New people in the house II

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

"...I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you."
"Yeah, hi"
....

"And what are you doing here?" you asked after he just smiled this prince charming smile at you. 

"I'm gonna live here from now on, probably with you" he winked
"Okay..." just then you saw four guys behind him " ..and you guys are also all moving in"
you asked even if it souded more like a stating.

"Yes your right, Hey nice to meet you my name is Xiumin" the cute guy, who is as tall as you smiled at you. *Ohh what a cute smile*
"Annyeong nanen Sehun" a guy with ulzzang look said, but the reason you found him so unbelievable cute was because of his slight lisp. ^^

"My name is Chunji. Hey there" he winked at you. *Oh well why not?* 
"Hey back" you winked at him, that made him only start smirking. *hahaha*
"And I'm Kai" a guy who had a slight smirk said. *woah tall and handsome, well most of the guys here are like that no wonder you always here girls talking about bad boys being hot. I mean they all are.* 
"Good, come in everyone i show you your rooms" You went in with them all behind you.

All guys were in the living room looking up from the sofa and the other couch when they heard you comin' back with heavy steps, but turned out it wasn't your steps but the steps of 5 other boys standing behind you.

"Oh no."
"Just great know there comes trouble"
"They are here now?"
"I also thought they would come later"

You heard all of the guys talking with each other or mumbling to themselves. 
You cleared your throat to get their attention. 
"Looks like you all already know each other so we can let the introduction" you smiled and started walking upstairs. "Follow me..." when you were in the middle of the stairs you added still walking,

"..all rooms are on the second floor so many are already taken so just look inside if other stuff is inside. This one in the middle is my room and the two beside mine are also taken that's what i can tell you. You can room with whoever you want as long as theirs no problems. you find it out sooner or later where the bathroom and kitchen is and from the living room you can go to the back of the house. It has a pool too. Did i forget anything or does anyone has a question?" you finished with a satisfied smile. 

Everyone shook their head 'no'. "Fine then you can make yourself comfortable if you have a question or a problem with someone, you can come up to me anytime" you said and went down again. 

When you came downstairs you could feel the tenses in the air. You sat down beside Changjo and started watching TV trying to ignore the strage feeling and also the picture of Changjo topless. Why topless? Well while being in the pool the last time he and Niel were the only ones wearing shirts. Yes, you could see that Changjo had muscles but it's different seeing them clothed or not.
When you went out to go shower and thought you were first one to go you were wrong. As you opened the door Changjo had just closed his belt on the jeans. You layed your stuff down as he hurried to put on a shirt. And to say that much, he has one of the best bodys in the house. Rwarr~ (hehe I'm sorry for this random thing in here but i just had to write about his body xD)

It was already late, around 10 o'clock and you were laying in your bed listening to music and crocheting with this fluffy string

 



not something special, you could only make a scarf or something thats only in this form. (you know what i mean don't you?)

When you suddenly heard shouting from another room. You quickly ran out of your room to the other door entrance where Changjo and Chunji were standing and watching what's going on inside. 

"Whats happening there?" you asked the two when you looked inside. It looked all tense like a fight was about to break out even worse then in the living room this afternoon.

"Don't know we just came after we heard the sound too" Changjo answered. You saw Niel coming out of his room too.
You went inside the room which was now silent with the guys glaring at each other on one side stood Bang&Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae and JongUp and on the other side was Luhan, Kai, Xiumin and Sehun. 

*What do they have against the four?* You didn't get it, but how could you when no one is saying what was going on.
You walked between Yongguk and Luhan who were both looking like the one who started it and they also stood between the members of their groups so it was obviously them. 
They never loosed eye contact and just when you were one step away from them 

.
.

.

.
*Baaamm*