Trouble just seems to follow

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~your pov~

I woke up and it was probably two in the morning. I sat up and looked around at the room. Min and Hee and Key were gone. I wonder where they are staying. I got up and walked towards the door.

"Yah! Min Hee! Get over here!" I spun around. oh no. 

"Umma." I put on my poker face. "Why... How do you know i'm here?"

"Oh.. well, the hospital called me and told me you were here. Che, causing trouble for me, again." She started to walk up towards me. I backed up, but i was still really weak.

"Umma, please no." I whispered. "I need to take care of the twins, and please umma." I was whimpering at this point.

"YOU ARE ASKING FOR MERCY? AFTER CAUSING ME TROUBLE?!?!?!" She came up and started with a slap.

I fell on the floor. "Umma please no." I kept whimpering. This time she kicked me against the wall.

"Umma." Another kick and she sat me right side up.

"THIS IS FOR BEING A HORRIBLE CHILD!" She punched me. Blood ran down my nose. 

"AND THIS IS FOR TAKING MY HUSBAND AWAY FROM ME!!" She was furious. delusional. She punched me right in the stomache.

gasp. "Appa..." Everything went black. Everything on my body hurt, but i think what hurt the most was my chest. She must've broken something there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keys pov~

"Min, Hee ! let's go visit your sister!" I picked them up from school. Min Hee's condition was said to have gotten worse. she didn't come to school, but we couldn't miss school. Aish i should've just stayed home. She makes me worry soo much.

"Key oppa, why didn't Unni come to school?" Hee looked up. She really cared for her siblings, but i knew she can't do too much.

"Um, she isn't feeling well, so she stayed at the hospital again." We walked to the hospital.

"Quickly get her to the E.R!" 

"How did this happen?" "I don't know!" "Some one snuck in?" "How? We lock every door at night!" Every one was racing around. What happened?

I checked the children into the daycare. A nurse was passing by. I tapped her shoulder, "Excuse me, but what is going on?"

"Well someone snuck into the hospital last night and beat a patient. Her life is on the line, sorry but i must go." She raced down to the emergency room.

My heart was racing... what if it was Min Hee? I ran to her room. 

"MIN HEE!" the curtains were closed. sigh. maybe she was sleeping. I walked over to the bed. "Yah! Min hee if you here someone call  you, you should answer." I opened the curtain.

"Min Hee..." I whispered. 

I ran out, leaving the empty hospital room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Minhos pov~

What was her problem? She seemed so scared of me. Maybe she is my......... no way. My parents said she died during birth.

I went to my parent's house and started to drink water. "Minho-ah. We need to tell you something." I turned my parents were sitting at the grand table. "Umma, Appa, when did you?"

My dad cut me off. "Minho your sister didn't die." I nearly choked on the water when i spit it out.

"*cough* What? *cough" They looked at eachother. 

"she lived, but we gave her away to a foreign couple." WHAT THE HELL!?!    A)#&*R$@

"We saw her today at the park. She was running. We decided to tell you just in casae you run into her.

No f-ing way... So Young? 

"Her name is Choi So Young." F! what the hell?!

I ran out of the house and went to go for a run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~So Young~

. ! "What is wrong with me?" Im supposed to act normal.

Whatever. I was running somewhere, anywhere. i ran past kids, couples, birds. I needed some space.

"Yeobo, isn't that her?" I heard one couple say, but i kept running.

I stopped in front of a lake. maybe. I wasn't met for the world.... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

I crouched down and hugged my knees. this day officially . I sat there and cried.... correction! Now it is the worst day ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sang Min's pov~

"Min-min, what if all the comotion is about Unnie?" I looked at her.

"No way... Who would hurt....." 

"There you are you damn brat!" I looked at the door... Umma?

"I'm taking you with me!" She came running at me, i pushed Sang Hee under the castle.

I ran around the corner, "NO!! I don't wanna go home!" she grabbed my wrist. BAM!  She hit me.

"Ow!" The daycare lady ran in. My mom pushed me onto the playground.

"Aigoo, honey, did you hit your head?" She looked over at the day care lady, "He must've just hit his head. I'm his mother. I'll be taking him home now."

"Ok." no.... Umma picked me up and took me out of the hospital. I tried screaming, but her hand was over my mouth.

Key! there he was... he was running, though. "MMMMM!" My mom hit my head again.

He ran straight past me, my last chance, gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sang Hee~

"Min-Min what if all the comotion is about Unnie?" I asked Min-Min.

"No way.... who would hurt....." 

"There you are you damn brat!" Umma! no no no!

"Im taking you with me!" Oh no... She came running over. Sang Min pushed me into the castle.

ow... She is chasing him! he screamed and the daycare lady came in. Why isn't she stopping umma?

I hid in the castle a little more.... Stop her!

Umma is taking Min-min away! She left. Oh no oh no oh no!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it is confusing!

I'm trying my best! I can't wait for hte next chapter myself! :D kekeke

Oh! btw. I am going to get a poster soon!

Anyway thanks for readin! keep subscribing, commenting, and reccommend me plz! 

remember no silent readers, unless you don't have an account!