"Its my time."

"Love at first flight"

"good morning" 

"are you okay? you look a little pale" I notice as I took the seat next to Youngmin oppa.

He was quiet, looking out infront of us.

east-beach-front-back-porch-l.jpg?400:40

 

"im really going to miss you" youngmin said as he turn and fully facing me.

His eyes were watery.

"Im right here pabo, what do you mean ?" I questioned but he did not reply.

He just started at me as his tears fall slowly one by one.

Im just there like

 

image

 

I wanted to know. I NEED to know whts going on here!

"ya, tell me" I try to stay calm as I speack but my heart was racing....it feels as if its going to brust out of my chest any mintue now.

"here" he handed me the letter tat was in his hand.

I quickly unfold it and read it; low and soft to myself.

 

                          DEAR MY DEADEST GRACE,

Gracie, come home now sweetie, everyone miss you very much. 

Its been far too long.... I dont care what will happen to anyone anymore.

I need to see you, I need to make sure you're okay. Im very worried.

please just come back to our home, Omma, Ahbba,and Hyungseong will be waiting for you.

                                                                                           LOVE ALWAYS,

                                                                                                 OMMA          

We both sat there quietly not saying anything. 

I reread the letter once again as youngmin stare at his shoes.

There was a long pause.

Then I finally turn and stare at him, but he doesnt return the look.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMnyipZhp9xZn0lUCdl9_

 

"oppa-ah," It felt hard to speak, the words tat I want to say was not coming out from my mouth.

All the things I need to tell him was hiding inside of me.... why cant it come out already.

We both stare at each other.

I look staright into his eyes searching for the answer i want to hear yet nothing was heard,  he was quiet.

"Gracie, please dont go" he finally said after a long pause.

"please dont.... I do not want u on the plane by yourself, anything can happen." 

"Im a flight attendant dummy, im not afraid." I laughed.

He stayed serious, "this is no time to joke around, im serious" 

"okay,oky...mmmmm" I thought for a while.

~OMG~

image

 

I jumped up and down full of happiness.

"LETS GO TOGETHER" I shouted.

He look up at me and smiled but his eyes says no. I can see the sadness in them.

"I will miss you" he got up from his seat and walked in the house with no other wards.

That night felt like a thansand year.... I can not sleep, my head was so dizzy, myheart ach more and more as I think about how we're going to work out...

"WHAT SHOULD I DO???" I thought quietly to myelf and then there was a nock at my door.

My train of thoughts paused for a secound. 

"Grace, are you asleep?" 

I stayed quiet.

"Maybe if I dont answer, he will go away." I thought to myself.

Then the door slowly open, his head peeked in as the hall way light shine on my face making it hard to open my eyes.

"ya, ur really asleep?" he  whispered.

"....." I stayed quiet,

"I love you Grace, and I hope you feel the same way.... I dont want to let you go but I have no choice, please dont forget me..." he said as I felt some dry lips against my forehead.

"good night" he whisper into my ear as he got up.

"WAIT!" I shouted as I pull him hard by the hand.

He fell into my arms as I hug him tight.

his embrace was tight and warm.... I never want to let go but he did.

"I guess u heard every word" he smiled.

It was hard to see his smile in the dark but i can feel in, besides, his teeth are super white.

"ne, and i do feel the same way." I told him as I pull him close and kiss him on the cheek.

Pulling way, he lean close to me as I lean back and lay on my bed.

He is now on top of me.... I felt his hand looping under my shirt, untying my bra.

"I dont think this is-" 

He kissed me hard, I guess he wanted me to shut up.

I felt his tongue inside my mouth as he bite my lower lips.

He quickly took off my shirt as I took off his.

He is now inside of me.

It started to hurt a little but it felt so nice.

He start to moan,

for a second, i thought i was hurting him.

"i love you so much" he stated as he continue to moan some more but louder this time.

"i love you too" I reach out my hand and touched his warm body.

"DAMN! WHO KNEW HE HAD THIS..." his hard six packs, so nice just feeling it.

Later that night, we just lay in bed and talk as we both try to sleep in each others arms.

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone tats reading this.... GOMAWO (:

I really thought about this chappie, hehe sorry its kinda unexpected but i wanted to make at least 1 ual activity sense ya know?

LOLS! please dont mind, this is the last one ^^

Its going to end soon but u will find out how if you stay and read til the very end.

                                        -THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENT THOUGHTS/FEEDBACKS .