Chapter 2 – the job -

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

 

 

Chapter 2 – the job -

 

Well I'm Jiyoung by the way..” he grinned “ ...and I work for the police here..” he showed your his policemark “ …. and there is such a new project we are trying to do where we take some of the young boys who did a crime and put them all together in a house with someone who looks after them almost like babysitting, the house is big and has a garden and all and they can do what they want except breaking rules and going out. And how you just cleared the situation is exactly what we need for a person who looks after our guys.” He explained while you two slowly walked in your apartments direction, where you live together with your mother, her boyfriend and your older sister.

 

Well you know I'm only 16 and  I don't think some criminals are going to listen to me even if I'm tall” you explained him thinking he thought you were older. “Oh” he looked surprised, “ I thought you were like 18-19 but its even better like that. You know they are not some or murder we put you together with that would be too dangerous. They are around your age and beside the house you would live in would be another house full of bodyguards to help you out and they are there 24/7” He smiled warmly at you. *Well doesen't sound bad.......wait! What I would live with them???* “What you want me to live with these guys?!” you asked rather loud back. He didn't looked surprised at all at your loud voice and just nodded his head.

 

Well I think about it and talk to my mother about it and I call tomorrow.. Could I have your number?” You asked him. Most girls would act all shy around him and hesitate but you were just thinking about this job. And on the phone you would ask him how much you would get. That sounded like a good plan for you.

 

Of course here is my card just call and ask for officer Kwon and they are going to connect us. Think good about this option it's not a bad job and they aren't as bad as many think, they just have to get back to the right path” He had such a soft and warm look in his eyes, it was as if you would fall into them. But ….. like I said you were never acting after your feelings -well most of the time not-.

 

You just realize you were in front of your house when he gave you his card and said that. You gave him a warm smile and bit goodbye when you walked into the apartment with many thoughts going around in your head.

 

After you made yourself ready for the bed and told your mom everything about the job she said what she always said “ It's your decision you have to decide.” You knew she was right but you really hated it. So now you were lying on your bed and thought about it should you take it ? Or not?

 

*Well I would earn money just because I live with some guys and if they know that they are police-bodyguards right beside they wouldn't do something bad?..Would they ? …. Naaah... I mean wouldn't that be stupid it just makes it harder for them to be released.. But why are they arrested anyways?? Around my Age does that mean some of them would look good? But he said some guys. How many guys are 'some' exactly?? BUT.. I could start and I don't like I can just quit right?? so Its a win win situation, nothing can happen and I just have to babysit some haha sounds fun me babysit some younger kids kekekek* You though about all these and when you made your mind to call Officer Kwon the next morning you fell asleep and like always dreaming nothing.

 

Okey slowly the storys starting :PP