Go Away

Cinderella's Fake Prince Charming.

When they arrive home they all sit down on the sofa, ChaeRin pouting in the corner with SeonHee and JinHo still thinking about JeonMa from the club.

                             "So, I'm going to be asking more things, to more about you." JinHo said a little akwardly.

             SeonHee looks at him a little confused, "Why, was it because of JeonMa-ssi?"

                              "SeonHee-ah.... You saw JeonMa?" ChaeRin turned her head towards them, sitting up quickly. "Eodi? The club?"

                              "ChaeRin, you know that girl." JinHo asked.

                              "Know her? Ha! I want to deck her in the face." She said punching the air. SeonHee elbowed her in the arm. "Why!! she deserves to be hit... multiple times!!"

                               "Unnie, it wasn't that bad." SeonHee try to convince ChaeRin, but she didn't buy it.

                               "Why? Did that girl do something bad to you?" JinHo looked at ChaeRin, so interested in the topic.

                               "Not me.... SeonHee." She looked at SeonHee and then sighed while looking back at JinHo, "She was bullied by her in high school.."

                               "What?! And you didn't bother telling me this?! That could be an important thing to tell me, I would have told her off! " JinHo scolded SeonHee.

                               "Yah, JinHo.... why are you so mad?" ChaeRin smirks a little.

                               "What's not to get mad about!!"

                               "Well anyways..." SeonHee ignored JinHo's complaint and looks at ChaeRin, "JeonMa-ssi mentioned Him..."

                               "Is that so?"

                               "Which makes me wonder... have you heard from him recently?"

                               "SeonHee-ah!" SeonHee jumps a little. "Forget about him will you? He's nothing but a low life, and played with you're emotions and ..and ughh!! I want to punch something now!!" ChaeRin gets up and looks around and looks at JinHo and was about to punch him in the arm but he stops her.

                               "Unless you want to never return to this house again. Don't even think about it." He threatens and then looks around and grabs a pillow. "Here hit this!"

                               "Unnie. Control yourself, this isn't your house you cant just go around and punch and break things."  SeonHee tries to calm her down, "Besides... i was just asking.. because JeonMa-ssi brought it up. Don't worry about it will you." ChaeRin stares at SeonHee intensely and then sighs and relaxes.

                               "Fine then... Anyways, yeah i have. I actually saw him the other day... He looks like he's living the life like he always is. There are you happy know. But no more asking."

                                "Yes ma'am." SeonHee sarcastically said.

A few weeks later SeonHee was looking in the refridgerator but not finding anything to eat.

                                 "JinHo, when did we last go to the market?" SeonHee asked still searching the fridge.

                JinHo reading a book in the living room looks up at SeonHee, "mmm I don't know... wasn't it a few days ago.. for the party we had for Hyung's (DaeJoon) birthday. Why are we out of food?" He puts down the book and grabs a 'To Do' list and a pen. "Here, write down everything we need and we'll pass by Koamart."

SeonHee shuts the fridge and turns to write down everything they needed food-wise. Then she looks at JinHo, "Did you need anything? Any toiletries? Man stuff? I don't know."

              JinHo looks at her weird but then remembers, "We need toilet paper, and paper towels. And also umm.... Shampoo.. Did you need conditioner?"

                                  "No, i just bought some." She finishes writing things down. Then her phone starts ringing and she sees that its ChaeRin so she puts her on speaker. "Hi Unnie."

                                  "Hey gangster" JinHo greets sarcastically.

                                  "Hey you two, Yah SeonHee you want to go to this new club in near my work?"

                                  "When." SeonHee asked.

                                  "In about 30 minutes, my boss wants me to check out his new club to see if it looks nice enough and get everything ready before it opens, so i wanted to see if you would join me!"

                                  "Oh, sorry Unnie, JinHo-ssi and I were about to go out to the market."

                                  "Okay then how about after you finish all that you stop buy?"

                                  "We were planning to go out to dinner." JinHo inturrupted.

                                  "Seriously? Are you two actually faking your engagement? 'Cause it sounds to me that you two are already married." SeonHee and JinHo look at each other akwardly.

                                  "I guess we just go use to each other. I don't know Unnie."

                                  "Araso. You two do whatever you want. I guess i'll see you guys later" ChaeRin hangs up. SeonHee walks to the door with JinHo behind her grabbing the keys. They get in the car and go to the grocery store.

After buy all the groceries they walk to the car with a cart full of bags. While walking to the car stops and notices SeonHee, confused he realized that the person was SeonHee.

                                  "We can go to HomePlus, for the shampoo and other stuff.--"

                                  "Oh. SeonHee-ah?" SeonHee was inturrupted by a tall handsome guy walking towards them waving. "Is it really Kim SeonHee?"

    SeonHee turns her head to see who had called her, seeing who it is her eyes widened in shock from all the memories rushing in her head.