Hospitals

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~Min Hee~

The room was dark, it was probably around midnight or so. "Min Hee--" I turned under my covers, "Min Hee, Look over here. Wake up." I turned back over and saw a small figure in the doorway. "Min Hee Noona. I came back." Who was that? 

I pulled the covers off and sat up in bed. I reached for my light, but a hand stopped me. "Noona, don't disturb anyone. I came back though." The voice was so familiar but who was it? My eyes  still couldn't adjust to the darkness of the night. "Don't worry noona, i'm okay and now everyone will be better." 

I stood up and walked towards the person in the doorway. I saw a glimpse of somehting shimmer down the person's face. I stopped and felt a sharp pain hit my back. It surged through my body like a bolt of electricity. I turned around to see my mother sobbing. "Min Hee, I never wanted to do this. You have to understand it's the only way. I have to do this. Just be a good girls for once and stay still." I turned back around, the world was getting fuzzy.

"Noona, I  love you. I'll make sure Sang Hee is safe. I'll take care of her." The mystery person said in sobs. "Noona, I am so sorry never forget, Sang Min loves you with all my heart." I heard hijm run out of the room. My legs buckled under me. I couldn't feel pain, but i touched my back and brought a crimson red hand to my face.

Was this the end? Am i gonna die now, here? I rolled over and looked out the window. A figure was jumping out and running. I stared out into the moon, the stars, the beautiful night sky. The world was turning extremely warm even thought the night was fresh and crisp. I used all my energy in one last attempt and yelled. I heard footsteps and voices, but then the darkness eloped me and i slipped into nothing.

~Key~

She never can seem to stay out of the hospital. I seem to always be in the hospital because of her. And she always seems to get herself killed. The waiting rooms are always the most intense places. Everybody waiting for news, but i knew. I knew it probably would be the same as always. She would pull throught eh surgery, rest a couple of weeks, then end up back here.

"Key, the nurse is heading this way." Minho said and i turned to face him. We were leaning against a wall while some lady was sitting  on the bench opposite of us. she was doing this weird praying thing. She would sway back and forth while chanting then throw her hands up and shout. "Hello."

"Hello, are you here for Min Hee?" I nodded and Minho looked at me worridley. "She is in a very serious condition right now. I can't guarantee her status right now, but she will be moved to a different hospital in Bucheon. I am terribly sorry for what happened. She was stabbed in the back, just missing her heart, but hitting enough vital organs to cause serious damage. Again i am terribly sorry and i wish you the best in luck."

She walked away and i knew this time would be dfferent. She wouldn't come out of this the same. I went back to the day care center to pick up the twins. Coincidently, Sang Min appeared in Sang hee's room crying his eyes out. I guess their mom must've paid us a visit. I signed them out and drove us back to the apartment. the rest of the night went by in silence, the rest of Shinee knew to keep off of me for a while. i let the twins sleep with me, but they were quiet and only whispered to each other every once in a while.

I tried, but once it was four A.M again, I knew sleep was not on my side. I walked out and sat on the chair in front of our apartment door. The night was clean, the sky glowed with bright stars. What was i to do? Maybe Minho was right, I need to focus on my career. I can't just put promotions on hold for a girl and her family problems. 

I was already warned by my manager that if i didn't get my act together, he would consider kicking me out.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ 

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

 

I hope this chapter wasn't too boring for y'all. (hehe i used y'all) I am trying to think of ideas, but I NEED YOUR HELP! Please commment ideas! <3 you all! 

Anyway thanks for readin! keep subscribing, commenting, and reccommend me plz! 

remember no silent readers, unless you don't have an account! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!