The truth

My Roomates are.... SHINee?!?!

~So Young~ My body ached a little. My movements were stiff as I slugged out of bed and slipped my feet into slippers. I grabbed my towel and started the shower. Looking into the shower I realized how terrible I looked. Last Night I kissed Minho. Technically, he kissed me, but I didn't resist so... that makes me guilty. The sick thing was I liked it. There were sparks. I told him the horrible truth, in not a nice way, and then went running.

My make- up ran down my face as hot droplets of water washed down my body. It relaxed my muscles, but not my brain. I couldn't help but keep thinking; keep feeling his lips on mine. It was wrong though, liking that kiss. I might not have grown up with him, but he is stiil my brother, my blood brother.

"So Young, sweetie are you alright? I let you go last night, you seemed kinda beat. But we need to talk about some stuff." There was a slight pause as she struggled to open the door that was locked. She eventually gave up, "Honey we have some very serious news." I didn't want to deal with them.

"Alright mom! But I really need to get to school! It's already almost 8!" I shouted over the shower.

She sighed, "Okay honey, after school."

~Minho~

After I my morning jog, I showered. My mind was racing still, the kiss, So Young. That was all I could think about. I kept thinking about how this would effect me. If the press found out i kissed my sister-- let's just say there would be hell to pay from a lot of people, mainly my manager.

"Minho, we need to head out." Key said wearily. He looked exhausted, he had gone through so much. I wasn't really being a good friend. Min Hee, his not-so-secret love, was sent to the states after she was stabbed. I should help him, comfort him, but no. I was being completely selfish. And I liked it. I knew that he always had the spotlight. He was even considered the better rapper, and now I finally had something going on in my life that wasn't his problem.

"Yeah, hyung." I replied. i finished drying my hair and pulled on a grey v- neck. And some baggy jeans. I tossed on a necklacee my parents gave me(it was an M). Then I headed out to the front door where the other hyungs were, and Taemin. I pulled on a pair of sneakers and we left to walk to school.

~Key~

Every second is agonizing. When I know that Min Hee is hurt and in another country, it hurts me. But what makes me feel terrible is that I have chosen not to be with her. I have chosen to leave her and continue my life just because I selfishly wanted to be an idol.

"Hyung are you listening?" Taemin tapped my shoulder. "Hyung I asked you to step aside. I need to get to my locker." Taemin, he never had problems. The most he would get was having girls chase him down. But I had to worry about the love of my life fighting just to live.

"Ah Taemin, sorry." I scooted and he reached past me to pull out his indoor shoes.

"Hyung, if you really lik-- love her. you should stay with her. Don't think you'll be abandoning us. We can stop promotions for a while." Taemin said staring forward. He sounded so calm, so sure. I wished I could trade lives.

"Yeah, I think i should." I responded. I don't even know what i was saying, it was automatic. "I mean-- Oh my god TAemin.. What have I done?" I love her. I need her. I can't leave her. But she is gone-- there isn't anything for me to do!

"Key," Taemin sounded strong using my name, "it's never too late. I'll talk to manager-nim. Just fly out there and help her. She needs you." He said with a warm smile on his face.

"Alright I'll plan to leave this weekend."

~Minho~

The back of her head his beautiful. She doesn't look too much like me if you actually look at her. She has a smaller, more ballerina type of build. while I am built like a marine. Like I should be throwing grenades. We are both athletic yes, but then again a lot of people are. Her hair and eye color are the same as mine, but so are most asians. But her eyes, they don't have that frog shape like mine. she can't be related to me. Both my parents have enormous eyes while she has cute normal sized eyes. She shifted in her seat causing me to flinch. I hand't realized I was staring too intensely at her. I shifted and lea need back into my chair.

"So Young!" A boy across the room waved her over and she looked confused. She walked over there anyway-- lucky boy. He can love her.

~So Young~

I know he has been staring at me for like thirty minutes now. It's getting uncomfortable. I was about to turn around and confront him when I heard someone call my name.

I snapped my head up to see a boy my age waving me over. I didn't know him, but he seemed so familiar. I got up and walked over to him.

"Um, did you call me?" I asked a little dumbly.

"Yeah, you are So Young right?" Yeah.. obviously...

"Yes I am-- but who are you?" i asked with a little hint of irritation.

He looked confused, sad maybe "It's me Jin Jin." What? Who? WHy did that name sound so-- than it hit me. My memory of my childhood was flooding into my head. He was my twin, my real blood brother... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

OMO! So YOung! Hehe I finally posted about there status..

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! I have another SHINee story I wrote it is called the SHINee gods. Please read it and subscribe! It would mean a lot too me.

Anyway thanks for reading! Keep reading, subscribing and commenting PLEASE COMMENT!!! THANKS!! I <3 my subscribers! P.S. sorry if this is too short.