The whole world is on our shoulders

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~Min Hee pov~

Someone shook my shoulder. "Min Hee-ah, it's time you wake up. We need to get ready for school."

I turned and put the covers over my head and grogged, "Five more minutes! Pleeeeaaasseee" 

I partially didn't want to wake up yet, but mostly i was too worried about Sang Min. "We need to go. I don't care if you're tired, we need to go to school still. It's already Friday Min Hee, it up."

i sat up in bed and turned to face Key. "Oppa, can you put some toast in the toaster. I'll be out in like ten minutes."

He threw his hands up, "Fine! whatever. Good greif woman, you need to hurry." He stepped out of my room and went into the kitchen. I jumped out of bed and put on my school uniform. I did my hair into a fish tail and headed out.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/1225639/tumblr_kve7xhNs1y1qzcso1o1_400_thumb.png?1262072329

"Min Hee hurry up! seriously! we are all going to be late!" All of Shinee was standing by the door as i slipped on my shoes.

I had toast in my mouth and muttered, "MMff i know!" They went outside and we walked to school.

~So Young's pov~

"Min Hee!!! I haven't seen you at school in like two weeks! i was soo super lonely." I ran up to Min Hee. She looked happier, like ever since she left her family, she seemed so much- brighter.

She stepped aside and gave me full few of him. "Oh, hey guys--- Min Hee let's get to class." I grabbed her arm and ran to class. I can't stand that guy! Why of all the people in this world did she have to be living with Minho.

"So Young, slow down your gonna rip my arm off. Why are you in such a rush anyway? We have like five minutes 'till the bell rings." We sat in our seats. 

Should i tell her? i mean she IS my best friend--- "Min Hee, I need to tell you something after school today. Meet me on the roof later. k?" She nodded and turned, slightly confused.

"Kids!! sit down, class is starting."

~Key's pov~

"The bell rang already! where the heck is she?" I whispered to myself. I ran through the halls, going up each floor. Min Hee took off and i couldn't even find her. 

i walked up onto the roof and opened the door. "But he's my brother! and to make it worst my twin!" I closed the door slightly, backing inside. I left it a crack open to listen. Min Hee was sitting next to So Young. "He doesn't even know about this stupid situation! His freakking parents lied to him!!!"

"Listen, So Young, it isn't his fault. And i am sure that, that can't be the reason they set you up for adoption. They probably just couldn't afford you. Nobody could ever be like that." Min Hee was rubbing her back. My eye was just barely catching was was happing throught the crack in the door.

"No! you don't get it! Minho doesn't even know me! I am his twin and his parents don't love me! I hate him! he stole my place in the family! Just because i'm a girl!!!" So young was screaming now.

I backed away and ran to my locker. holy ! Minho is So Young's twin? Why didn't he tell me? When did he know? I thought we were super close, why wouldn't i know this? And i still have to worry about Min Hee and stuff. My life ! key thought to himself.

~Minho's pov~

Key came running in throught the door. "Minho! why didn't you tell me!!!" I snapped my head around. 

"What are you talking about? Hyung, calm down and tell me." He was abviously furious.

"What do you mean, calm down? How am I suppose to calm down when Sang Min is missing, Min Hee's life is hell, Sang Hee is counting on me, I have to do promotions, i have to freakin pass school, and you are actually twins with So Young?!?!?!?! I mean you won't even tell me this? I mean WTF!!! I thought we were supposed to be team member." 

How did he figure out? "Key! Relax, the whole freaking world isn't depending on you. Chill. I just figured this out recently myself. I seriously didn't know until like two day ago. I was going to tell everyone tonight at dinner." 

Key took a breath out, guess he was holding it in the whole time. "Minho, how can I keep living my life like this? I can't even get throught one freakin day without something new popping into my life. Ever since Min Hee---"

"hyung. If you are so stressed out, why not just leave Min Hee behind. We can't afford you to be like this. We need you more." 

The second i said that i wanted to take it back. He got this hurt look on his face. "Minho, you don't get it. I love her. and i want to help her no matter what. If you can't see that, then i don't know how close we actually are. If you ask me, Maybe it's you guys i should leave behind." He covered his mouth and ran out of the room.

~Min Hee~

Dear Diary,

I can't do this. Sang Hee, Sang Min, So Young, Minho, Appa, Umma, and Key. I

can't keep doing this. There is just too much for me. I need help. I can't

even find Sang Min. I am a terrible person.

Maybe i was made in this world, only to destroy. I was an accident right?

i know my Umma didn't even want me, but Appa. I miss him sooo much.

I guess if i keep thinking of him---

I think i should end this.

Maybe,

Min Hee

I put my diary away and took out a piece of paper. The words were being written, but i was so empty. I couldn't feel anything, the words made sense, and i knew what i was going to do, but why did it feel wrong?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ 

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ 

 

Sorry! i'll try to get Shinee more involved, but i'm mostly using Key and Minho for hte story, even thought Onew is my bias <3\

SORRRY!! again, i can't update as much!! I am on a stretch for school and I'm trying to survive!

 Anyway thanks for readin! keep subscribing, commenting, and reccommend me plz! 

remember no silent readers, unless you don't have an account! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

OH YEAH!!!! READ THIS MESSAGE!!:

        If you have any ideas for the story please post it on my wall!!!! PLS PLS PLS!!!!!!

SARANGHAE!! ALL MY READERS!!! THANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME FOR THIS LONG!!! <3 (ノ=´∀`=)ノLOVE♪