New People in the house ~~

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

Please let me introduce myself....” he smiled charmingly.


"....My name is Luhan and from now on I'm going to live in this house...with you?" he winked down at me. 
"Oh, arasso come in" you went to the side to let him in totally ignoring his wink. You were about to close the door when someone pushed it open again, that shocked you, you opened the door fully to look who it was. Their standing four more guys. "You were probably to much into Hyung that you forgot us but we all are also staying here now." a guy with black hair and darker skin smirked at you. *What's wrong with them smirking, i can feel trouble coming*

"Kay, after you introduced you can go inside, just one after another" you smiled at them all.
"I'm Kai-" "and please add your age" you interrupted "I'm Kim Jong In but all call me Kai and I'm 18 born in year 1994".
You nodded at him and let him pass, then turned your attention to the next one *oohh cute*.
"I'm Kim Min Seok also known as Xiu Min i was born year 1990 so I'm 22" *What he is 22? But he looks like a baby with these cheeks* 
"Good, go in" you smiled at him and he grinned back. 

"Annyeong I'm Oh Sehun" a guy said even though he looked like an Ulzzang with his little lisp it was too cute to look serious so you cracked a smile and asked how old he was. "I'm also 18 but younger than Kai" 
"Pass" you smiled and made way for him to go in.

Now the last person he somehow really stood out from the others, well of course he was blonde.
"I'm Lee Chanhee but call me Chunji" he winked but he seemed nice not too flirty like Luhan did the wink. 
"And how old are you?"
"I'm 19 born 1993, you can call me Oppa" he grinned. *dorky*
"ok, oppa go in" you winked at him. 
He looked surprised *haha* you laughed at him this was great but he was just your high probably 1 cm smaller but well. Being good friend does sure not hurt ;)

You went inside and saw Bang&Zelo, Youngjae, JongUp, Daehyun and almost all boys who were already their glaring at the new once. *What's the problem they said they all know each other* 
You stood between the two groups and because the new group were more than half of them taller then you felt even smaller. *No I'm the one who has to control them, here they have to be nice!* you made yourself mentally strong.

"Whats up i thought you knew each other?" you asked like you didn't feel the tenseness.
"Hyung" you looked at Niel who screamed and went over to Chunji. He started talking and pulled him towards his room he shared with Changjo, who was walking after them. 

"So I'm showing our new flat mates their rooms." you said into the room. Just when you were about to go on Yongguk said something that threw you totally out of your shoes. "Baby, my hoody suits you, makes you y" he put his arm around your shoulders. your mouth fell open Baby? His hoody? He grinned at you with wink than smirked at Luhan and you understood immediately. 
You looked back at the new group "follow me" you laughed and started walking they looked funny with their expressions so shocked or like they are suspicious. of course their was nothing between you and Yongguk, you already knew he liked small girls and if you are over 1.65 you are tall and with your 1.74 your definitely to tall, but you were close like brother and sister so you didn't mind the little lie. i mean while living with them they are going to find it out sooner or later that it's not the true. 

Luhan POV:
Yongguk is together with the girl? No way. well, lets see how things are going to turn here. now that we are here. 
And i followed the girl. Oh i don't even now her name
"Yah, noye irimi moya?" i asked her. "Haejin" she answered while going upstairs not even turning around. I like how she does not react to my flirting or anything. 



noye irimi moya = what's your name (sry if romanizaiton is wrong spelled)