Chapter 4 -Getting in trouble?-

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

So after Daesung came over gave you the money and stayed to look after the rest. Yongguk, Zelo and you went to a shop it was like a 15 Minute walk over. Thank god you didn't leave alone it would have been so boring and the bags would be so heavy. Zelo and Yongguk were really close to each other you could really see that Zelo aka Junhong was looking up to Yongguk not like because of high since he looked almost taller than Bang but more in an adoring way.

 

When you putted everything you all would need in the car you went to the cashier. The car was so full the things looked even out. After putting everything in bags you three had all full hands even though the boys took two in one hand each it was just too much. Everything was okey except the heavy bag, till you got across a small alley and heard something like a fight going on. *Just great*

 

You turned to look and it looked like one against two. You would have done anything if it looked like he was fine but he was small and thin even though his arms looked well built he looked so fragile in your eyes and his two opponents were taller and looked more beat up but they were taller so automatically for you they were on the upper hand. You turned to the boys and gave each of them another bag and said they should wait here. And turned towards the fighting guys. *Let's see I don't think that's going to be as easy as the other day.*

You went toward them standing right beside the smaller guy. Yep he is smaller than you even though hes like 171cm it was much smaller in your eyes because to the other two guys you had to look up.

“Hey c'mon!” You said to them took the smaller guys arm and started pulling.

 

“What do you think you're doing? You shouldn't into other peoples business go away” The one with scary looking eyes told you in a tsk tone.
“Hey tao don't be so mean now. Look little one we don't want to hurt you or anything but this dude needs a beat up so leave thank you” another guy said.

 

“I said your size do I look your size? No I do not. Just let him go he is already beaten up don't you think” you asked the both of them.

 

“Well so missy we let him go but you then have to come with us like a change you for him” the tall one said. “Why should she come with us Chanyeol-hyung?” The Tao guy asked. “well I would love to come with you but some friends are waiting for me and they are not the patient type” you smiled sweetly at the Chanyeol guy even though you knew exactly what he was thinking. “Well you don't have another option” Suddenly chanyeol took your arm and started pulling you the other way away from Bang and Zelo. You panicked so you screamed Yongguk to help you since Zelo is too young. *Great I should help them stop getting into fights and no i'm like luring them into fights. I'm so unbelievable stupid*

 

Suddenly a hand grabbed Chanyeols shoulder to make him stop walking. You looked up and saw Bang with an glare and then he growled “Let her go”.

“Please who are you to tell me what to do?!” and as soon as these words left Chanyeols lips Yongguk had already collided his fist and Chanyeols face. You were shocked it looked soooo painful. Chanyeol had to step a few steps back because of the impact and so your wrist was free. Yongguk was now walking to him and was about to swing his fist against the other taller guy again but before that could happen you quickly took a hold of his arms to prevent that from happening.
“You already helped thats enough, thank you” You smiled at him too his hand and pulled him back to the other two. When you were near them you saw tao holding the other guy whos name you still don't know collar and pressing him on the wall up.

You said to yongguk he should better walk back to zelo you are coming running after them. You let him go and was about to walk to tao when “it's your fault if we are getting in trouble” you heard yongguk say you looked back at him to see him smirk. You grinned stupidly at him than started running to the two and with you whole might you takled tao grabbed the short ones hand and ran to where bang&Zelo were you screamed ran and you all ran away. You didn't want the other two to recover and chase you so it all had to happen quickly when you were around the next block you all stopped to take find your breath again.

“Let's go home now” you said to the two tall ones then looked at the short one “Hope you are ok now and you shouldn't go around alone it's dangerous for short ones” you grinned and were about to walk with the other two when you heard him say something. “L.Joe. My name is L.Joe and I'm not short but thanks for helping out. But.... you shouldn't help someone when it means you bring yourself in trouble.” He smirked then your ways parted.

You smiled and walked back with other two which just talked about how much fun this was. Before you walked it you stopped them. “Okey guys listen I know for you two it was fun but this was a once in a lifetime thing we were lucky that they were taken by surprise and hadn't have any weapons. But thats not gonna happen anymore and please let it be a secret between us three okey? No talking about to the others.” You had to say it you were really scared something similar could happen you never got into fights like that....and honestly it scared you slightly you were happy that Yongguk listened to you and didn't lose control and even helped you. But like said it was a once in a lifetime thing. After they promised not telling anyone anything you went in.

 

After you all ate some spaghetti that you made (because you knew that's one of the only things you can do) you all went to sleep without any arguments *i think that this job is the best someone can get.* And with this thought and a light smile you fell asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________
I know its stupid and all but it's my first time writing please don't forget that. :''''(