The Story Only I Didn't Know

Cinderella's Fake Prince Charming.

The  next morning SeonHee steps out of her room with one hand rubbing  her head, and the other patting her lower back. Looking up she see's JinHo in the kitchen making breakfast, he turns around, looks at her and smiles.

                                    "Good Morning... Fiancé..." He smirks. She looks at him in shock, without saying a word. He walks up to her and touches her cheek. "what? You don't remember what happened last night?"

                                     "What?!" SeonHee backs up and runs to the bathroom and slams it shut. She looks at in mirror, seeing that her face is as red as a cherry. "what did we do last night?.... what happened? SeonHee, you have to remember!! Think.." She shuts her eyes. On the other side of the door JinHo is listening and keeping himself from laughing out loud. On the inside he's laughing so hard, but outside he's restraining himself. Then after hearing her footsteps start walking to the door, he quickly runs to the kitchen, somewhat slipping when he sharply turns out of the hallway. He runs to the stove and then acts as if he were there the whole time. He turns around and smiles nonchalantly.

                                       "You okay there? Remember anything?" JinHo asked, and she scoffed.

                                       "Nothing happened last night." She said as she walked toward kitchen to sit on the stool at the counter.

                                       "Really?" He walks up to her and gets extremely close to her face and smiles, "Cause, my lips don't remember it as 'nothing'."

SeonHee looks at his lips and at him shocked and red. She tilts her body back a little, and continues to look back and forth from his eyes to his lips.

                                        "... YAH! Stop playing!" She touches her lips with her index finger, while she looks at JinHo back to the stove laughing, "That's not funny. Did anything really happen?... I was... I hate to admit it but... I was.. drunk."

                                         "Hah, you think?" He laughs a little.

                                         "Hey, I can't hold my liquor..." SeonHee pouts. She looks at him with sad puppy dogs eyes. JinHo looks back at the pan on the stove and sighs.

                                         "Jeez, relax nothing happened. I just had to come get you from down stairs, thats all."

                                         "Jeongmal?"

                                         "Yes...Man, you're no fun." He puts the food he made on a plate and hands it to her, "Here, it'll make the hangover you have go away. Oh, this too." He hands over some hangover medicine to her.

                                         "You're not going to eat?" SeonHee asked curiously, while opening the bottle.

                                         "No time. I have to go to work... Um. if there's anything you need just text me, i guess. Umm.. yeah. Bye." He heads towards the door and starts putting his shoes on.

                                         "JinHo-sshi." She called him right when he was opening the door. He looks back to see her smile, "Thank you... and have a good day at work."

He looks intensely at her, and frowns a little, "SeonHee-ah... Stop. I'm using you.. remember that. So don't get attached." He said with serious tone. He walks out and closes the door. SeonHee only stares at the door, then sighs and looks down.

                                         "I was only being nice..." She turns around looks at food and frowns, "Besides, you said it yourself.. you're using me.. So don't make me breakfast and give me medicine." She grabs the food and throws it away, then drinks the medicince and goes to her room to get dressed. After a good few hours or so, she walks out of room and goes out the front door.

She heads to a really nice resturaunt. Where she saw her step-mother waiting for her. She walks up to her and sits in front of her.

                                          "What did you want?" SeonHee said in a serious tone.

                                          "Well, i wanted to see how you were doing?"

                                          "Ha, it hasn't even been a few days. Anyways why do you even care?"

                                           "Did you find a place to stay?" Her step mother continued to question.

                                           "And if I did? What are you going to do, find a way to kick me out of that place too?"

                                          "May I know where that is?"

                                          "No."

                                          "Look you can tell me if you have no place to stay, i'll buy you an apartment if you need it."

                                          "Excuse me? You think you can just buy me off like that? We were family!" SeonHee starts raising her voice.

                                          "Key word, were... You see now that your father died, we have no need to be connected, or to be a family. You're not my daughter, what's the point." Her step mother says heartlessly. Suddenly, SeonHee slams her hand against the table and looks at her step mother with narrow and tearfull eyes. Across the room, happens to be DaeJoon and JinHo having lunch. Startled by the loud bang, they look towards the direction where it originated. They both see SeonHee standing there with an angry expression.

                                           "SeonHee? Hey hyung is that..?" JinHo asked DaeJoon.

                                           "Yeah. But who's that lady she's with?" They both get up and start walking toward them slowly.

SeonHee's stepmother sips her coffee casually.

                                            "If you want no connections with me, then why did you call me over here?"

                                            "So I can just tell you that, I never want to see you, nor i want you to have any connection with JiEun."

                                            "Excuse me? JiEun-Ah, is my sister!"

                                            "No she's not. Did you really think she would ever be your real sister? Don't kid yourself SeonHee-ah. Look, that was the only reason i asked you to come. Don't worry i'll pay for what you ordered, since, you know, you can't." She smirks at her and sips her coffee again.

                                           "You don't have to worry about me ever connacting you again. But this all goes the other way around, too. I don't want you talking to me either... The ONLY thing you cant keep me from doing is, stopping me from talking to JiEun." SeonHee with a cracked voice. Her step Mother looks up and frowns.

                                         "You're not important to her. So what's the point!" She clenches her fist.. SeonHee wipes a tear from her face, and happens to look to her step mother's side to see JinHo and DaeJoon standing there worried.

                                          "Oh, you guys...." SeonHee looks surprised. SeonHee's step Mother looks around to see two handsome young men standing next to her, then she looks back to SeonHee.

                                          "SeonHee do you know these two men?"

JinHo and DaeJoon bow respectfully to the lady, but then SeonHee stops them and looks hostilly at her step mother.

                                            "Starting now."

The lady scoffs and gets up. "Excuse me?!"

                                             "You heard exactly what I said."

                                              "SeonHee, I'm you're mother, you don't talk---:"

                                            "No you're not... You said it yourself. We no longer have connections. We're no longer a family." SeonHee said sharply. With a quick infuriated reaction SeonHee's step mother slaps her, leaving her a dark red mark on SeonHee's cheek. SeonHee quickly whips her head back to her and then stares intensely at her.

                                             "SeonHee-Ah! Are you okay?" JinHo exclaimed solicitoustly, then backing her away from the lady. He looks at her step mom fiercely. "Lets get you out of her." JinHo walks her out, leaving DaeJoon there for a split second to say something.

                                             "Ma'am, you know that since you're not 'family' persay, she can sue you since you just hurt her. Have a good day." DaeJoon said in a malevolent tone.

Outside JinHo sat SeonHee in the passenger seat of his car, squating in front of her cuffin her bruised cheek as he watches her expressionless face.

                                            "SeonHee-ah, are you okay?" He continued asking, still having his hand on her cheek, at the same time wiping the tears that were falling down.