Not Over You

Cinderella's Fake Prince Charming.

                            "SeonHee-ah, how long has it been.... 4 years? 5?" The guy keeps talking to her.

                            "Um, I'm sorry who are you?" JinHo noticed something was wrong with SeonHee so he stood in front of her.

                            "S-SeungTae-oppa... what are you doing here?" SeonHee asked quietly still hiding a little behind JinHo.

                            "Oh um i was going to the store to buy some anju (Korean sides for Soju), we should catch up. I havent seen you in so long, I want to know how you've been." He checks his watch, "Acutally I'm not busy right now, do you want to grab some coffee?"

                  JinHo looks around sarcastically, "I'm sorry I thought i was  invisible since you completely ignored my question. Let me ask again, Who are you?" JinHo said with serious tone. SeungTae looks at him confused.

                             "Oh, I didn't see you there... who are you?" He looks at SeonHee, "SeonHee-ah, do you know him?" JinHo scoffs a little, then looks at him a hostile expression.

                             "He's my Fiancé." SeonHee said with a little more confidence.

                             "So do you want to grab some coffee? I know a great place. Since you're most likely single, we should start over?" SeungTae completely ignores what SeonHee said to him.

                             "YAH!" JinHo yells before SeonHee could say anything. Making SeungTae jump from being startled, "Didn't you hear her! She said she's engaged! With me." He grabs her hand, "And... don't you realize from the look she has on her face she doesnt want to talk to you. Get it? Yeobeo, kaja!" JinHo pulls SeonHee to the passengers side and opens the door and puts her in the car and shut the door. He walks around and stopping to just glare at SeungTae, who is surprised at them to for yelling at him, and gets into the driver seat.

SeonHee and JinHo were really quiet on the way back home. They put all groceries away with no conversation, then they both get ready to go out to dinner. On the way to the restaurant JinHo finally had enough of the silence between them.

                               "Okay, we're going to have to talk about it sooner or later." JinHo said while switching lanes to turn into the parking lot.

                               "How about later?"

                               "How about now." He stops the car in the parking spot and turns off the car, he turns to look at her with intense serious eyes. "Who was that guy? Obviously you had issues with him since you looked like you just saw a ghost."

                               "He's the him me and ChaeRin-unnie were talking about..." She spilled out almost instantly, "Back in high school JeonMa was my 'best friend'... At least I thought she was. I liked SeungTae Oppa. He was my first love.... and we dated. But JeonMa then.... he cheated on me... with her. It just went downhill from there." SeonHee sighed and looked at him with a small smile. "Its unfortunate, isn't it? But it's life, a bad one, but whatever."

                                "SeonHee-ah.."

                                "Well, lets go, I'm starved." SeonHee inturrupts him and gets out of the car, followed by JinHo. They enter the restaurant without another word.

                                "Thanks." JinHo said while they were eating. SeonHee looked up at him confused.

                                "Why, if anything i should be the one thanking  you... I've held that thing inside me for years, holding it all in. Plus, you were there to help me out of it, which i'm very grateful about."

                                "But thanks for sharing, letting me know more about you? I'll let you know more about me, when ever you want, just ask me."

                                "Okay then. I've got some time...how about now?"

                                "Um.. how about when we get home." JinHo suggested with a dorky smile.

                                "Deal" She said continuing to eat. "Oh ... you think we can pass by ChaeRin's club, you know since she really wanted us to pass by..."

                               "If you really want to, I suppose we can go pass by real quick. But you don't even like clubs."

                               "Yeah but you know.... moral support?..... Come on it's just ChaeRin-Unnie..."

                                "More reason to avoid going.... She had you drink really strong liquor before" JinHo said trying to defend his objection.

                                  "Technically, I offered to drink.." SeonHee cameback.

                                  "Even more reason to not go..." He stared at SeonHee who was making a 'oh-come-on- face'. He sighed. "If we must.... Only because you've had a pretty lame day today..."

They finish eat and pay for their meal, and start walking to the car when SeonHee's phone rings.

                                 "Oh hey Unnie, we were just about to stop by to say hi." SeonHee answered.

                                "No. Don't come here. You know who is here... he just came up to me and said he ran into you today. You've got some explaining to do." ChaeRin said loudly over the club music playing in the background.

                                 "Just like he said, he ran into me when i went to the grocery store with JinHo."

                                "Did JinHo do anything about it?"

                              "If anything he saved me from the who mess. He asked me.... if i wanted to start over, JinHo cut in and told him off and we left." She mentioned only taking a glimpse at the side of JinHo's face who was obviously smiling from being reminded of it. Almost proud of what he did. All of a sudden she heard struggle at the phone on the other end and then a male voice began to talk.

                                 "Hey SeonHee, Who was that guy?! He couldn't possibly by your fiancé... I mean its you!"

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone I truly apoligize for this SUPER late update,

i had the longest writer's block with this. and others. 

and then we both got EXTREMELY busy with many things.

So yeah hopefully it wont happen again and

we'll be updating it again. Well i know i'll try i dont know about Paracosmstories. 

So yeah thats it from my end. I'll try to continue soon!! 

Keep enjoying the story!! <3