Friends

Zero-sum

“So, that was your brother,” Jongjin asked taking a seat infront of me. I could feel myself blushing but I nodded.

“That’s cool, my brother forced me to tag along on his date so umma wouldn’t think he was avoiding me.” Jongjin replied. So that was why he was here and they were not. They must have ditched him after eating.

“My brother and I were just hanging out.” I smile no sense telling him we came to spy on him. Damn, Sungmin hyung was right, Jongjin did have a nice . Maybe I could try topping.

“So, where were you heading next?” he asked making me blink.

“Um, I’m not sure, like I said we were just hanging,” smooth Sungjin. I felt silly as I fidgeted and a silence overcame us. This was bad, wasn’t silence not good when you wanted to date someone? Gah, what did Sungmin hyung do in this situation? The silence continued until I couldn’t take it anymore. he was just across the table and hyung did always say to be aggressive when no other option presented itself. I leaned forward swallowing any fear I had. Just as I was about to pucker my lips Jongjin stood up.

“Well, it was good seeing you. Nice to know friends exist outside of school as well.” he smiled before leaving me alone. Friend, I was just a friend to him? I felt my heart break at the news. My whole body was shaking as I forced a smile and calm figure. I need to leave, to hide. My hyung was in the bathroom right, I really needed him right now.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

I heard a voice inside the bathroom but it definatly was not Kyuhyun’s. I pressed my ear to the stall door making sure my feet were not visible as I tried to hear more.

“Such a bad boy Kyu,” the boy whispered before a slap made me jump and a muffled yelp followed by a moan fill the room. My heart dropped what was going on?

“Ride me faster, I thought I trained you better than this?” the voice continued before a whispered yes answered. The moans were coming quicker and so were the yelps as I moved to my knees and peeked under the side of the stall. My eyes widened when I saw Kyu’s face contorted in pain as he rode the strange boy. I could tell he didn’t enjoy it and it was forced.

“Hyung?” Sungjin’s voice drew my attention as I turned to him placing a finger to my lips and moving to his side. He looked horrible and I immediately got more concerned. I hugged him trying to think of what to do. I had a priority as a hyung to protect my brother and right now he needed me, but Kyuhyun was in the stall behind me being forced to have . I was torn. Sungjin cried in my arms making me sigh before I pressed my lips to his ear careful to keep my voice calm and collected, barely above a whisper.

“The boy I like is in trouble, I need to help him but you’re my first priority. I’m not leaving you.” I whisper slowly running my fingers through his hair. Suddenly we heard a screamed yelp before the sound of flesh hitting flesh. Sungjin covered his ears before I whispered for him to wait outside. Once I was sure he was gone I flexed my fingers and kicked open the stall door.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

My brother was a master of marital arts, I’m sure he would save his lover even if my love was doomed. I could hear yelps and things hitting walls making me flinch. Soon, the sounds stopped and the door opened allowing my hyung and some boy come out.

“Let’s go,” Sungmin hyung ordered grabbing my hand and the new boy’s hand as well. when we got home we entered his room.

“Sungjin, you can get on the bed if you want. Hyung knows your upset.” Sungmin replied before locating clothes and boxers and dragging the taller boy out. I waited patiently for my hyung to return. When the door opened I couldn’t stop the tears.

“Sorry, that was Kyuhyun, the boy I like, he had a rough day but you seem to be in an emotional ditch yourself.” Sungmin said taking a seat beside me and holding me to his chest. I clung to him like the child I was feeling younger than I should. Sungmin’s fingers ran through my hair comforting me as I cried.

“He-he called me his friend,” I cried holding him closer.

“Oh, baby, I am so sorry, Do you want me to kill him for you? I’m on a roll today.” Sungmin said holding me tighter than ever as I snorted.

“No,” I mused pulling from my hyung’s hold.

“I will you know,” Sungmin stated. We both looked up when the door opened and the new kid walked in. his face was bruised and he had a slight limp. Sungmin kissed my cheek before standing up and aiding the other boy to the bed. He was just as gentle with him as he was with me.

“Who was he?” Sungmin whispered Kyuhyun’s face as he lay down.

“An old boyfriend, the one who taught me a kiss meant nothing.” Kyuhyun replied. I watched my hyung rub soft circles on his chest making sure to not spook him.

“Do you love him?” Sungmin asked.

“No,” Kyuhyun replied. I made to stand but my hyung stopped me.

“Both of you stay with me tonight, your both hurt and I won’t be able to sleep knowing that.” Sungmin stated making me sit back down. My hyung was too caring sometimes.