'Little' Accident

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

*Baaamm*


just as you took your last step between the boys and turned to face Yongguk you just saw a blur skin-toned thing and your head whipped to the site the impact was so strong that you lost balance and almost fell but you luckily you were able to just stumble a few steps to the site. 

Your eyes got sligtly wet because of the impact but you quickly blinkt so no one was able to see it. You quickly relaized that you got hit ...by Yongguk. your Cheekbone felt a little numb and you could already feel how your skin thightened and swelled up. You were speechless you couldn't even think in that moment. What happened that they would fight like that? 

All boys were shocked that Yongguk hitted you that strong and you still stood and you weren't crying and they definitelly thought you would start to cry. They were all stunned at the situation. What would happen now? if you tell it Jiyoung do they all have to go back to the real arrest? Was their chance to get easily away by living with you, dissapear now?

*Is she going to be scared of me/us now* They all thought.
 

You looked shocked at the guys with wide eyes and your mind blank. 
"Haejin-ah"
"Haejin-ah kwenchana"
"Wait I get you some ice"
" I'm so sorry i couldn't stop anymore, you were suddenly here" Yongguk looked worried but most likely shocked.
"Look what you did her Cheek is already swelling up! Are you crazy to hit her!!??!!" Luhan made him even more down.

"I'm okey stop fighthing now and go to sleep imidentely! Please" you said a little it hurted your feelings to get hit by one of the closest persons or even the closest person in the house. But you said it strong so you  wouldn't look vulunary or something but that please you said gently so they would not think you were angry at them 

*It was a accident. i knew what could happen when i came here.....but still it was quite surprising*

None of the guys moved at first and just looked at each other. you sighned and went out the door and came face to face with T.K who held up a cooling ice pack you looked slightly up. His eyes were gently and concerned. you took the ice pack from him give him a small smile and thanks and went to your room. 

One after another went out of the room, silence took over all to worried about you and what would happen now, all in all it was shocking.

 

Yongguk couldn't get a rest at all. So many things going on in his mind.
*I'm such a idiot. I hope she is ok. Does she hate me now, well of course you hit her! i definitaly have to apologize to her tomorrow. What if the others get also in trouble because of me? Jiyoung-hyung is definitaly going to be angry as hell. Ottokhae??*

All dreaded the next day, no one had an idea what would happen now. But you had different worries *I hope it doesn't swell to much so I can't even look out of my eye. Ommona i would so ugly ~sobs~  are they gonna treat me different now? I hope we are not becoming awkward now. Aah what if i loose my job now? No that wouldn't happen, right? I mean it's nothing big well or bad, just an accident * ^^ You were not as tense as all others, you were of course shocked like no tommorrow and the swelling hurted but hey you are still alive aren't ya? 


Please comment :))
The picture of CL is how you can image your cheek ^^