I'm never giving up, even if it kills me

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~your pov~

I woke up in the hospital, again. I looked around, but no one was around. I checked the time and it was midnight. Sigh. Why do i always feel like i have something to do. I started to get up and put on my clothes. Everything was still kind of spinning, but i really had a feeling. ... A feeling like i was needed to go home.

I called a taxi and went to the apartment. When i came in Onew snapped his head around and looked at me. It took him a couple of seconds to register who i was. "Min Hee, Onew, I'm Lee Min Hee." I said kind of sarcastically.

He nodded "I know... but Key said you were pretty messed up. I don't think you should be out of the hospital yet."

"Yeah, everything is still spinny, but i had this feeling i had to be here. Ummmm do you know where my phone is?" He gestured to Key's room. 

"Key said something about the twins and left. He said your phone was in there and if you came back to give you the phone." I walked into his room, clean and neat. That was definantly Key. His room was cleaner then mine! and trust me, i am a NEAT FREAK!

I walked over to my phone which light was blinking light crazy. Must've gotten a couple of txts. i opened. HOLY COW! 22 new txts! from who?

22 from ALMIGHTY KEY!! I opened the first one he sent:

YAH!!! WAKE UP ALREADY!!!

YOUR BORTHER IS KIDNAPPED! HURRY UP AND HELP ME FIND HIM!!

AISH, WAKE UP HURRY!

Every text was like that... I started to hyperventalate when jjong oppa walked in. "Hey Min! Min! you okay?" He ran over i was sitting on the floor my hand over my mouth.

I shook my head, "She took him, again. She has him and is probably hurting him."

"What? who?" I pointed to my phone and jjong-oppa gasped. "Shape up! and let's go! we need to hurry!"

I nodded and he helped me up. He yelled for the rest of the members. And we went off sprinting. Jonghyun was calling Key to figure out where he was. "Yah! Babo! where are you! why didn't you tell us?!"

I could hear through the phone, "YAH!!! your idiot! I told you while i was running crazy! We are looking for Sang Min right now! your the ones that didn't listen!

"che, whatever we are heading to Min Hee's original house." He said some other stuff and hing up.

We ran up to the house and i opened the door with the spare key that is hidden under a rock. 

We heard some shuffling and we ran to the kitchen. Umma was sitting at the table drinking tea. She looked over at us and i glared back. "Yah! Umma, give me back Sang Min!" 

"Wae? I don't know where the brat is." she said while taking another sip of tea. i walked up to her and went up to her face.

"You better tell me where he is or , so god help me, i will tell everyone what you do every friday night." She snapped her eyes at me.

"You wouldn't." I nodded

"Ohhhh yes i would, for my brother and my sister, for anyone, i would!" My tone was starting to get louder. Umma looked behind me to the guys.

"Oh and so like a coward you brought these guys with you?" I scoffed at ther.

"You think i am that--- cowardly. Only a coward like you would ever think of that." She smiled. why was she smiling? She should be angry!

"Fine, then tell them to leave." She smirked. i am not letting her get to me. i finally have my oppurtunity for a new life, I will never go back to that horrible life.

"Whatever, GUYS LEAVE! but you better know im not telling them to leave to prove to you that i am not a coward, Ohh no  i am calling them off so that you will give me my brother back." I heard the guys leave and i back away from her.

"You silly ! (she gave a crazy expression.) You won't get him back!!" She sat back and started to pick at her nails. ARE YOU FREAKING JOKING?

"Listen, Umma just give me Min Min and i will leave. I won't bother you anymore." 

"Are you kidding? You devils are always causing me trouble! I  need to end your life before you end MINE!!!!!" She stood up and pulled a knofe out of her pocket. "You know what? I already dealt with that theif of a brat!" What? Min Hee? She didn't, she wouldn't

I started to back up towards the door. She kept her pace even with me. Every step i took back, she took a step forward, swinging the knife. I felt fear crawl up and down my body. "Umma, i know you wouldn't do this. What happened to the Umma that loved us. The umma that loved her kids and husbad?"

She histarically laughed, "You think that she ever existed?!? I only put up with you because that woose of a husband could pay for me! The mother that pretended to laugh, smile, and love died with him!" 

That was it, she was insane! "Umma just put the knife down, please!" I was crying. "umma,umma!" 

"You better be quite! or i'll kill you faster!" She came closer and closer. Every step, closer. she came face to face with me.

"Silly girl. I love you." Wait, what? 

"Umph!" She stabbed the knife into my stomach. I looked down at the blade piercing through my shirt. Blood. blood blood.

All i could see was blood. I looked back up at umma. "Wae?" She was holding her breathe.

She inhaled gasping "I love you." Everything was looking cloudy. i dropped to the floor. she started to back away.

She took something from a cabinet... Sang MIN! 

"Min- min Help me." I said. he snapped his head at me. Tears were flowing down his face.

"Noona. trust me, it's for the best." What was that suppose to mean?

I mustered up any energy i had and tried to crawl over to him. He must've been terrified by me. Why? He took my mother's hand and they jumped through the window and went running.

I yelled, "GUYS! HELP ME!" I closed my eyes. and heard footsteps.

They were yelling and everything started to get fuzzier. 

I heard a voice. APPA? "Min Hee relax your job isn't done yet. You aren't coming up here yet." I tried opening my eyes, but soon everything went black. What is that suppose to mean?

=======================================================================================================

YAY! i finally updated! sorry i can't update often... DANG SCHOOL! 9 more weeks and i'm done though! 

If you have any suggestions for story twist just post my wall! make sure it's private in case i choose yours!

Anyways, keep reading, subscribing and COMMENTING!! please commment!