Crush On You

Cinderella's Fake Prince Charming.

JinHo walks into his room and closes the door. He looks back at the door and smiles a little.

                              "That was kind of fun.." he smirks a little. Then suddenly stops and clears his throat. "JinHo what are you saying?"

In the kitchen SeonHee is cleaning up the grapes from the floors and the counters and basically everywhere. Then just crouches there staring at the bowl of grapes in her hand. Then digs her face in her knees

                              "SeonHee... stop kidding yourself... you're just gonna get hurt." She sighs to herself. Hearing footsteps suddenly in front of her, she slowly lifts her head up and looks to see JinHo standing there staring at her. So she slowly gets up, looking away, she hands him the bowl of grapes and sniffs a little.

                              "Your turn to pick the rest up." She said turning her head to look at him with a small smile. JinHo looks at her without saying anything, then just watched her walk away..

For a few weeks they both started acting a little differently towards eachother. JinHo kept his distance most of the time and kind of watched her from a far. (when she wasnt looking.) Same went with SeonHee, she would watch him from a far. One day ChaeRin was over their house watching t.v with SeonHee.

                               "SeooonnHeeee!! I'm so bored, Its a saturday night and were not doing anything???"

                                "Well, why did you take the day off?"

                                "Oh, I know lets go to the club!! Lets go get ourselves a boyfriend or something!! I need a boyfriend!! Come on lets goo!! when have you gone out and had fun!" ChaeRin said with enthusiasm.

                                "I don't know Unnie..."

JinHo, who was listening to the their converstation from the kitchen while he made some food for himself, stiffened and looked at them.

                                "You need a boyfriend too SeonHee." She looks at JinHo and looks back at SeonHee pointing at him, "And he doesn't count!"

                               "I don't know unnie, I just don't feel--"

                                 "Stop! You're always saying that!! No! Not this time, i'm not taking any excuses, You're going!!" ChaeRin gets from the couch.

                                "ChaeRin! I can't, what if someone saw me.. and thought i was cheating on him or something!! I'm certain that a lot of people think that were engaged,  because most likely my step mother blabbered it around the world, and his parents... might have too.." SeonHee voice trailed off.

                               "I guess.... there no other choice is there...." ChaeRin looks at JinHo, "He'll have to come with us!!" She grabs SeonHee's hand and drags her to her room to get changed.

                               "Yah!! Don't i get a say in this!!" JinHo exclaimed.

                               "No!" ChaeRin yells from the closed room. "Now go get changed!!!!!"

JinHo sighed and went to his room to get ready. About 30 minutes later SeonHee and ChaeRin come out of the room all dressed to go clubbing in the richest part of Gangnam.

                                "Jeez, finally. You two seriously take too long." JinHo gets up from the couch, also look very nice. He looks at SeonHee then quickly looks towards the door. "Lets go already."

They all head out the door and get in ChaeRin's car, and drive off to the clubs.

They arrive at the club and as soon as they entered the building ChaeRin is devoured by the crowd of dancing people. SeonHee and Jinho walk to a booth and sit down.

                              "Are you going to dance?" JinHo asked.

                              "Mmmm, I'm not much of a dancer, but you want to you can..." SeonHee gestured to the dance floor. JinHo sighed and got up.

                              "Well I dont want to be sitting here the whole time doing nothing. So i'll be dancing if you need me.." He disappears into the dancing crowd leaving SeonHee alone. As soon as he left many guys started walking to her and trying to start a conversation. JinHo noticing what was happening he almost started walking back to the booth, but then seeing that SeonHee was shooting down every offer that the guys were making to her.

Then a girl suddenly comes up to SeonHee seeing that she looked familiar.

                              "SeonHee-ah? I haven't seen you in forever??? What are you doing here?" The girl exclaimed drinking the alcohol she had in her hand.

SeonHee looking up at the girl soon realizing that it was a "friend" from High school.

                             "JeonMa-ssi?"

                             "Yeah, don't you remember, we went to highschool together. How can you forget me. I didn't know you liked clubbing."

                             "I don't really, my Unnie wanted to party on her day off, so she's dancing."

                             "Aigoooo~ SeonHee-ahh,  you should stop being so boring! You wont find a boyfriend just lounging at a booth alone. Do you even have a boyfriend? I bet you haven't even dated since Him, have you?" She smirked at SeonHee. Suddenly JinHo appeared gesturing SeonHee to scoot over so he can sit next her.  He puts his arm around her, "Sorry for having you sit here, I guess dancing really is boring now." JinHo looks up to JeonMa. "Yeobeo, who's this?" He asked glancing at SeonHee.

                            "Oh, this is JeonMa... we went to  high school together."

                            "SeonHee, I didn't know that you had a ...." JeonMa said a little shocked and pissed at the same time.

                            "Fiancé." JinHo helped her finish her sentence.

                            "F-Fiancé? Since when have you to been together?"

                            "For a while now, how long has it been?" JinHo asked, still looking at SeonHee.."6 months since we've been engaged i think it was."

                           "Oh, my well..... I'm happy for you ...SeonHee-ah. I'll leave you two alone i guess..." JeonMa said leaving almost steaming.

             SeonHee sighed, "Thank you. JinHo...." She looks at him, "I want to go  home.." They both agreed and got up dragging ChaeRinn by the both arms out of the club, Having her put for the rest of the night.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys YoungEunMi here! :D

Sorry for such a late update i've been really busy with school work and

Paracosmstories has been really sick

lately. But now she's better and now I'm sick ,

I went out of state for the weekend and came back with a slight flu.

But anyways we'll try hard to start updating the story...

Keyword "try.."

Thanks for reading~