The mall

Zero-sum

I decided to help Sungjin get his man. It’s what any brother would do right? I mean he helped me when I discovered I was gay.

“Ok, so you already know how to kiss and stuff, but what exactly do you not know?” I ask making my brother blush and avert his eyes. I smirked poking his shoulder urging him to speak.

“Hyung, if you give me another speech like your speech a year ago, I will leave this room.” Sungjin stated crossing his arms making me laugh at his action.

“And then your like-“I began only  to be cut off by Sungjin placing his hands over his ears and screaming about erted bunnies. I just laughed before shaking my head and pulling his hands down.

“Come on, let’s just hang today and spy on that crush of yours.” I explained. Sungjin smiled before racing to get ready.

The two of us had managed to locate Jongjin and his brother Yesung hanging with Ryeowook at the mall.

“That’s him,” Sungjin blushed as he watched Jongjin nibble at a fry in the food court. I giggled as I watched my brother eye his crush with longing.

“So how long have you been wanting him in your pants? Or a better question is who would top and who would bottom?” I questioned. Sungjin glanced at me before returning his eyes to the three eating.

“Hyung, don’t ask me that.” He whispered.

“Ah, your right, until you’ve tried both you don’t really know, of course I prefer bottom. I never liked being dominant.” I voiced.

“Hyung, we are in public, please don’t say stuff like that!” Sungjin wailed before a new voice spoke.

“Sung?” Jongjin asked as he approached the table. I noticed the tomato face of my brother before standing up.

“I have to go to the bathroom Sungjin, be back soon.” And with that I snuck off to watch my brother.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

I wanted to run away. Leeteuk had drug me to the mall in hopes of repaying me for all the lost time we had. His grip on my arm was bruising and it took all I had not to wince in pain. I could not, no would not give him that satisfaction.

“Oh Kyu look the food court, let’s go eat.” Leeteuk smiled making my stomach turn. I was not hungry. Once we sat down, I was forced beside him as he crammed food into my mouth.

“You like this don’t you?” he said not once giving me a choice to say no. he hold was bruising and I knew if I fought back I would be punished. Another forced kiss. It held nothing to the soft gentle kiss Sungmin had given me, his touch was nothing like his either. In truth, there was nothing to compare.

“Your distracted Kyu,” Leeteuk whispered his voice cold making me force my attention back to him.

“No, Leeteuk hyung, you have all my attention all the time.” I lied trying to recover some of the wrong I had just done. I felt his hold tighten on my knee and I knew I would be punished soon.

“Let’s go to the bathroom Kyu-ah,” he ordered before pulling me to the small rooms.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“I am a proud brother. Sungjin is all grown up and yet so shy. He is definatly a bottom, though this could all be a ruse to make Jongjin make the first move, in that case he is a top! Oh why can’t this hurry so sweet and happy! Wait, I’m an outcast and Yesung knows my brother so does Wookie, what if they make the boys part? I can’t let that happen. I have to win this war with Heechul and allow my baby brother to be with his love!” I rant fist pumping the air as I hid behind a tree ignoring the looks from the people surrounding me. I can’t help it though, he’s my brother. I sigh before glancing around my surroundings. What could I do to pass my time while they got it on? I smile when I spot Kyu and some boy heading to the bathrooms. Why was he with a boy though?