A New Life

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~Your pov~

"Sang Min, Sang Hee, Let's Go! I need to go meet the land lady to pay rent for my new room!" I ran into the twins room to find my mom beating Sang Min. 

"YAH! Umma! " I ran over and slapped her in the face. "I told you! Don't you ever touch the twins. Beat me all you want but spare them please!" I grabbed the twins and sat them on the couch. I went back to finish talking to mother.

"They are seven. They should know to not ever touch my stuff! They are brats! Sang Min took my wallet i know it!" She was screaming at this point! "How could i have had such terribel children!" She started crying. typical sympthay cry.

"Umma" I put on my poker face, once again. "Just don't touch them. You probably left it in your night stand! DON'T EVER COME NEAR THEM! Once i'm out of the house i'm taking them with me. You won't have to worry about money anymore." 

"Don't talk to me you b*tch!" She punched me but i pushed her down on the bed and ran out of the room and closed the door. "MIN HEE! YOU OPEN THE DOOR OR ELSE!" 

I put a chair to block her and walked to the twins. "Unnie, your cheek is all red." I looked down at Sang Hee. 

"Don't worry it doesn't hurt. Anyway, dongsaeng, are you okay?" I looked down and inspected his body. "Sigh, your bruised on your back, but overall your fine."

I walked out and took the twins with me. We headed to go pay for the apartment i've been saving up for! I paid and moved my stuff into the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Key pov)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung! I'm going out for some ice cream!" I screamed from my room. I opened the front door when i hit something.

"OW!"

"Unni! Noona!" I heard two voices call. I checked behind the door. I had hit a girl!

"Ohmygosh! are you okay?" I bent over and helped her up. She was so light. Her skin was tan and she had silky smooth black hair. She was kind of short, but not too short. She was beautiful.

"yeah thanks." She started picking up her box when i noticed she must be the new neighbor. She bowed. "annyeonghaseyo, i'm Lee Min Hee and i will be your new neighbor starting today!" She looked up. Man she was absolutely gorgeous.

I smiled as cool as i could. "Hey i'm Key i live righ next dooor. If you need help i could help you unpack."

She blushed, "Uhm, it's okay i've got my little brother and sister... Oh! Sang Min, Sang Hee, introduce yourselves."

They were too adorable! They bowed and introduced themsleves. They little girl wen to Min Hee. she whispered "Unni, he is really good looking" 

Min Hee blushed, how cute! "Well it's been nice meeting you." She said, still red faced. "But we need to finish."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(your pov)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished unpacking and I started dinner. "Min, Hee!(new nickname for twins!) Come set the table!" They came running in and I almost finished the kimchi stew.

"Unni! This place is awesome!" "Yeah! we even get a tv!" 

"Okay guys settle down we need to get to bed and get ready for school tomorrow."

"Unni your sooooo smart. You got a Scholarboat to that fancy school!"

"YEAH! you even got us to get into the elementary part!

"haha guys its a scholarSHIP. And im not that smart." We ate dinner and i laid out our uniforms. http://livekpop.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2010/12/20/6633549b901322b01772409e8e9821e7.jpeg(yes deam high!)

I hope our new life will be great!

=======================================================================================================

Sorry if this is really boring, don't worry though more SHINee in the next chapter i swear! I just needed to explain her life!

 

Anyway thanks for readin! keep subscribing, commenting, and reccommend me plz! 

remember no silent readers, unless you don't have an account!