22

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

I woke up some time later and i felt so warm and comfortable, so i snuggled a little more into the warm when i felt myselft snuggling into a well built chest. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see Yongguk oppa still sleeping, i shook him lightly to wake him up but he just groaned and moved a little on top of me, laughing i hit his chest this time and pushed him with strength off of me.

"Wake up, agh you know i give up just sleep all day long"  i said and quickly stood up and went out of his reach so he couldn't grab me bag. Slyly i opened the curtains and a strong sunshine came through the windows, quickly grabbing the blanket i pulled it off him and went out straight after not wanting to feel his wrath. 

 

Today was a really nice weather so i decided to go out with the guys so they could see something else than the inside of the house, but where should i take them?
 

After eating breakfast i called all the guys into the living room saying i had something to discuss and it was true.

After everyone was seated either on the couch or the floor i explained them what i was thinking. 

" Listen up everyone i want to go outside today with all of you, what do you think?" i asked everyones face seem to light up.

"How about we go clubbing?" 

"No way i don't want to waste my time like this let's go to the Mall"
"Let's go to an amusent park?"
"Lotte world?"

"Let's go to the beach!"
Everyone turned to Sehun

"Sehun it's spring, not summer the water is going to be freezing"
"How about we go to a hotel near the beach, that also has a warming pool?"
"That's an great idea so who is for going to a hotel near the beach?"

All guys lifted their hands in agreement. "You all want to go there for one day?" you asked giving them a strage look. 
"We can stay there longer!" Youngjae gave you a duh-face.

"well dude are you going to pay?" you gave him the duh-face back, where some guys had to laugh at you two always bickering.
"If i wouldn't knew better I would think they are siblings" Luhan said to Xiumin beside him. 
"Me too" Xiumin answered.

"We don't have to go today, let's just think of a way, how to get the money and we can go then. " you smiled and say between Niel and Youngjae. 

"No matter what i try you always come back to me" Youngjae teased you again and Niel started to laugh at that big time. 
*'Sigh' what to do with him* 

You still remember the first time you came here. It's almost a year already. Time flys by fast with these dorks. 
Exo and B.A.P still avoid each other, well most likely Luhan and Yongguk, everyone else are really friendly with each other but it gets always awkward if one of these two enters. 

Changjo looks much manlier now and so tall, BAP also changed their hair color AGAIN looks like it's some kind of hobby but not only them Chunji too changed into a more purple-pinkish tone but all colors seemed to suit these guys. 
You are so close to most of them (except T.K) he has this mystic vibe around him .

Once when you were alone with Luhan he asked what your relationship with Yongguk was. At first you told him you were his girlfriend, he didn't even look like he was doubting it and you quickly told him that it was a joke and you two were just close. Of course you too seem intimate but you are really just really good friends and you didn't want to built some misunderstandings with your jokes. 

But you would love to see there reactions. 

What makes you think of all this now? Well, you got a phone call from Jiyoung, he told you that since everything was going so well some of the boys would leave soon. 
'SOME OF THE BOYS' not ONE or TWO but SOME. And the best YOU had to decide who would leave. Thinking about it made you sad because all of them were so lovely and nice but should you decide selfish and only let the ones go you are not THAT close with or the one you are the closest so they can be earlier free?
You though with going on a trip with them all would help you decide. PROBLEM what if you become close to all of them? Should you say they are all bad and noone should leave yet?

Or are you going to be honest and tell the ones you think are harmless to everyone and let them go ??

Of course you would choose the last one but thinking about it just made you sad. and who are the harmless ones? Are the quite one nice? The loud ones? Like it says 'Quite waters are deep' but loud ones aren't that inviting either, but you already knew some boys who were nice and deserved to be let go. 

Let us see what happens at the trip,  I already have an idea how or better who is going to pay. You smiled and snapped back to reality to listen to the guys crazy plans what to do once we are there.

*Adorable dorks* you chuckled.


 

 

 

Now kiddos please don't look  if your innocent minded :D
  


And now normal again :D

 okey to this one i have to say Chanyeol looks really pretty here. 

 



Pics and gifs are not mine. Sorry for spamming but i was sooo into it :D