Chapter 1

Changing to the right path (New Chance)

 

Chapter 1

 

You were walking in the streets back home with music plunged in your ears. Walking like no one could do anything to you, ignoring your surrounding.

 

naega oottneunge ootneunge aneeya
ddo naega keotneunge keotneunge aneeya
neoe keeeok keu sogeseo nan

noonmool hollyeo neoreul keedareelppoon

 

(Leessang – I'm not laughing)

 

You were always having something like a double life. Not like two personalities really but more like you were always acting as everything is okey and you were happy but deep down you knew something was missing and that you felt somehow as if something was wrong but no one knew and it would be like that forever and you definitely don't want anyone to know.

 

While being full into the song you didn't realize that in the small side street some guys were fighting till a girl suddenly grabbed your arm.

Excuse me!! Please help me the guys are fighting and are not stopping.” the girl said she was like almost a whole head smaller than you well that was not something big for you that she was so small because you were like 1.74 m tall and girls here in Korea are almost always smaller than you except maybe 1 of your girl friends which was 1.75 m. You looked behind her to see like 8 till 9 guys fighting well some of them looked a little taller than you but most were in your high.

 

You walked with her over where two other girls were looking like almost crying. God how you hated it when someone was crying so easily. You ignored them and asked the small girl if they already told them to stop and if she knew all of them. “No I know like 4 of them but they started fighting with the other group of guys because they were provoking them.. I already screamed and begged them to stop but they won't listen!!” she looked so desperate. “Did you only scream stop or also something else? And did you call the police?” you questioned her even though right behind you the guys were punching and kicking each other. “ahm... no I didn't call the police and I screamed to stop but It wasn't that loud I think.” she looked a little shocked by your calmness even though in the inside you were thinking what to do because you always only stopped 2 guys from fighting and you always knew both or at least one of them.

 

Just call the police I try stopping them” you said to her and turned around. *So what am I supposed to do know?*

You took a really deep breath “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~” You screamed the most ear screeching sound you were able to and looked up again. Everyone was looking at you either horrified or surprised. Even though you wanted to smile like a dork because you were able to stop them you didn't let you poker face disappear. “What the hell are you doing here fighting?! I called the police and they are going to be hear any moment so I suggest you guys who are friends with the girls come here and stop immediately and the other group better goes NOW” You said it loud and clearly so everyone of them heard you and saw that you were not joking the least bit. You continued to glare at them till some guys started walking towards the girls and one after another one of the other disappeared too. So without saying anything else you started to walk away because it looked like everything was normal now.

 

 

Wow I never thought they would listen so well.” you murmured to yourself on your back out of the little side street when suddenly a really good looking guy came in front of you. “Hey I just saw how you stopped the guys from fighting and all and I wanted to know if you were interested in a job?” he asked you. *Hey he has a nice smile .. but what would it be for a job if he wanted to give it to me after seeing that???!!* “Depends what job would it be?” you asked suspicious.

 

Well~~...........

 

Kay I not this is not a good chapter but i had to do something to make you get the job sry. :/