Power

Zero-sum

I was laughed at thanks to Kyuhyun’s plan. If I had any hope of becoming popular again, it was down the drain now. My lips tingled as thoughts of the kiss floated in my head. This plan, this Zero-sum, I didn’t understand it. Yes, Kyu was hot and I felt I could trust him, but what all was I willing to lose, what did I have to lose? My back hit the mattress of my bed as I lay down and closed my eyes. I missed my friends, I missed everyone even though they hated me now. Heechul hyung wouldn’t tolerate me being with them, not when I knew the truth. I knew everything and yet I was still on the bottom.

My phone suddenly vibrated making me blink and answer the small device, the number unrecognized.

“Hello?” I asked confused.

“He wants to see you, same place same time.” and with that the call ended. I growled in frustration before replacing the phone in my pocket and sitting up. I had two hours before I had to be at Kyuhyun’s house, unseen. I needed to go to the library.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“He’s cool, but why does Sungmin hang on him?” Ryeowook asked as he leaned into Yesung’s side.

“Because he knows,” Heechul stated.

“I am confused!” Hankyung wailed.

“Kyuhyun makes sure everything is perfect, he sits bored during classes and calculates every student he sees.” Yesung explained.

“I read over the files you grabbed, and is Sungmin really that crafty?” Leeteuk asked confusing Hankyung more.

“Yes, and place him with Kyuhyun and no matter what he will reach his goal. I cannot let that happen.” Heechul spat.

“Kyuhyun and Sungmin are; damn.” Hankyung whispered as he read over the files Heechul had stolen.

“So what is your plan oh high and mighty Kim Heechul?” Leeteuk asked.

“Can I say something?” Ryeowook asked reading over Hankyung’s shoulder.

“No,” Heechul stated eyeing the clock.

“But, if this is all right, then maybe we should…” Yesung was cut off by Heechul’s glare.

“Shut up,” he barked silencing any retort. Ryeowook coward into Yesung’s side, his eyes glittering with fear.

“Nothing will change, now return to your tasks,” Heechul ordered dismissing the band of friends.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

I smiled as Sungmin stood before me. No one would suspect him of being the senators grandson an heir to the biggest entertainment industry in South Korea. I hardly believed it myself when I first met him. Of course, the same could be said about me.

“The plan worked wonderfully I believe.” I grinned making him glare at me. So cute.

“I don’t see how it helped.” Sungmin replied as his crossed his legs. He resembled his heritage so much right now.

“Heechul now knows we are after him.” I replied not missing how Sungmin eyed me with his calculating dark gaze.

“Is there something the matter?” I asked meeting his eyes.

“You said this was an amorous relationship?” he asked.

“It could be,” I replied, and I wasn’t lying. Sungmin was stunning beauty, both inside and out. A worthy partner in our social standings. Sungmin stood up walking towards me before pushing my chair back and straddling my lap, our faces inches apart.

“Then let’s do things my way Master Kyu,” Sungmin whispered, his fingertips gently running down my clothed chest.

“Tomorrow, you will sink to my level,” Sungmin whispered before his lips pressed against mine. I gasped at the action allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. It was no doubt, Sungmin was a wonderful kisser.

“I pulled your files Cho Kyuhyun,” Sungmin replied after breaking the kiss, his hands still on me.

“A kiss means nothing and I know why.” Sungmin smiled before standing up and walking to the door. I watched him leave before noticing a piece of paper on my desk addressed from Sungmin.