BWOH ?!

Under Your Spotlight

YOUR POV

My eyes blinked open to what seemed like I was being carried, only to see Donghae oppa's face. He stuck out his tongue in concentration like he always does as a habit as he felt for the door knob of my room with me in his arms, causing me to let out a smile. It was then when he managed to turn the knob and open the door before looking down at me.

"Oh, you're awake ?" He asked as he carried me in the room.

"Mhmm," I replied after he put me down gently on the bed. "I'm sorry for falling asleep halfway here, I was supposed to stay awake with you..."

He chuckled, tucking some of the loose strands of my hair behind my ears, "Don't worry about it. Go back to sleep, honey ~"

"I will. You too, wash up and go to bed quickly, it's been a long drive," I said with a smile as I held onto one of his hands.

Then, he simply placed a quick kiss on my forehead before tucking me into bed and walking out of the room. Turning to my left and looking through the window, I saw that it was already dawn, pink and orange once again lighting up the sky. I smiled, remembering the beautiful memories of the dinner we spent together the day before. I then made my way to the bathroom, taking a quick shower before deciding to heat up some milk for Donghae oppa. It's been a long night for him, he must be tired, but the sky was lighting up and I was well aware that he couldn't really sleep under such circumstances.

I poured a cup of milk into a pot, heating it over the stove. My body was aching and stiff. Sure, I slept for at least half the journey, but it definitely was uncomfortable sleeping in a car especially over long distances. My neck, I should really stretch those stiff muscles. Just when I put the wooden spoon aside, a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me towards a familiar frame in a warm embrace.

"I thought I told you to go back to sleep ?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Soon, hehe," I let out a sheepish smile. "How about you ? What are you doing here ?"

"The sky's getting brighter, so is the room. How am I going to sleep ?" He replied with a sulk.

"Well...Leeteuk oppa's doing fine," I said with a slight chuckle.

"Ya !" He pouted, obviously irritated since he couldn't get the rest he wanted when he was tired. "And he's snoring so loudly too..."

"Okay, I was kidding, oppa !" I laughed. "Heating up some milk for you, it'll make you feel more comfortable."

He looked at me, surprised, "Really ? Aw, you know me best, that's why you're my girlfriend !"

I blushed a little before turning my attention back to the stove. The milk was probably warm enough by now. As I turned off the stove and lifted the pot however, he came right beside me, helping me to empty its contents into his mug.

"___ ah, komawo," He said, sipping on his milk.

"You're most welcome," I replied, tidying his fringe for a bit before starting to wash the pot while he sat on the counter drinking his milk while watching me. 


Later that night, ___ was once again in the kitchen washing up the dirty dishes together with Donghae. Halfway through though, he felt his phone vibrate and he dried his hands to check the text message.

Hye Rin: Annyeonghasayo Donghae-sshi, remember how we arranged to have a drink together tonight ? 10.30pm at the club down the street of Seoul University, will that be okay ?

"Oh right, how could I have forgotten," Donghae muttered to himself.

"Hmm ?" ___ turned to look at him curiously as she heard him speak what she thought to be gibberish. "What was it that you were saying ?"

"O-oh, nothing," Donghae said, clearly disorganised. "I mean, there's something !"

She looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. "....yes ?"

"I forgot I had an appointment with my friends tonight. I suggested that we go for a drink at a club, will that be okay with you ?" He asked.

Though it came as a surprise, she replied coolly, "Oh, I see, sure thing."

"You don't mind, right...?" He asked, unsure.

"Of course I don't," She said, although she was suddenly reminded of the incident whereby he lied to her. 

"Really ?" He confirmed.

"Yes, really ! Wae ? I'm not possessive, don't worry," ___ joked, trying to convince him.

He observed her expression as she dried her hands. "...wanna come along ?"

"Oppa, I'm fine, really. They're your friends, just go ahead, have fun since you're off schedule," ___ answered frankly. "And I can't drink so...no thanks !"

Then, he grabbed both her hands, "I'm not lying."

"NE, ARASO. You're weird !" She giggled before pushing him gently towards the direction of his room. "Be a good boy now and get ready for your appointment !"

To be honest, ___ didn't want to dwell on that matter any longer. It's fine, she trusted him now. He told her truthfully he was going to be out with his friends anyway. Aish, that oppa and his insecurities, she thought.


DONGHAE'S POV

It was 10pm when I was already properly clad in a disguise and was preparing to leave the house. 

"Bye hyung ! Don't try to look cool by drinking a lot since you know you can't hold your liquor !" Kyuhyun shouted from his bedroom, glued to the laptop screen, immersed in Starcraft, tempting me to go over to just turn off that damn laptop. That maknae can really get out of hand, aish. 

"Donghae ah ! Take a cab there, don't drive, I'll pick you up later since I don't have schedule tomorrow ! Just give me a call when you're done," Yesung hyung shouted from the living room, taking a quick glance at me before directing his eyes back to the drama that was airing on television at the moment.

"Ne, araso ! Thanks hyung !!" I replied before putting on my shoes.

Of course, ___ walked out of her room shortly after and came to send me off.

"Take care, and please come home safely," She said with that sweet smile which was capable of making my heart flutter even up till today.

