 

20121022_2033291.jpg

(HIS)

"dont lie to urself" youngmin let out an evil grin as he continue to the noodles down his throat.

Rolling my eyes at him, I took my chopsticks and dip it in my ramen.... stabbing into it a couple times... I grabe a couple noodles with it, shoving it in my mouth, expecting its going to be as good as it looked.

 

imageimage

~omfg wht the hell is this i just shoved down inside me!~ 

 

"mmmm" so yummy" I try to play it off.

"jinjja? mine is just okay" he commented yet he continue to eat his ramen as I watch him eat with an empty tummy.

 

 

He looked up and chuckled.

"why arent you eating?" he asked all innocent.

"im not hungry anymore."  I shoved my bowl of ramen in the middle of the table.

** i said under my breath.

"oh really? wht is that i hear?"  he let out a laugh, as if its the funniest thing in the world.

"that must be ur own tummy" I said as i got up from my seat, covering my tummy making sure it doesnt make anymore stupid noises.

I walked up the stairs slowing expecting him to call me back and eat with him but nooooooo....he didnt.

so I was just like "OKAY IM DONE"

 

image

 

After i was all washed up, i changed into a dress, its perfect for the beach.

 

00045790-05.jpg

 

As i step foot into the kitchen, I saw him looking my direction, with his big eyes not even blinking once.

"YA! "  I shouted as i shook his arms.

"am i that beautiful today?" I smiled with happiness, i then cover my heated cheeks wit my palm.

He knew he was stunned with my beauty. 

 

image
 

he burst out with laughter. He did not stop for a longgg while.

"BWOH?"

"YA!" 

"WAEYO?" 

"tell me!!" I hit his shoulder HARD.

"ouch" he finally stopped with his childish actions.

"ya! wht is it?" I asked hitting once again.

"stop hitting me" he complained as he rub the spot back and forth.

I was just there like :

image

 

but inside im really like :

 

image

 

He began to laugh again as he saw my expression.

 

Youngmin laughing Image

 

"is he laughing because i said i look beautiful today? or is he laughing just to play it off?" I thought to myself.

"I DONT LIKE YOU"  I said as i walk past him heading outside to get some fresh air and to get away from this rude .

yet I was pulled back to the spot

"ya! ya! mianhe," 

"sit here, ill make you ranme." he said nicely as he stood up and gave up his seat for me

"NO! I DONT WANT RAMEN" I cross my arms as i was now seated on his warm seat. It feels as if i was being so stubborn little brat but i dont caree.

"wah do you want then?" he giggled, trying his hardest to hold it in.

"you have to be my personal chef. mine and only MINE! until i get tired of ur food" I turn to look at him still not uncrossing my arms.

"ne, ne " he uncrossed my arms and slightly touch my chin.

"smile. your scary when ur mad" he said as he walk off to make me some beef flavored ramen.

"why am i smiling? thats suppose to make me mad" yet a smile still appeared apon my face without me forcing it.

 

****************************************FLASH BACK ENDS******************************************

"gomawo" I thank youngmin oppa once again as I reach over the table for

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS0iUKH2UaDbdGXJZVBDG

 

homemade chessecake by him.

"UH NO" he pulled the plate back as he lean close to me.

Pointing to his lips, I knew he wanted a kiss first.

There was a long pause as I think about it, but deep inside me, i knew i wanted to do it soooooo badly.

"you dont have to eat this, I can finish it myself." 

He gave me a look as his eyes sparkle.

He lean closer.

~NOW i want those lips agaisint mine badly.~

My eyes slowly close expecting some kind of actions around the mouth area.

"you know you want to" he softly whisper in my ear.

"YA!" I back away as I hit his arm hard.

"AISHHHHH" I sigh softly but still making sure he heard.

~I hate how i try to play it off but he know me so well~

I then pull him close by the neck, our forhead touched.

my face now move slowly towards his, our nose met.

I tasted the sweetness of the cream chesse frosting tat was on his lips as I kiss them.

we both pull away, he look at me, then lean toward me again, pressing his lips on mine,  this time it was longer.

I felt the tip of his tongue at the the edge of my mouth, I then quickly pulled away fast.

He giggled at my sudden actions.

"waeyo?" coverin my burning face with both my hands. 

~after the morning breakfast/dessert~

As I was doing the dishes, I felt as if someone was behind me.

turning around, there was no one to be found.

I continue on with the dishes.

 

tumblr_m69b36oTVR1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

 

Then I felt it, someones arm laced around my wasit.

"YA! YOU STARTLED ME" I screamed as I jumpped.

turning my head to the right, 

My cheek was nearly 1 centimeter away from his lips.

He laughed hard, it wasnt even that funny. It really scared the out of me.

"YA! DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN! i get scared easily" I complained and then continue on with the dishes ignoring that fact he's hugging me from behind for the first time, its so comfortable... i feel so protected.

"ne, mianhe" he whisper softly in my ear passing through the strand of hair tat was in the way.

 Then I felt it, his soft lips against my neck, kissing around tat area for a while. It tickled a little but i love the feelin, so warm and nice. If I could relive one feeling for the rest of my life, this would be it, the first time I believed in love.

 

 

                                                ******************************************************************************************************

 SORRY  if this chappie is a little long.... i decided to throw some flask back scenes here and there just because. 

Hope you guys still enjoyed though (:

GOMAWO for reading <3