Confession

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~Key's pov~ (few days after incident; Sang Min is still missing)

I walked with Sang Hee. "Oppa, is Unnia gonna be okay?" I stopped and picked her up and sat her on a rock. I squatted to become face to face.

"Sang Hee, listen, Unnie was stabbed. She is in a lot of pain which means all we can do is pray for her. But we still need to find Sang Min, first. So let's check your house one more time and then go to the police." I carried her on my back. when we got to her old house. I put her down and told her to wait outside. i don't want her seeing things.

The house seemed very.... average? but something lingered. OMO! i walked into the kitchen. A bloody knife and blood everywhere. The scene looked  very grotesque. It didn't smell any better. I covered my nose and walked in. A cabinant was opened. Muddy shoe prints inside. That must be where she was keeping Sang Min. I followed the prints to a window.

They were on the window sill than dissappeared. Where are they? I headed outside and saw Sang Hee on the swing.

"Sang Hee let's go." She got up.

"Oppa, you wanna know how Appa died?" what? oh yeah, their dad is gone.

"Sure. but let's go visit your unnie first." I picked her up and put her on my shoulders. Poor kid. i wish i could've been in her position instead of me. She deserves better then this. Min Hee 2.(see how lazy i am can't even write out the whole word)

We walked into the hospital and went up to Min Hee's room. She must've been awake cause i heard arguing in her room.

"NO! I NEED TO GO! LET ME LEAVE! HE IS STILL WITH HER!"

"M'AM I'M SORRY BUT YOU AREN'T IN GOOD ENOUGH SHAPE TO EVEN SIT UP IN BED!" The poor nurse trying so hard. She won't win, it's Min Hee she would kill a tiger for the twins. I walked in with Sang Hee. I sat her on the window sill. 

"Min Hee!" I turned around. They became silent. "Shouldn't you rest?"

"AISH! Key! you don't even understand." I came over and gently pushed back down onto the bed. "I have to find him no matter what!"

"And what'll you do? what if she has a knife? you can't save him then can you?" I snapped. she became quiter.

"aniyo. but .. i ...... if..... maybe.... aish! can you just bring me soup?" I smiled and left to go to the hospital cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your pov~

"Aish, really that Key can be such a.." I stopped in my tracks. Better be a good role model for Sang Hee.  It was awkwardly quite wiht me and sang hee so i started to drink some water.

"Unnie. Do you like oppa?" 

"*PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHK!* I... what?" I snapped my head at her.

"Umm, well he takes care of you a lot and he told me he like you. so i was just wonderin." She started to retreat away from me.

"Mianhae Sang Hee. I didin't mean to scare you. It was just.. a surprise.  Um maybe i do like him. I don't know really." She came over to me and sat on the bed with me. "He is very nice for sure."

"Unnie, i like him." She came up to my ear and whispered, "I think you should marry him.." she giggled and i stopped breathing for a seccond.

"Hee, i don't  know, but i like him so if i do marry him i can be your Umma and he can be Appa. We can live happily together."

"Promise?"

I chuckled, "I promise for as long as i live!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Keys pov~

WHAT?!?! She likes me!!!!!! 

I was outside of the door. I nearly dropped everything. SHE LIKES ME!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Calm down. What else is she saying...

Marry? Appa? what does that mean.. wait marry me? can't be.. but.....

Key get a hold of yourself! okay.... i'll walk in calm calm calm

=======================================================================================================

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

OMO! finally confession! sorry if this is boring...

Like i said if you have any suggestions please leave a pirvate post on my wal!!!

Anyway thanks for reading! If you have time comment and Subscribe please! :D

If you can reccomend me please! no silent readers!

COMMENT