Bad

Cinderella's Fake Prince Charming.

                “SeonHee, wait! Just listen to me—would you—ohmygod woman would you turn around and look at me?” Jinho snapped, reaching out and grabbing onto SeonHee’s arm. He turned her around rather sharply and she crashed into his chest.

                With a scoff, she yanked arm out of his grab and shoved against his chest, making him stumble back a step. “Look, I’d rather not deal with you right now. I’m busy doing this thing called ‘finding a place to sleep’ so you can go back to your place and live your free life or whatever.” She her heel, and began to storm away, when Jinho pulled her back towards him by grabbing onto the collar of her coat.

                “My parents will check to make sure I didn’t just hire someone to pretend to be my fiancé.” He said once he’d gotten SeonHee’s attention. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked away. “So you can stay with me.”

                SeonHee crossed her arms. “Not until I get an apology.”

                His snapped back to her face with a fierce glare. “Excuse me?”

                SeonHee crossed her arms and smirked. “You heard me, jerkwad.”

                “Did you just call me ‘jerkwad’?”

                “Whoops. That’s not an apology.”

                “How old are you? Five?”

                “Wow, you are just wasting all kinds of time, aren’t you?” SeonHee glanced at her watch. “Look, I’ve got about ten thousand other things I would rather be doing instead of standing here breathing the same air as you, so if you’re done…” her voice trailed off as she ce more to leave.

                She’d only taken a few steps when she heard, “I’m sorry.”

                She turned to look at Jinho and raised an eyebrow. “What was that?”

                “You heard me.” He snapped, looking away.

                SeonHee took a step closer to him, a smile spreading across her face. “No, actually, I didn’t.”

                Jinho scowled, refusing to repeat his words. After a while, SeonHee nodded.

                “It was nice meeting you, Jinho.” She said with a small wave, turning around again.

                “Are you seri—I’m sorry, okay?” Jinho cried out, glaring at her back.

                SeonHee nodded as she turned and walked passed him and back to his apartment building. “I thought so.”

                They entered the apartment in tense silence.

                “Goodnight, Jinho.” SeonHee said with a smile. Jinho grumbled a response and stormed into his room, his pride exceptionally hurt. SeonHee only shook her head in amusement, being reminded of a small, spoiled child throwing a tantrum and then being sent to their room for punishment.

                The spoiled child being Jinho, of course.

                Her phone rang after she’d started getting ready for bed.

                “Hello?” she said, answering the phone.

                “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me the she-devil kicked you out of the house?” a loud voice demanded from the other line.

                “Ah, hi Chaerin-unnie, how are you?” SeonHee responded, closing the door to muffle the sound of Chaerin’s yelling.

                “Don’t avoid the question!”

                SeonHee sighed, sitting down on the bed. “I didn’t want you to worry about me.”

                “Well you failed at that!” Chaerin snapped.

                “Don’t worry about me; I’ve got a place to stay.” SeonHee said quickly.

                “What? Where?”

                “Jinho’s.”

                There was a moment of dead silence as her words sunk in.

                “What?” Chaerin demanded in her loud voice.