Count On Me

Cinderella's Fake Prince Charming.

SeonHee looks at him with suspicion "Do i have to pay back you're stuff?"

                                 "Are you ser--" SeonHee shh'ed him and pointed behind her reminding him that the other's were in the living room. He sighed, "No."

                                 "Hmm, okay then yes. I will marry you." He sighed again in relief and grabbed my hand gently and they began walking to the living room. SeonHee sees a girl with a pale white face and short wave black hair, standing up right almost looking as if she though she were superior then of those around her. She looks toward Jin-Ho and SeonHee's direction and expression changed from snob to angry-snob.

                                 "What's this? Why are you two holding hands? Jin-ho-sshi!" HyeMa yelled across the room. DaeJoon stepped back from her and walked towards SeonHee and Jin-ho.

                                 "HyeMa. I'm not marrying you." Jin-ho said calmly.

                                 "Mworago!" She yelled again in a sharp tone.She looks at SeonHee. "Who are you?"

                                 SeonHee bows in respect, "S-SeonHee-imnida." She said hesitantly.

                                  "I can't hear you!--"

                                  "Then you should clean your ears out!" Jin-Ho steps in front of SeonHee, while pulling her behind him.

                                  "Oppa!--" She yells.

                                  "Dont!... don't call me oppa." He said in a sharp tone.

                                  "Our parents already decided we were to be married. To combine our companies!" HyeMa complained. Still staring arngrily at SeonHee.

                                  "That's because our parents didnt know i was to already marry some else!" HyeMa looks at Jin-Ho ready to fight back.

                                  "JinHo-ah..." SeonHee said quietly patting his back. HyeMa looks at her again with eyes more intense.

                                  "JinHo-ah? You call your Fiancé... JinHo-ah! You're not even calling him OPPA?!" She yells at SeonHee almost tackling her to the ground with forced words.

                                   SeonHee pushes her hair back. "Please stop..."

                                  "Why? Why, why, why, why!! Why do i have to stop.Does it make you uncomfortable to call him oppa?" She yells at her while approaching her slowly.

                                  "Yah, HyeMa. Stop." Jin-Ho said.

                                  "Maybe you're not his fiancé! Maybe You're lying! Is that it?!"

                                  "YAH!"

Everyone jumps and gets startled. Then Dae Joon and Jin-Ho look at  SeonHee in surprise.

                                  "You think i'm going to put up with you?! HUH?" SeonHee yells, "I'm in no mood today to put up with you're rude attitude. Araso! JinHo-ah and I are going to get married, understand? You are no longer in a position to be rude to me or him. Got it!" She continues while stepping forward making HyeMa stumble back falling back onto the sofa, making her look up to Seonhee. "Do you see what i'm wearing right now? All black. why? Because I just left a funeral because DaeJoon-sshi called me to deal with this!" She waves her hands around in front of HyeMa. SeonHee sighs and steps back, "Look I dont want anymore problems then what i already have." She looks at HyeMa with soft eyes. "So please just leave.."

HyeMa gets up patting her dress, looks up and huffs. Then she looks at Jin-Ho and Dae Joon, then at SeonHee. She walks away without another word. Hear the door close, they all sigh in relief. SeonHee sits on the sofa, Jin-Ho looks SeonHee and touches her shoulder. She shrugs away and looks at them with tears in her eyes.

                                     "I should really hate you guys... you know that? I should hate you..."She begins to cry.

                                      Dae Joon knew he shouldn't have asked but he asked anyways, "who's funeral did you go to?"

                                     SeonHee continues to cry, "....uri.. abuchi.."

They look at her full of sympathy. "When did he--"Jin-Ho asked and was interrupted.

                                      "My birthday..." She looks at Jin-Ho with a dead serious expression, "You owe me more than i owe you..." She stood up.

                                     "Let us at least take you home, its much faster than a bus. It's late and in your state, its dangerous." Dae Joon said. She sighed and agreed. They grab the car keys and take her home. When they arrived SeonHee noticed her step sister, JiEun standing outside looking up and down the streets. SeonHee thanked them and got out of the car. She walked toward her, and was hugged by JiEun.

                                        "We didnt know where you went. We thought..."

                                         "I would kill myself?" SeonHee asked "No, i just needed to get out of that house. it was too much crying. Too much for me to handle."

                                         "Look you have to pack quickly." JiEun whispered frantically.

                                         "Mweo? Wae?"

                                          "Eomma... she's crazy. She's going to kick you out tomorrow. I tried to stop her but she said, 'We're no longer part of a family, we are no longer tied, so i have no reason to keep her here.' So you have to pack....SeonHee?" She cried..

                                           "Araso...I'll pack.." SeonHee said in a monotone voice and began to walk into the house.

                                           "I'm sorry.... i'm so sorry.." She walked behind her. SeonHee greets her mother and goes straight to her room. She takes out two luggages and starts filling it with clothes and nessecities. Then she quickly went to her closet and opened the secret door and pulled out the jar and stuffed it in the luggage. SeonHee then grabbed a purse and filled it with the smaller necessities like her wallet, charger, and handphone. She put them on the side of her bed and went to bed.

Exactly what JiEun explained the night before happened. Her step mother, Bin Sue, barges into her room and wakes her up telling her she had 1 minutes to pack her bags and get out of the house, handing her an envelope with 3,000,000 won. SeonHee puts the money in her purse and grabbed her suitcases. She didnt even have enough time to change, She put her shoes on and left without looking back, know that if she did she wouldn't be strong enough to hold it all in.

Walking down the streets of Seoul, not knowing where to go, she sat down at a bench in a park and began to think. "ChaeRin Unnie... anyia, her mom doesnt like people staying at her house, no matter how close the friend is...... Then... theres only one place i can think of..."

The door bell rings and Jin-ho answers with a drougy and grumpy voice, after being woken up suddenly from the loud sound. "Wae!! oh...Why are you in pajama shorts?" He looks at SeonHee standing in front of the door with suitcases to her sides.

                                    She huffs. "I.....I need you to let me live here." She looks at him with desprete eyes.

                                            "Mweo?!"