Chapter Two

Voice Of My Heart

CHAPTER TWO

"Ah~ I'm bored Myungie…." Eunji whined as she leaned on the locker beside Myungsoo's. "That's oppa to you." he said with a grin as he put his books in his locker.

"Tch. I'm never saying that word." she answered with a face as he closed his locker. Someone caught her eye and she immediately smiled, "WONNIE OPPA!" Eunji ran to him and jumped on his back, strangling his neck into a tight hug. "Ji Ji…" he squeaked, having trouble breathing, "Cant. Breathe."

"I MISSED YOU!~" Eunji shouted, hugging his neck tighter. "Yeah? Well, you're gonna miss him when he's inside a coffin if you continue doing that." Myungsoo pulled Eunji off him. She pouted but hugged him properly this time.

"Missed me that much?" he asked, her hair gently. She pulled away and pouted, "Hell yea, oppa. I had no one to pull pranks on teachers with."

"You said you wont say oppa!" Myungsoo cried. She stuck her tongue out at him, "Wonnie oppa's an exception." He made a face at her but smiled at his mate. "Nice to see you again, Shin Wonho." he used his full name as he bowed jokingly.

Won Ho followed his actions, "You too, Kim Myungsoo." They both looked up and chuckled. "Yah. Wonnie oppa, got an idea for a prank on Mr Choi? He got me two weeks of detention yesterday." Eunji asked Won Ho. "Dude, you don’t even go to detention." Won Ho pointed out, ruffling Eunji's hair.

Eunji shrugged, "Still. I hate the dude for his favoritism. I swear he loves Myungie."

"He does not! I'm just a good student." Myungsoo argued.

"Nerd." Eunji and Won Ho said together. 

 

 

 

"GET OUT!" Naeun and Eunji shouted, pushing Myungsoo out of Naeun's house on a Friday night.

It was the girls' monthly sleepover, the one night where they could talk, without Myungsoo butting in with questions to things he didn’t understand.

"Aw....But I wanna join~" Myungsoo whined, stomping his foot. "Dude, it isnt GIRLS night for nothing." Eunji stated, patting his shoulder.   "But. But...Aw… Cant it be girls night with one boy included?" Myungsoo asked, giving them puppy eyes.

It was cute. For anyone's eyes. But the two knew how to stand it and they just stared at him blankly.

"Nope." Naeun and Eunji said, popping the 'p'.

"But I'm bored~ Just this once? Please?" Myungsoo begged. "Hang out with Infinite then." Naeun suggested, referring to his close, but not so close friends at school. "Aish. FINE!" he pointed a accusing finger at the two, "You girls are keeping something from me…" The girls just smiled cheekily at him as they pushed him lightly out the door, "BYE!"

"Eat properly before you start on snacks. Brush your teeth after eating sweets. Don’t sleep late. No messing the house up. No scary movies. If ghosts appear, hide quickly. Call  me if kidnapper co-" Myungsoo's voice got cut off when Naeun and Eunji slammed the door in his face.

"GO OPPA!" Naeun said through the door. "BYE BYE MYUNGIE!" Eunji called as she lay on the couch. Naeun heard a faint groan then footsteps outside her door and she chuckled before she sat next to Eunji. "Ah~ The idiot's finally gone." Eunji joked as she grabbed a packet of chips which Naeun took away from her.

"Lets eat dinner first." she told the older one. "Wah? Why!?!" Eunji whined. "Myungsoo oppa said so." Naeun answered from her kitchen. Eunji stopped her tantrum and raised an eyebrow at the hallway which led to the kitchen before standing up, "You actually listened to him?"

Eunji saw Naeun nod as she entered the kitchen. Food was already neatly placed on the large white table, all traditional Korean dishes. Eunji groaned silently before plopping herself next to Naeun.

 

"Nana~" Eunji called as she lay lifelessly on the soft carpet. Naeun turned to her, "Yeah?"

"I'm bored~"

Naeun rolled her eyes with a smile as she watched Eunji fill her cheeks with air and release them. An idea came into mind, "Unnie! Let's tell secrets!"

Eunji raised her head a bit and looked at Naeun with an are-you-kidding-me look. Naeun giggled, "Come on. It'll be fun." She pulled Eunji up into a seating position as the latter whined every now and then. The two shared the most random secrets, as they laughed at each others', with Eunji telling the most stupidest.

"Yah, unnie." Naeun said, trying to get rid of the hesitation in her voice. Eunji looked at her, "Why?"

"What if...I told you that...I liked Myungsoo oppa?" she asked, trying to say it naturally.

"You like him?!" Eunji yelled, surprised. "No…I-I'm just saying.." Naeun stuttered. "Ah...Okay. But I dunno. I wouldn’t mind I guess." Eunji shrugged.

Naeun took a deep breath, "Well...I do." Eunji looked at her, "Seriously?"

Naeun sheepishly nodded, a blush creeping up to her cheeks, "and...I want to confess…" She felt herself turn tomato red and she dug her face into her hands, hiding it.

 

 

Eunji took that chance to swallow the rock forming in .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's notes: Short chappie~ ^^