Decisions

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~Key~

"Min Hee, come on, wake up. I need you, I can't make this decision. Please don't make me choose. Just wake up and I'll stay with you." I stood there a little longer. She didn't move, she laid there, breathetakingly beautiful. Like an angel, but she wouldn't wake up. 

After another ten minutes, I let go of her hand, kissed her on the forehead, then I felt a tear run down my cheek and drip down on her. It shimmered down her face. It looked like we were  both crying. I cringed at my own thought and left. I left to be out of her life forever.

~Min Hee~

The pain was burning in my back, I felt the pain surging through me like lightning. Then I went black, everything was dark. I would come in and out, hearing certain bits in pieces of what was going on.

"We need her help!" "bring me the stitch!!" "She's bled too much" One time when I woke up, everything was quieter. "We need to prep her to leave. she leaves for the states tomorrow morning. The sooner the better."

I tried to resist, but my body just out again. When I came to again, my body was exhausted. I couldn't even open my eyes. My mouth wouldn't move, my body was stiff. Then I heard him, I heard Key next to me, "Min Hee, come on, wake up. I need you, I can't make this decision. Please don't make me choose. Just wake up and I'll stay with you." I winced at his pleed.

I tried to scream for him, my body yellping in pain stopped me. I tried so hard to look at him, at least one last time. He bent over my bed, his face slowly got closer to mine. I felt his heat on my cold, dissabled body. He brushed his lips on my forehead and I felt something wet drip onto my face. 

He was crying-- he was crying and I couldn't even open my eyes to see him. I wanted soo bad too reach out and hug him, he turned around and the tears were leaking out of my eyes. I tried, struggling to muster at least a word. One word, one movement, one chance, but I couldn't do it.

As he left I heard the door open and Minho ask, "Did she--" he stopped mid-sentence and restarted, "i get it man. It's fine, maybe for the better." 

The darkness tried consuming again, but instead of fighting, I let it devour me. Hoping it would stop all this pain. 

It's actually really funny, when did I start feeling such a strong attachment to Key? When did I start to yearn for him, to crave for his love? Whenever it was, I wish I could stop it. Stop from knowing him, I wish I could save us this pain. Who am I kidding? I guess I am a mashochist, because I would rather put with this pain. This pain was worth whatever time I had with Key.

~ So Young~

"Minho!" I went running up to him. I still felt incredibly upset at him, but I can't ignore my best friend. "Is she-- how is she?"

I saw Key walking next to him, he was crying. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, did that mean--?

"Min Hee's not too well, they are transfering her," He must've seen worry in my face. He came around and hugged me, "She is being transfered to the states." Tear that had been building were now spilling over my face. I hated Minho, with a passion, but all I could do was cry into his shoulder. I couldn't even pull away, resist, push him. I was just empty. My life was and he was here. My adopt  parents weren't, Min Hee wasn't, My real parents weren't, but he was. 

"Minho," I looked up to him choking on some sobs, "I'm sorry. I am sooo sorry. This is my fault, I should've been with her."

The sympathy in his eyes, the way he held me, the way I looked at him... I couldn't understand. I looked exactly like him, I even was athletic like him-- but why did I feel attracted to him?\

~Minho~

She was crying into my shoulder, how could I not? Key was gone, I was alone with her. She is my sister! I can't even think of doing this. 

I pulled on her chin, and she looked up to me with her huge adorable eyes. they were wet with tears. I bent over and kissed her. It was wonderful, I felt so alive. But I knew that people would think this was disgusting. I let go of her and she stood there astonished for a second.

"Oh my God, Minho. I loved that," I smiled. she felt the same way, "People will think I'm disgusting!" She looked up into my eyes with panick. "I can't-- Minho I can't love you, you're my brother!" She spun around and went sprinting.

"AHHHHH!"  I yelled and yanked my hands through my hair. "Freaking A!! I such a freaking idiot!" I kicked a tree and then went sprinting, not home, not anywhere. Just running.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ 

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

Haha I hope that was more intresting! I tried hard. I was sooo angry cause It deleted itself when my computer spazzed!

 

Anyway thanks for readin! keep subscribing, commenting, and reccommend me plz! 

remember no silent readers, unless you don't have an account! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!