Things can get worse?

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~your pov~

I was at my old house... My DAD! "APPA!" He didn;t hear me. It must be another dream. There i am. so cute, sigh. 

What is it going to be this time? Which flashack is this?

"Min Hee let's go to the park!" I looked over at Appa.

'hehe, ok appa, but........ is umma coming?" I didn't like Umma she was always mean.

"Aniyo. She has work today. Let's go!" I grabbed onto his hand. the big, warm, protecting hand. I miss it sometimes.

We walked to the park right across of the street. "APPA! Look! I can do the monkey bars!" I grabbed bar after bar. I reached one that was a little farther. "Appa! Help!" I began to fall.

Of course, he was there to catch me. "Aish, Min Hee. You must be careful."

"Okay i promise" I sniffled and went to go chase a ball. (It's amazing how children can be so distracted. Oh no.... today...... it's that day.)

the ball rolled onto the street. It was a red light so it was safe. "MIN HEE!"

(I knew it, Appa don't save me. {was i crying?})

He pushed me right out of the way as a car ran the red light.

"Ooof. Appa? APPA!" I ran over to him oh no nono! i hurt him! I grabbed his hone from his pocket i dialed 911(just like my dad taught me just in case).

"Yobseyo? What is your problem?"

"*sob* help *sniff* me. *sob* Appa *sob* is hurt." Soon enough an ambulance came. (other people were also calling). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sang Hee~

I ran out of the day care. KEY-oppa! I need to find him. I ran through the hospital until i ran into something.

"Sang Hee? What are you...." I cut him off

"UMMA! SHETOOKMIN-MINANDNOWHEISINDANGER!!" Key' had a confused expression. "Umma took MIN-MIN!"

"Isn't that ok? she is your mom right?" I shook my head. He doesn't know.

"Umma hurts us. Unnie took us to keep uus safe. We stay away from her." He was obviously at lost. "Unnia was protecting us! but since she isn't here, Umma took Min-min!"

I think he understood, "Okay hold on i'll be right back." he went running. PLEASE SAVE MIN MIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Key's pov~

I went running. I knew he needed help, but Min Hee isn't to be found.

What the hell! I can't deal with all this! I'm just there new neighbor! sigh. i fell in love with complications.

A nurse ran into a room, probably the emergency becuase they had nurses running in and out like crazy....THE EMERGENCY! I snuck in with another nurse. Who was the patient?

 I snuck over and looked at the clip board.

Lee Min Hee

Age: 19

Family: Mother- alive

Father- passed

sister: 7, alive

Brother: 7, alive

Oh no... she is so messed up i can't even see her face. what do i do?

I walked out of the room. I guess....

"Key oppa! you need to help Min min!!!!" She was crying. and hitting my leg.

"I know, i had to see your sister first." She looked up

"Unnie? she is the emergency?" She started crying harder.

"Let's go home and we can't look for Sang Min tomorrow. When we have more time." She nodded and i took her home..

I can't believe what this poor little girl has to live through. Her father dead, mother abusive, and now her sister is practically dead. Her brother ws kidnapped. Aw man this is some deep .

=======================================================================================================

Thanks for reading! i wanted to say that first. i am sorry if the story isn't making sense. 

Please tell me if you don't understand i'll try to write it better!

Please please please, keep reading, subscribing and COMMENTING!! please commment!