little change

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

The next morning you woke up at nine o'clock and did your daily routines like washing up, putting on clothes and natural make-up, then you went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. You were happy so you decided to make pancakes for everyone. 
Just as you had finished the dough B.A.P came into the kitchen.

 

~ Flashback ~

"So tell me the groups oppa?" you asked Yonguk but you could see him hesitating so you decided another way. "C'mon i don't want to know how you guys met, or what you did, or even why you dislike each other just who is with who in one group and the name of it" you said even though you  were really curious of the other three things you had to start step by step.

"Fine so i make it quick ok? Junhong, JongUp, Youngjae, Dae and me are in a group called B.A.P and Himchan too but you didn't meet him, yet. Then in TeenTop are Niel, Changjo and Chunji and three others but you didn't meet them. Then T.K, Kangjun and Ray are in a group called C-Clown and they also have three other members-"

"Does every group have like six members? Is it a standard or secret code ? Like if i have these much members than theres this and that?" you interrupted him. 

"hahaha no silly that is just coincidence." He chuckled at you and shoved you slightly. 
"Go on" you urged him so he would continue.
"arrasso, arrasso. Then the last one would be EXO they are two groups of them one is EXO-K and the other one is EXO-M because they also have Chinese members and together they are 12 guys and i think you know who is part of EXO?" he questioned you.

"Luhan, Xiumin, Kai and Sehun?" you asked even though you knew the answer, which he nodded as conformation.
"And what does B.A.P and EXO have against each other?" you asked slyly hoping he wouldn't notice it. Well, he did. 
"Sorry but maybe another time" he smiled to you his gummy smile. *Well at least i tried*

 

~ Flashback end ~
 

"Hey guys  wait a little more and we can eat pancakes together" You smiled sweetly at them 
"Oh why so happy today? did you dream last night about me?" Daehyun teased with his irresistible Busan accent.

You had to admit you loved the Busan accent.
"How did you know Wonbin?" you back with a smirk. Youngjae once told you that their fan girls called him like that. You didn't think that they looked alike of course Daehyun is handsome and all but they really don't look similar to each other. *Why do they even have something like fangirls they are just trouble maker, well ok handsome trouble maker with a good and funny personality ......and that bad boy image is also pretty attractive... BUT STILL fan girls are sometimes really strange* you thought to yourself.

After you finished making the pancakes you put some into the middle of the table to eat now and the others you put into the oven so they would stay longer warm and you all started eating.

"Haejin-ah can you color our  hair later?" Jongup asked. And i mean HE asked normally he was so quite towards you and shy so just as you heard him say something you were already grinning.
"I would love to Jongupie oppa" you grinned at him. 
"woah think about it he doesn't speak most of the time but gets called like that by hear unbelievable, and she calls me 'Yah'" Yongguk complained to the other members. 

You just meronged to him slightly and went back to eat.
After finishing eating you all went into the bathroom where you colored their hair. It was your first time coloring some ones hair you only got your own hair colored by your mother but this was your fist time doing it to someone else. while they all waited to finally be able to wash it off you went into your room to wait. 

Suddenly they came in already looking as if they would go out with their hair styled and all. 

 

*waaa hot* you thought to yourself as you saw them nodding to yourself.

"Very handsome you gave them thumps up" 
"Thanks, but your drooling" said Youngjae. You quickly wiped your lips but there was nothing, then you looked up and glared at him as he high-fived and laughed with the others. *So mean* 

"So what do you think do we look ready to go to a club?" asked Bang.

"BWOH?? Are you kidding you can go now where without me!" you said to them in a duh-manner.

"We know that so you are coming with us" Dae stated. 
"You can forget that and you do relaize that it just got noon, did you? the others are just starting to get up" You stated in a matter-of-fact-tone.

"Yes but we are going out after you got ready and in the night we go into a club to make party" Zelo said and waited for your comeback. 

"We can't, what about the other?" you questioned back.
"Oh we go all together at the night ok? so just stop trying to find a way around it" yongguk raised his voice a little. 
"You can't decide I'm the one who looks after you guys don't forget that" you said back and started having a staring contest with Bang. 



But he started coming nearer to your bed and by every step he took you just thought *, ,* but still continued with an unwavering look. 

 


Whaa so sorry for not updating the last few days *pouts* I aready finished writing and was about to update but it all got deleted  :(( 
But now Finally i updated i had such a guilty coincidence for not updating you can't believe it :DD