Twins, but so different

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~Key's pov~

We all came home, including Min Hee, excluding Sang Min. "Key, I was wondering... have any signs of Min Min showed up?" I spun around in my chair to find  Min Hee standing in the doorway. She was wearing a big t-shirt. TOO CUTE!!! 

"Um, i put up ad's. I told the police. I put up blogs, tumblr s. I have done everything pretty much. I even brodcasted it over the radio during an interciew." She looked sad, but what more can i do? I wish i could bring him back. but ....

"Key, is it okay if i call you oppa?"

~So Young's pov~

I went to the address, but it was an apartment. The one right next to Min Hee's old one. This is where Sang Hee is at right? She told me to take care of her for one day. She said that they were going to look for Min Min. I walked up the stairs and came up to the door.

 

*ring ding dong* Shinee? nice door bell.

"Ah hello?" Oh no, it's him. She is staying with this guy? no way.

"Ah, Minho.... can i have Sang Hee. Min Hee told me to watch her for the day while they look for Sang Min." I looked at me in awe. Man i guess he must know who i am. At least, who i am to him.

"Uh, sure, but why don't you come in. She.. Actually we need to talk." He stepped aside and i welcomed mnyself in. I sat on the kitchen table. "So Young, i know who you are."

I turned around, "Yeah, soo? i know very well who you and your family are."

"Listen, So young, They are your parents too. They just couldn't takke care of you." What???? what kind of bull did they tell him?

"What do you mean couldn't take care of me? What did they tell you?" He looked shocked for a asecond, then came to sit at the table.

"I know.. My parent's had me and you, but they couldn't afford to care of both of us, so they chose me. But trust me, they love you very much." What is this:? Ciouldn't afford me? so they chose him? LIES! my parent's told me that they gave me away b/c i am a girl!

"Ummm.. Minho, listen i don't think we should hang around each other. In fact, i think we should just ignore each other. Becuase there is obviously some stuff that you don't know." His expression was.... sympathetic?

"So youg, i know you feel abandoned, but i can be the family you don't have. I'll be there when your ready." He walked out of the room.

What?>!? I'm abandoned? well yeah technically i am, but I have a new family.  One that loves me! and loves me for being me.

Minho walked in with Sang Hee. 

"Unnie!!!" She came running up to me and i picked her up and swung her around.

"HEE HEE!!!! I missed you sooo much! how about we go to my mom's bakery? ne?"

"Mmhhmmmm! let's go!" She ran out to my car. I turned to Minho and glared at him. i turned back and jogged out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Minho's pov~

Yah! what kind of a look was that?!??! I tried to comfort her! 

Although... she seemed kinda mad at what my parents told me. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

YAY! FINALLY! So Young! and MINHO!

Sorry! i'll try to get Shinee more involved, but i'm mostly using Key and Minho for hte story, even thought Onew is my bias <3\

SORRRY!! again, i can't update as much!!1 i have testing and school :( sorry i also wish i didn't have school so i could update!

My poster never came btw. ill try to get it soon!

 Anyway thanks for readin! keep subscribing, commenting, and reccommend me plz! 

remember no silent readers, unless you don't have an account! 

OH YEAH!!!! READ THIS MESSAGE!!:

        If you have any ideas for the story please post it on my wall!!!! PLS PLS PLS!!!!!!