Burglars?

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jt-nQzfFFU

- EXO Teaser 1_ KAI (1) Chinese Ver.

 

For the next few days, you didn’t allow the 6 of them to go anywhere but your dorm since you knew they would cause some trouble. The 6 of them, of course, slowly got used to life on Earth but they would occasionally still create a mess in the dorm.

It was a Friday and Kim Bum walked you back to your dorm after his basketball practice. You stayed to watch him train since he was complaining that you were spending less time with him. He would occasionally send you winks and smirks during his practice which never fails to make your heart race. *Maybe he’s really the one.*

‘Sleep early tonight, okay?’ Kim Bum ruffled your hair. You nodded with a pout and he took the chance to peck your lips. You smiled and waved goodbye.

You smiled, opening the front door. Your smile disappeared into a frown when you saw Kai smirking at you. *What’s he up to now?* For the past few days, Kai always made suggestive moves on you like he was a total ert. You avoided him and quickly went upstairs to get changed. Kai chuckled. *She’s so fun to tease.*

‘Kai, stop laughing and come help us with this.’ Baekhyun said, fiddling with the laptop mouse. Kai shrugged and teleported to the seat beside Sehun.

‘How come there isn’t a single information about El Dorado on this device?’ D.O asked, looking at the Google webpage.

‘That’s because this is Earth and not EXO Planet. Of course they wouldn’t have information on alien stuff.’ You overheard their conversation while coming down the stairs.

‘Guys, come and take a look.’ Chanyeol beckoned the rest of EXO-K to join him on the sofa. You joined them too since you were really curious about this alien thing, El Dorado.

‘The research notes that Chief Lin gave us is in a code.’ Suho said, pointing to the weird wordings on the book.

‘Damn, then we will need Duizhang to help with this.’ Baekhyun said, sighing.

‘Who’s Duizhang?’ You asked EXO-K. You realised you didn’t know a lot of things and it was kind of frustrating since you were supposed to be the main ‘saver’ of the planet.

‘He’s the-’ Sehun was cut off by sounds upstairs. Your expression turned serious. *Are there burglars?*

You signalled to EXO-K to keep quiet and follow you. You thought maybe their powers might help in catching the burglars.

You quietly walked up the stairs and got a slight shock since Kai suddenly appeared on the top step of the staircase right in front of you. You shot him a look and quietly stood outside your room. You turned back to find EXO-K each carrying a weapon in their hand. *They must have taken them on the way up.*

You shook your head. Suho was carrying an umbrella. Chanyeol was carrying your martial arts pole. Sehun was holding an egg on each of his hands. Baekhyun took your make up kit. D.O took your red sneakers. Kai? Well, he wasn’t taking anything. *They have powers why do they still need these?* You smiled, trying to keep your laughter in. Their nervous and serious expressions weren’t helping too. Another sound was heard and you realised you were in the midst of catching a burglar.

‘Ouch, don’t do that. It hurts!’ You heard someone complain when you placed your right ear against the room door. You looked at EXO-K and whispered to them.

‘One, two… three!’ You opened the door after counting and you heard screaming from inside. You went inside to find EXO-K as well as a few other guys screaming at each other.

‘Will you guys quit it?’ You heard a deep voice. You turned to the window to see him jumping in and dusting himself. *Woah, damn it. He’s handsome.*

‘Sorry, Duizhang! We were just shocked!’ Xiumin said, rubbing his head.

‘Woah, when did you guys get here man?’ Chanyeol said, fist bumping with Tao.

‘Why? I know you missed us.’ Luhan playfully said, earning a friendly smack on his back from Baekhyun.

‘Why are you guys here?’ Suho asked, curiously.

‘Chief Lin sent us. He told us to assist you guys and he passed some information and tools to us to tell you guys.’ Chen sat on your bed.

‘Yeah, he said the progress of the mission is to slow.’ Lay said, sticking his tongue out. EXO-K chuckled, shaking their heads.

‘Yahh, can you hear me? YAHHHHH!’ Kai shouted into your left ear. EXO, except for Kai, had kind of forgotten you were present since they were having a great reunion.

‘KAI! Don’t do that! I can hear!’ You made a face at him and covered your ears. Kai smirked.

‘Why? Busy ogling at hot guys?’ Kai smirked. Kai was referring to the 12 of them but you thought he was talking about Kris. Your face reddened and you shook your head.

‘N-No! I will outside. The other 6 of you, you owe me an explanation.’ You said, quickly going downstairs. *That was close.* You fanned your face with your hands.

After a few minutes, the 12 of them came down and you stared at them. *Are guys on EXO Planet all so handsome?* You wondered but quickly snapped out of it. You coughed, making them look at you.

‘So, who are you guys?’ You scanned the 6 new guys.

‘Ni Hao! Wo men shi EXO-M!’ They bowed. You raised your eyebrows in confusion.

‘What are you guys saying?’ You asked, scratching your head.

‘We said, hi, we are EXO-M.’ Lay translated for you. You nodded. *They speak 2 languages. Wow.* You were quite impressed.

‘Well, our Duizhang can not only speak 2 languages! He can speak many!’ Luhan said, pointing to Kris. *So he’s the Duizhang EXO-K was talking about earlier.* Then, you realised you didn’t say your thought out loud.

‘How did you know what I was thinking about?’ You asked, startled. Luhan then explained it was he’s power. The rest of them introduced themselves. This time, you were less shocked by their powers since you went through a similar experience with EXO-K.

‘Right, so make yourselves at home. I guess.’ You were feeling a little awkward but you were thankful EXO-K was there. *So now I have to live with 12 guys. This isn’t a good thing. Kim Bum Oppa is going to be really angry when he finds out.* You shrugged that thought off and went over to your laptop.

‘Oh, by the way, please go through front door next time and not through my window by that tree. I know you guys like trees a lot but please maintain a little.’ You told them, pointing to the front door. They nodded and continued to talk among themselves.

============================

Heyyy, shy-gurl here(:

If you noticed, I placed the name of the song below the link in case the link isn't available anymore.

Thanks for patiently waiting for my updates although I update less often due to school~

Comments and subscriptions are loved. <3