Clubbing

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

You are now standing at the entrance of the club 

~ Flashback ~ 
He came really close and then said in a hushed tone "C'mon it's JongUp-ahs birthday"
"Ah jeongmalyo? Today?"
"Yes so lets celebrate his birthday outside he loves dancing in clubs, right?" He asked Jongup who already had a smile on his face.

How could someone say no to this smile of his?!
"Arrasso, but i need time to get ready!" you warned them.

"You have plenty of time we are going around 8 o'clock, so make yourself pretty we are going to check your outfit before leaving" Daehyun said with an evil smile before leaving with the others.

Your first outfit was really simple, you also had to admit.

 

The second one you thought was good but the boys were all against it. The reason ? You have no idea.


You tried two different outfits on, but they always said no even when you think they really DO look good.
And there answer it was not enough party like



You already got exhausted when Youngjae said you should just go together to the big shopping center and they would decide your outfit.
You agreed but the reason was one you were already tired and they are really stubborn and number two.....you are going to know later....

-At the mall-




They showed you many different outfits and you had to try them all on. some were really pretty, others were to skin showing and others again were just ty.
 

Some of the pretty ones:

 

some to showy once:

 

and then you went to a dress department. 

 


There were really pretty once and some showy once but most were so pretty you couldn't decide 

And you wanted one more like in the picture above the one with in beige/peach or with the leo print but the boys decided on one and even though it was to skin showing it was really pretty too. 

~Flashback end~ 

Now I'm with the guys walking to the bar and there are so many guys looking in my direction, yes it is uncomfortable but i feel somehow good wearing this dress i didn't flirt with someone in such a long time. tonight i think I'm gonna have a real good time.

(Your outfit)


 


you all sat at a boot beside the bar, many people were staring at you guys the boys looked hotter than ever and you looked really amazing and then the songs made it all just better you all quickly ordered drinks so that everyone gets more relaxed.

But what happens if some drink too much with the passing time? ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes or all mistakes i made :D