Coma

Cinderella's Fake Prince Charming.

                                "Unnie, again i didnt want you to worry about it." SeonHee tried to explain.

                                "Babo!! You could stay with me!!" She yelled through the phone.

                                 "Unnie..... You know i wouldn't have been able too."

                                 "I dont want to talk about this on the phone. Meet me at Rainbow. (a korean bar in Gangnam) ... I mean NOW!" She yells and hangs up, startleing SeonHee. She looks at the phone and sighs. SeonHee gets up and gets changed into some jeans and plain white t-shirt and puts on a cardigan and then opens her door to find JinHo sitting on the couch watching t.v. He looks at her in suspision.

                                  "Where are you going?" JinHo sits up a little.

                                  "Not your business is it?"

                                  "You live in my house, i think it is." He crosses his arms.

                                  "Oh. Do you live in my room? Nah, i didn't think so." She looks at him with a smirk, but he just stared. She sighed, "I'll be right back, jeez. I'm going for a walk." She walks towards the door and puts her converes on and walks out.

SeonHee gets in a taxi to the bar. Finally getting there she enters and instantly sees ChaeRin sitting at the bar drinking beer. ChaeRin turns around sees SeonHee.

                                    "Yah!! SeonHee-ah!! Get your here! Aiigooo!!" She stands up and yells while gesturing to the seat next to her, then sits back down and takes another sip of her drink. "Get her one of your strongest liquor."

                                   "Oh, aniya, it's okay." SeonHee says while she sits down.

                                    "Sh! Get her one." She looks at SeonHee with dead eyes. "You don't speak. just drink, well no you have to speak because ou have to explain to me whhyyy the hell you're staying at the jerk's house!!"

SeonHee scratches her neck, "Oh, I was hoping you were drunk.... buuut, you're not. I guess one of us should. Bring the drinks please." The bartender brings the drinks to us, and SeonHee starts chugging down and starts explaining the whole story that happened in one day. After about an hour still drinking, she starts mumbling things.

                                  "Okay you're seriously drunk. I'm taking you home. Why do you drink, you know you can't hold your alcohol!" She scolds SeonHee while picking her and paying the bill.

                                   "First of all... YOU'RE drunk... Second. you GAVE me the strongest liquor." She snaps, then she coughs a little. "Unnie... Unniiiiiiie, i think i'm dying." She coughs again.

ChaeRin helps her out of the bar and into her car, "You're not dying."

        SeonHee coughs again, "See!! yeah i am....just leave, me here. Let me die in misery!!" She hic-ups.

                                       "Well, if you die, say hi to your dad for me." ChaeRin said while starting the car, She looks at SeonHee who is now tearing up. She locks the doors and starts driving to JinHo's apartments. "Sorry for mentioning that. I said the same thing when you were drunk the last time, but with your mom. oops. damn!" SeonHee starts crying.

                                        "UNNIE!! I'm all alone!! -hicup- Im an orphaneeeeee, i have no hommmmeee. -hicup- I'm just staying in this stupid apartment with stupid child, thats stupidd!!! Its stupid..."

                                         "Weird, you said stupid a lot the last time too. Anyways, you said it yourself, that he defended you. So he is kind of nice. But... then again... right after he kind of kicked you out. soo some what nice? But he praised your cooking!.... but then again.. he also made you do all the work after he only cut a few things and got bored. hmmm..... weird... I'm sure it'll be fine." ChaeRin parks in front of the entrance. "Go in"

                                          "I cant..."

                                        "Yes, you can."

                                          "I forgot the passcode to get in the entrance door.... actually. I dont know it.. i walked out without asking him..."

                                           "Ohmygad... you're hopeless. Give me your phone" ChaeRin grabs the phone, "what's he listed as."

                                          "Babo.."

                                          "Figured." She calls him.

                                          "YAH!! Do you know what time it is right now?! I'm trying to sleep!!"

                                          "Yah!! Who do you think you're talking to with that attitude!!"

                                           "Oh? S-SeonHee?" JinHo was afraid to ask.

                                         "No, Babo!"

                                         "Oh, its you... the rude gangster. What do you want... and why are you calling on SeonHee's phone."

                                          "Come get her, from down stairs. You never gave her the passcode to get in. And she can't come up alone.... cause... she drunk..  Anyways come get her!! I''m leaving her here alone!!"

                                        "What?! Dont do that!--:" ChaeRin hangs up on him, then gets out of the car and helps SeonHee out. She sat her down at the enterance door. Fixing SeonHee's hair.

                                         "SeonHee-ah, I'm leaving you here alone, wait until Jinho-ssi comes down to get you. Araso? Unnie is leaving now. Annyeong~~" ChaeRin gets in her car and drives off. Not long after that JinHo runs out and instantly sees SeonHee sitting at the ledge of the stairs humming. He folds his arms and walks to her and taps her back with his foot.

                                           "Yah.... babo.. a walk huh?" SeonHee nudges away.

                                          "Aniya, I'm waiting for my oppa to come get me." She said still looking away.

                                          "Oh? Oppa?" He whispers to himself, then he scoffs with a smile and squats down to her and puts his arm on her shoulder and kind of gets close to her face, she turns around in surprise, to see how close his face was. JinHo was a little surprised backed up a little still squating.

                                          "Oh! Oppa! Annyeong!" She said with a smile. They both get up and she wobbles a little. Jin-Ho grabs her for support, and they start walking in to the building and to the elevator.

                                           "Jeez, how many drinks did you have? You can barely stand on your feet."

                                          "Really?... I only drank two.." She said sticking two fingers up, "Ah... eotteoke... My head hurts."

They walk into the apartment, he sets her down at chair. He goes to the kitchen and gets her a glass of water. She chugs it down and sets the cup down at the table next to her. He helps her up again and they walk to her room.

                                           "Jeez, You're so heavy."

                                           "Oppa~ You shouldn't say those kind of things to your fiancé... hehe" She smiles wobbles and falls on the bed, dragging him with her.

                                          "Yah!.... aish!" He moves her arm and gets of her bed. He covers her with what was left of the blanket under her and takes her shoes off. He walks to the door looks at her and kind of smirks with smile. "Babo..." He closes the door.