Shocking Twins

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~Your pov~

"Appa! Come here! I found the one i want!" I want this dress sooo super badly!

"Yeobo, I don't think we can afford that dress." My mother looked at my father with a concernded face.

"It's fine, i'll pay for my little girl." My father took me to the cash register and bought me a cute sundress. 

"I really don't think that was a good idea. We have twins on the way." She kept hinting to my father that we would be short on money, even though we had plenty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sang Hee~

"Min-min do you think unni will be okay?" I can't stand when she is in trouble. We always cause her trouble.

" That guy.....Key? he said the doctor said she is fine." i sighed and he stood up. "I told you we can't cause trouble for noona. We need to be quite and calm."

"Hey, Sang Hee and Sang Min, I'll take you home. you guys will stay at our apartment. We'll pick up your sister tomorrow." That cat-like guy came into room. Why was he always with us now? Maybe he is dating Unni.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~no pov~

Key walked the twins to his apartment and all the shinee member welcomed them.

"annyeonghaseyo! We are SHINee!" Onew looked up and walked over to the twins

"What's your guys' names? I'm Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew or Oppa." Sang Hee hid behind Sang Min.

"Uhm...... my name is Lee Sang Hee. My unni is hurt right now, but Key oppa said we are staying here today." She blushed and covered her face with Sang Min's shirt.

"annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Sang Min. Hee is my twin sister. We are both seven, but we will turn eight in only one week!" Sang Min folded his arms and tried to act as mighty as he could.

"Haha alright champ. annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jonghyun, but call me Jong oppa!" He had a dinosaur appearance, but his voice sounded...... pleasent. "That frog-eyed giant over there is Choi Minho. And the pretty oppa is Taemin... (don't call hime pretty)" he whispered the last part.

"Okay" The twins said at the same time.

"Alright kids! let's get you bathed, changed, and into bed!" Key said as he started the bath. "By the way we are SHINee, a boy idol-group. my name is Kim Kibum, but call me Key oppa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~key's  pov~

i left them to bathe and went to find Taemin's smalled shirts. "Hey Key who are the kids?"

I didn't look up, "The girl's apartment that burned down... those ae her little twin siblings."

"Oh... where are their parents?" I stopped. Where are their parents? And why is she living alone? She said something about her not leaving her dad in the fire...What does this mean?

"Key OPPA! we're done!" Sigh, "Taemin find your smallest shirts and lay them out while i brush their teeth."

I walked into the bathroom to find the twins already dried and brushing their teeth, "wow, you guys are pretty responsible aren't you?"

"Mhhm, since Unni is busy we have to be very goood." I didn't bother to ask about there parents. I tucked them in and went to bed myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~So Young's pov~

"Umma, Appa! I have a question." I knew they weren't my birth parents, they are white. "Who are my real parents?"

They looked at each other. "honey, We will tell you when the time is right. right now isn't that time." I sighed and went back to my room. I took out my diary:

Dear Diary,

This boy in my class, I think he is my birth brother.

I know it might not be true, but my parent won't tell me who my birth parents are.

He has my Korean last name. He even kinda looks like me. 

I'm gonna dig into this. 

always! SO YOUNG 

I heard my phone ring. "Yobseyo? Ah Min min. What's up?"

"Um.... noona is in the hospital. Our apartmen burned down... BUT she is okay. We aren't going to school tomorrow, neither is she.  Don't worry about us, our neighbors are really nice and take super duper care of us."

"But.. Unni, don't tell our mom about this! Please. She will hurt Our Unni again. i don't want that." Sang Hee... I promise

"Okay min and hee. I won't tell. Just relax and call me everyday until Min Hee can call me herself." I hung up and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~your pov~

I woke up the next morning in a hospital. "MIN HEE! NURSE NURSE COME HERE SHE IS WAKING!" I heared a familiar voice

"Unni/Noona!!!!" Ahhhhh.... Min and Hee were here. I opened my eyes and started sitting up. hands pushed me bacl down and i tried to find the owner.

"Min Hee, rest for now." Key?

" What do you mean we need to go to school." wait... DAD! "The picture where is it?!?!"

"Calm down it's right next to you." I looked to my right and there he was, safe and sound. 

"It's fine school was cancelled due to heavy snow anyway." The twins were laying next to me one on each side. 

"Okay i'll rest now." i laid with the three for a while and soon sleep overswept my body and i passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keys pov~

She was beautiful, even if she was sleeping. I guess her dad died or something. She must me orphaned, the twins look just like her children. There has to be something wrong with this scene. History, somehting bad happened in the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Minhos pov~

Shopping with jjong is always boring. He goes off with some girl while i get stuck sitting on a bench. Grrrrr i should play some basket ball. 

I headed to the courts when I saw her there again. She is so similar, but they said she was dead. This isn't right.... My parents wouldn't hide things from me right? 

I watched her play for a while... She is really good! Man maybe i should talk to her tomorrow in class. Will we have school? It isn't safe to be playiing. maybe i should tell.... "Ah!" I snapped up. haha she fell.

I jogged over, "Yah! are you okay?" She looked up. Suddenly her face went really pale.

"Yeah! I'm fine just don't come here." What was wrong with her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~So Youngs pov~

I can't believe they would give me away because of such, such a stupid reason. They wouldn't have gotten rid of me if they knew my talent! ha! 

My adopts told me, i'm not mad at them, but im so frustrated! I shot a hoop. "AH!" i slipped. DAMN IT! I can't concentrate.

"Yah! are you okay?" I looked up. . I don't wanna see him.

"Yeah! I'm fine just don't come near." I got up and grabbed my basket ball and jogged home. I think i sprained my ankle ouch.

how of all things could he be my brother? The one that stole my life. Twins to make everything worse!

=======================================================================================================

Sigh, i didn't really like the way the story went... At least i got all the SHINee member to talk. 

OMO! I can't believe So young and Minho are twins! 0.o

 

Anyway thanks for readin! keep subscribing, commenting, and reccommend me plz! 

remember no silent readers, unless you don't have an account!