Zero-sum

Zero-sum

Heechul pranced into the classroom the next day all smiles before noticing no one was speaking or looking at him.

“What the hell is going on?” Heechul asked as he sat down beside Leeteuk.

“Kyu and his new friends have used their wild card.” Leeteuk replied calmly, he too being ignored and shunned. Heechul hated the thought of having lost as he turned to eye the girl closest to him.

“Hey, what’s going on.” Heechul purred making the girl jump at his voice. He used a single finger to raise her chin gently in the air. Quickly she stood up and raced from the room just as Yesung and Ryeowook entered.

“There you are, geez this whole school’s gone silent on me.” Heechul whined only to be ignored by the two.

“Don’t bother, they also are in on this little silent treatment. It seems Heechul that we have lost by the majority of this school.” Leeteuk explained. The cat like man hissed before storming from the room in search of Sungmin.

He found the smaller man smiling as Kyuhyun held him from behind and kissed his neck.

“What the did you do?” Heechul growled. Sungmin chuckled before pointing to the principal’s office. Heechul went to examine the room only to freeze as he saw the staff speaking with various students.

“Your reign is over Hee, you see just like your father and his attempt to rule the senate, you have fallen from your perch.” Sungmin smiled.

“Damn you Lee Sungmin,” Heechul growled.

“You can’t control everyone through blackmail hyung. Your father tried that with my father and see what happen, I simply used the same logic that was used then.” Sungmin explained.

“You were meant to be hated.” Heechul growled.

“And yet now you are hated. If you had just stayed silent and not bring your fathers anger here to me, then we could have avoided all of this. Besides, when you brought in Leeteuk, things got really personal. Poor Kyuhyunnie here was all upset and my precious baby brother almost didn’t have a love life.” Sungmin stated.

“But don’t worry, Sungmin is nothing like you, tomorrow the school will talk to you again just like before.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Though, social status will no longer be an issues. No more outcast no more anything.” Sungmin replied before grabbing Kyuhyun’s hand and walking away.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Sungjin smiled as he leaned against Jongjin out in the school’s courtyard.

“So, did you hear from your brother?” Sungjin asked before Jongjin leaned down and kissed his lips.

“Yeah, they showed the tape and spread the word. Heechul learned his lesson.” Jongjin explained. Sungjin smiled at the news before yawning and curling up to his lover’s side. It surprised him how much he liked having someone other than his brother to curl up to.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Can I please cook it now?” Ryeowook begged eyeing the turtle in Yesung’s hand.

“No way he’s my new pet.” Yesung yelped. Ryeowook glared at his hyung before grabbing his metal spoon.

“Hand over the reptile before I make you.” The younger hissed. Yesung shook his head before Ryeowook launched at him flying through the air arms spread holding out his spoon.

“You’re insane Kim Ryeowook!” Yesung yelled as he raced from the home economics kitchen.

“Give me back our dinner!” Ryeowook screeched chasing after him.