Clubbing end

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

......you grabbed Yongguks forearm and pulled to make you both go...

but he didn't move.


"Kaja oppa, let's go now" you pulled more on his arm while taking a quick glance at hyungseok. 
"I saw what you did" with this last growl at Hyungseok Yongguk took your wrist and pulled you both away.
"What do you mean 'I saw what you did' wasn't it the both of us?" you asked Bang, but he just patted your hair. 

Your POV:

That's so confusing is he not mad at me? Well, to think about it I didn't do anything wrong, right? yes i live with a bunch of pretty boys and went with some into a club BUT it is nothing bad to kiss another one. I don't have a boyfriend and i am not crushing on someone. so i had fun.....but i'm somehow pretty dizzy now and that's definitely not because of the happening. Maybe i drank a little to much. 

"Oh it's nothing really, are you feeling well?" Yongguk asked me, looking a little concerned.

"Ah ne oppa, just little dizzy" he gave me a knowing look but i had no idea why though.

"Which time is it?" i asked Bang. 

"Soon twelve, wae? Are you sleepy?" 

"Just alittle bit, where are all the others?" i asked when we both arrived at  the place near the bar.

"They all have their fun somewhere here" he answered also looking around. "If they have their fun lets also have some!" i grinned at him. 

"And like what?" 
"I don't know are here separated rooms?"  it was my first time in this club, so i didn't knew it well. He suddenly give me such a strange look, i took some time when it suddenly clicked *Ah i'm sometimes so stupid in making a sentence*
"No no no not what you think now pabo" i slapped his chest laughing.
"Hey you were the pabo who made the wrong phrasing:" he chuckled 

He lend me towards a separated room, believe it or not there on a red couch sat Daehyun making out with some girl. *wow*
I looked at Bang and we just left the room, we didn't really needed to try being silent and just walked out closing the door with a pretty loud click sound. 
Then we went into the room next door and it was thankfully quiet, i sat on the black couch beside Yongguk oppa and it is really comfortable. I would have sat more lazy down but can't because of the dress.

i leaned on Yongguk i was truly somehow tired.
"U wanna sleep?" he asked me. 
"No it's fine, so about having fun let's make random dares" i heard him chuckle. "You begin" his answer came.
"You have to go out and take with the first person you see a couple where you both make a heart with your hands together, regardless which gender and it HAS to be the first person no matter how long it need to take it! "

I hope it's going to be a guy. 

I followed him out and watched at the door way, waiting till the first person is coming by. Suddenly we saw an pretty drunk ahjussi coming the corridor along. *Perfekt* i thought grinning evilly at Oppa.

'GO' i mouthed to him as he gave me a look.
Omg i had to laugh so loud at first the guy wanted to go as far away from oppa as possible. it was hilrious because when Yongguk said he just wanted a couple picture together the old guy became all gay and started touching Bang. 
I was brightly awake now, all people around them started looking so funny i can't even describe. 

After 15 minutes laughing i finally saved Bang and we went to grab the rest and went home.
I still remember Yongguk oppas last words....


"Your going to regret this dare sooo much Haejin ah"