- Pool splashing part 2 -

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

Warning it's a really long Chapter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

You went upstairs to change to a bikini and because you weren't really that confident with your body you decided to put on a top and short swim shorts for girls.

 

 

And over it a simple white tank top

 

I went down again when I thought *I could cut some fruits to eat while swimming in the pool* so when I arrived at the kitchen I looked around for all kinds of fruit I could cut, thankfully we bought a watermelon when we went shopping. Since it's the end of summer there wouldn't be any watermelons soon.

 

After cutting everything and putting it into bowls I walked out to the pool just right to see some of the guys pulling their shirts off. I put the bowls down on a little table that stood near the pool beside the pool stools to lay down.

 

Ya Haejin we are going inside now, go get a towel” Youngjae called.

Neh” I answered and went inside again after I took a big towel. I went to check on all rooms if someone isn't outside yet.

 

I went to Ray and Kangjuns and the were just laying in their beds and talking probably waiting to get called outside.

You two go down the rest is already in the pool” you grinned.

What no we wanted to be the first one” Kanjun and Ray yelled and scrambled up and ran past you. “Don't forget your towels*

 

*Hmm Zelo and Bang are already at the pool YounJae too. Ray and Kangjun just went outside and I saw Daehyun and JongUp also at the pool. Then 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 one guy is missing. Ah right T.K!!*

I opened one door – empty the next would be mine, so no, I went to the other one beside me and knocked “Hmm?” I heard from the inside so I opened the door to see T.K laying on his bed.
“The others are all outside in the pool. Are you coming?”
“Yes I'm coming down soon you can already go.”
*Is he maybe not feeling well?*
“Are you maybe sick?”
“No I already said I'm coming!” he snapped back.

*Great, suit yourself* I thought and went out with a frown.

 

 

As soon as I went down I couldn't help but forget about the little unhappy event with T.K because all I saw were happy smiles on the boys faces and while most were in the pool and diving each other and all I saw Daehyun and JongUp on the table with the fruits quietly eating all.

 

I went over and JongUp saw me coming but I signaled him not to say anything I leaned to Daehyuns ear who was just about to eat another peace of fruit and wishpered “I see you, hope you let some for the other guys too.” He turned around and looked at me speechless searching for a excuse.

 

I laughed at his face it was the best ever “It's okey eat all you want” still giggling I went to the one of the pool stools and lay my towel down and went to the stairs for the pool.

“Haejinah don't you want to take of your top?” Zelo asked.
I don't know if he meant it in an innocent way or if he new exactly what he just said all guys started chuckling and I saw JongUpie and Daehyun taking of their clothes and jumping in the pool from the other side. *Nice buildup* I looked at Zelo who continued starring at me. “No Zelo I'm pretty fine like that” I smiled at him sweetly. His body didn't look like he was the youngest he looked as if Zelo would work out and beside Yongguk he had really fair skin. Nice to look at.


You went in and the water was soo unbelievable warm and nice you didn't even need to adjust to the temperature because it was just perfect when you were down the stairs of the pool the water reached you hips and the more you went to the guys on the other side the deeper it got. Where all the guys stood their shoulders a few inches over water. You already were on your tips and your shoulders also were just 1 cm underwater.

But you didn't realize that while you checked them up, all of them were looking you up&down and because you were already in the water the white top was see through and all of them were drooling over you while you swam past them.

Their was still space so you decided to swim to the other end and didn't even see Bang swimming to you. You reached the end and tried standing but you couldn't reach the end and their also wasn't a little thing to stand on, you looked on the ground and then you saw a little mark where the water ended near you which read '2 m'.

Suddenly you were pulled away from the side and thrown into the water and because it was still to deep for you to stand you went underwater but you could already swim and dive well so you just went up again you looked a little shocked and turned around to see yongguk laughing at you just like everyone else. *Oh not so fast*
 

You went back to him while he was still laughing and held his shoulders and pushed your weight at him so he went under water. Then quickly swam away to the rest of the guys were you could reach the ground. *Waa the pool is so big it's nice to have so much space and that it's so deep* you laughed with all the guys at Yongguk who looked taken back that you would dive him down. And like that a diving down war began and everyone pushed everyone under water well but in your case most of guys throw you into the water at another space. Suddenly everything happened so fast and now you were in the arms of Zelo.

 

Because it went so quick you remembered back to where Kangjun dived you then Ray dived him and when Kangjun got dived you got grabbed by Daehyun who then threw you and then as soon as you got up Yongguk threw you but because it was a little to deep to reach the ground you would have to swim up but Zelo pulled you up because he could still stand. And you just out of reflex - to not be thrown or to have to swim instantly – held onto Zelos shoulder and he held your waist it was so normal that you didn't even realized your closeness till you got all the water out of your face. Then you looked up to the door that led to the backyard where you were right now and saw T.K standing their looking direct at your eyes than on what you held on.

 

You looked up and where met with Zelo who smiled down at you. “Are you okey?” He asked chuckling lightly. “Oh thank you” you smiled back and went a little away from him but in the next moment you jumped to him with your hands pushing his shoulder back so he would loose balance and go down. And Jup he was taken by surprise and went down laughing you quickly went away before he could grab you and make his revenge.

 

You all had a really happy time and you went in first to go shower before all the guys went so you wouldn't have to wait.

 

After all showered and ate some dukkbokki that Daehyun, YoungJae and JongUp and of course you made you watched some TV together. All you guys had was a stereo and the TV. No play station or Xbox or whatsoever. No computer :( such a pity but you were happy because with so much around your age you could do whatever without someone who would nag on you.

 

At around 12 o'clock everyone was in their room either talking or already sleeping. You would also sleep but you just couldn't get T.K out of your mind. He was really the only one you weren't close to. You could talk with everyone comfortable but in your head it always repeated how he snapped at you and then these eyes when he looked at you in the pool and then at Zelo. You couldn't get him out of your head. You sighed.

 

*What did I do? Why was he laying in his room alone? Is he Okey? What does he do now? Is he already asleep? Should I talk to him tomorrow or should I act like nothing happened? Ottokhae??!!* And with these thoughts you fell asleep around 1 or even later.

 

Little did you know T.K was full of thoughts about you too.

 

___________________________________________________
 

What a long chappie :D

Please Commet and Support! ☺♥

^-^

Time I finished writing this Chapter at 00:55

 

sorry for all spelling mistakes or not logical explanations :((