"Ne, I will, don't worry," I said, wrapping both my arms around her waist and planting a kiss on her forehead. "Don't stay up too late tonight, okay ? I'm going off now !"

With that, she walked with me to the lift, waving goodbye, but not before a final kiss on the cheek, hehehe. Aish, that girl is just cute like that, oh well ! Without further ado, I made my way to the streets in attempt to hail a cab and make my way towards the said club. Despite the fact that the doors were closed, the strong bass and beat of the music was still audible from the outside together with the cheers from the crowd, only showing how packed it was inside. I gulped. I hastily whiped my phone out from my pocket, my fingertips running all over the screen as I sent a text message.

Donghae: I'm at the entrance ! Which room ?

Jake: Room 24. See you shortly !

Then, I opened the doors of the club, stepping in cautiously. Like I expected, it was packed with young adults, some of them grooving on the dance floor while others decided to chill at the corners, engaging in enthusiastic chatters with their company. I kept my head low, pulling the cap lower so that it would cover more of my face and lifted the hood of my hoodie over my cap as I made my way through the crowd in search for the room they were in.

"Donghae sshi ! Annyeong !!" Hye Rin called out the moment I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me.

"Annyeong ! Sorry to have kept you guys waiting !" I apologised, bowing at the two of them who seemed to have been here for a long time seeing how they were already comfortable in their seats. I then took of my cap and hoodie and hung them by the coat hanger beside the door before joining them at the table.


"Aww you didn't bring ___ along ?" Hye Rin asked, disappointed since she hasn't seen one of her best friends for ages.

Donghae smiled sheepishly, "I did ask her, but she claimed she can't drink and decided not to come. Ahwell, you know her !"

"Yeah I do, she's mean," Hye Rin joked.

Jake smirked slightly to himself as he picked up his glass from the table, swishing the alchohol back and forth before taking a sip. 

"Anyway, drink as much as you want today, it's on me !" Donghae said with a grin.

"You said it !" Jake boomed, clinking his glass with Donghae's.

 

The trio then spent hours in the room, simply drinking, chatting, dancing and singing as their moods were on high under the stimulation of alchohol. Hye Rin and Jake were a little tipsy now, their ears and neck red as they leaned back on the lounge chair while Donghae tried to steady himself. Though he only had a glass of alchohol, he was already starting to feel giddy, unable to take in anymore. Damn, that maknae is right, he thought, obviously irritated.

"Ah, it's a pity ___ isn't here today. She'd be having so much fun !" Hye Rin said between her giggles, sitting up from the lounge chair.

Jake laughed silently to himself, "Yeah, it's a pity...really a pity..."

"I'll bring her along the next time we meet up !" Donghae replied, agreeing with them. He himself had got to admit he hadn't had this much fun in ages, and was sure ___ should be tagging along instead of cooping herself up at home all day, staring at the computer screen, cleaning the house or learning how to cook. He wanted her to go out and have some fun. Sometimes, he even wondered how she wouldn't get claustrophobic, just staying in that crammed dorm all day since the day she moved in. 

"You'd better...!" Jake managed to say before he burped. "Ah, I still remembered how we had so much fun playing that night. You should've seen her rocking body. She was...fantastic...!"

Hearing this, Donghae couldn't help but snap up, eyeing Jake carefully because of what he just said. "R-rocking body ? ...What do you mean ?"

"You mean you don't- OH right...I forgot ! I was her first, ...no wonder she was such an amateur," Jake said with his eyes closed, grinning like a madman to himself. "Her stomach was really flat, her body curved at the right places, ah you should've seen her face then...! She was so...hot. Absolutely."

At this point of time, Hye Rin too, started giving Jake weird looks although her face was still flushed from all the alchohol. Though she was a bit tipsy, she was sure of what she heard. On the other hand, Donghae was fuming as he stared at Jake with his eyes wide in shock. Then, without any warning, he charged towards him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt to make him stand on his feet and pushed Jake's back as hard as he could against the wall, causing a loud thud.

"JUST WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ?!" Donghae shouted right into his face, trying to knock some senses into his now disorientated mind.

"Nothing much, just took away her ity, I think," Jake said with a lopsided smirk, his eyes half opened before letting out a hysterical laugh. "...unless you've done it before me ?"

"J-ja..jake !!" Hye Rin gasped in disbelief, with her feet rooted to the ground as she watched the shocking scene unfold before her.

"BWOH ?!" 

 

And the next thing he knew, all Jake could see was Donghae's fist charging right into his face...

 

 

 

A/N: Hello readers ! Here's an update ! I'm sorry if it's too short for your liking though, please forgive me. It's the best I could do between my school work :x I think I'll edit this chapter once I have the time. Anyways, those who are still sticking to this story, I really thank you so much ! I know it's been a long wait, but I hope you liked this chapter ♥ Promise this is the last dramamama scene hehehe >< Thanks for reading !! & as always, comments are always appreciated. Do subscribe if you haven't ! Till then, tkcare everyone ! ♥

 

 

 

 

 

THEIR COMEBACK IS SO AMAZING ! I'M SO PROUD OF THE BOYS, THEY'RE WORKING SO HARD. & OF COURSE I'M PROUD TO BE AN ELF ♥

"should i pluck the stars for you, count them

one, two, three

with the stars we’ve lost

we are thirteen stars"