Fires are dangerous

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~your pov~

"TWINS! LET'S GO OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" They came running out with bread in their hands. "Come on hurry! or we'll be late!"

We went running and just barely made it to the school. I dropped off the twins and headed to my locker. "MIN HEE!!!!!!!!"

I turned around to see my best friend, Choi So Young, running towards me. "So Young guess what!!"

"Oh no.. did your mom beat you again? I mean your face has extra bb cream on today."  She looked really concerned. That's why i love her she won't abandone me, ever.

"Well yes, but thats not what i'm talking about." her expression changed and I smiled. "I finally got the apartment."

She looked so shocked. A tear ran down her face..."i am so happy. finally she can't do anything to you."

"so-so(my nickname for her) I can't wait for this new life to begin!" We hugged and the bell rang.

"We have the same class right?"

"Yeah for pretty much every class but art and p.e." We were walking to first period, class 1-A.

"Okay new life i'll tackle you!" i whispered to myself as i walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~keys pov~

I came to school with the rest of the gang. Man i wish Min Hee would go to this school. "Yah! Minho we have class together right? 1-A?" He nodded and we walked to class together. i sat in the door by the window.. my favorite seat!

We chatted and the warning bell went off. Sigh school. Minho went to his seat which he liked by the door. Just then, out of nowhere she walked in. she was talking with her friend. For some reason, she sat right in FRONT OF ME. SHE JUST SAT THERE!

She turned around to introduce herself, "annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Min Hee, please take care of... hey aren't you my neighbor?"

"Um... yeah i am aren't I" Holy , that was smooth. Dang i must seem like a dork. "Well yeah how old are you? I'm 19"

"Me too, but my birthday is on September 23." She said 

"Mine too!" The teacher came in and class started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~So youngs pov~

The guy behind me looks so familiar, but who is he?

~Minho pov~

She can't be. they told me she died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~your pov~

School went by pretty quickly. "Min Hee!" I turned around and key was jogging up to me. "Wanna walk home together?"

"Sure just let me pick up the twins." we walked to the elementary part and picked the twins up.

"Unni why is he here?" Sang Hee whispered in me ear.

"He is walking us home." I told her. A firetruck came driving by.

"I hope that isn't towards our street" Key said.

We looked at each other and started running home. "Oh no..."

We walked up to the apartment to see that my wonderful new life had shattered. The apartment was burning and i ran over to the landlady.

"What's going to happen?" She looked at me, knowing how poor i was.

"If you can find someone to stay with your welcome to. But i'm gonna say honestly the apartment damages are pretty bad."

"DAD!" I heard Sang Hee scream. . His picture. I went sprinting intot the room.

"MIN HEE!!!" I heard Key call, but i can't just leave my dad.

I ran in and covered my face. I raced to my room and grabbed the picture and all the money that had been spared. I started to run towards the door when the roof collapsed.

Crap, i can't end like this. The twins. My Dad, So Young. Everything went black.

=======================================================================================================

OMO! WHAT WILL HAPPEN? See i told you a little better. The next one will definently have all of shinee in it!

Anyway thanks for readin! keep subscribing, commenting, and reccommend me plz! 

remember no silent readers, unless you don't have an account!