Knowing More

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWtmzn_dIo

Zero (0)- B.A.P

The next day was Saturday, meaning you didn’t have school. You were still in bed when you heard noises from downstairs. You sat up and slowly opened your eyes to adjust to the brightness.

*Argh, what’s the commotion about?* You groaned, looking at the clock. It was 10am. You washed up and went downstairs to find EXO in front of the television. You chuckled at their engrossed expressions.

‘Oh, Angel! You are awake!’ Xiumin waved to you with a bright smile. The rest of EXO turned to look at your direction, greeting you for the morning.

‘Angel, come look at this!’ Lay pointed to the television. You walked towards them to find out they were watching Teen Top dancing on Music Core.

‘They have great voices.’ Luhan complimented, trying to sing the song.

‘They sure have smooth moves too.’ Sehun remarked, snapping his fingers.

‘Yeah, especially the crotch grabbing.’ Kai said, imitating them. Kai smirked when he caught sight of you looking at his crotch area. You were embarrassed and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat.

For the whole morning, EXO and you watched performances on Music Core.

‘Angel, what are the plans for the afternoon?’ Tao asked, washing his hands. All of you had eaten lunch you cooked; it was really tiring since you had to cook enough food to feed an army of people.

Before you could say anything, Kris came in and cut off what you were about to say.

‘We should tell her facts about herself and you know, EXO Planet. I don’t think she even knows her EXO Planet age.’ Kris said, getting a drink from the fridge. Tao nodded. *EXO-M seems to be more mature than EXO-K. Plus, they adapt to Earth’s lifestyle really quickly.* You concluded seeing how Tao was able to use the tap without difficulty and Kris easily getting a drink from the fridge.

Suho offered to wash the dishes since he could control water, allowing him to wash them faster. The rest of EXO and you settled down on the living room floor, in a circle.

EXO started to stare intently at you which made you a little uncomfortable. You shifted uneasily in your spot and cleared your throat.

‘So… is there anything you feel that I need to know?’ You said, breaking the intense atmosphere.

‘Your age is 9B and your birthday is on the 3rd of April.’ Chanyeol read out, looking at the virtual screen. He was checking on your profile through EXO Planet’s people record system.

‘Does that mean she will get her powers in like… 6 days?’ Chen counted the days with his fingers. Your eyes widened. *What is that suppose to mean?*

‘Are you an idiot? It means you will have powers like us.’ Luhan rolled his eyes, reading your mind. *This jerk, how dare he read my mind at his own will.* You scolded him in your mind, making a face. You instantly regretted it because Luhan started moving your martial arts pole toward you with his mind. *Oh damn, he’s going to hit me with it.* You were thinking of how to stop it when Tao swiftly grabbed it and moved it away. *Woah, what was that?* You thought, staring at Tao in awe.

‘Hey, I know how to do martial arts too.’ Tao flashed you a smile. You mouthed a ‘thanks’ to Tao and proceeded to shoot a glare at Luhan.

‘That will teach you not to scold me in your mind.’ Luhan warned.

‘How will I know what my power is?’ You asked, completely ignoring Luhan.

‘You won’t know until you get it.’ Baekhyun replied, leaning towards Chanyeol, who was scrolling through your profile. You nodded, getting a little nervous about this power thing. D.O leaned in too to read more about you.

‘When you get your powers, don’t worry. We will be here to give you some training.’ Suho said, joining the circle after washing the dishes. You smiled. *Maybe this won’t be so bad.*

‘And don’t freak out when you see like a tattoo like thing near your waist at the front.’ Xiumin reminded, pointing to your waist. You raised an eyebrow.

‘He meant here. You will have a symbol of your power there. It’s like an imprint.’ Kai lifted his shirt slightly to show you the symbol. *Damn, he has a good body.* You thought, but shook your head.

‘Kai, she’s thinks you have a hot body.’ Luhan said it casually like it wasn’t a big deal. You shot a look at Luhan as your cheeks started to heat up. *This guy is getting on my nerves.*

Kai smirked, knowing you had been checking him out.

‘Yahh, you didn’t have to lift you shirt though. You could have just told me verbally.’ You defended yourself.

‘Well, I thought having visuals would be better.’ Kai wiggled his eyebrows. You shook you head. *This guy is really a ert.* You looked at Luhan and thanked God that he didn’t read your mind when you called Kai a ert.

‘Oh, guys! I read something interesting.’ D.O said, pointing to a detail on the screen.

‘According to this, you are supposed to have another mark on your shoulder area.’ Lay said, pointing to your shoulder. *Eh? My scar?* You thought, scratching your head. Sehun went over to your and pulled your shirt down slightly to reveal your shoulder.

‘Omo! Is this the symbol?!’ Sehun exclaimed excitedly. It was a small line that looked like a lightning. *Is that suppose to be a good reaction or a bad one?* You tried to read Sehun’s expression.

‘Oh! It is!’ Tao said, coming closer to you to get a clearly look.

‘What is the symbol suppose to mean?’ You asked, totally curious.

‘It’s a symbol that you have more than one power, to be exact, two powers. Only a few will get this.’ Kris explained, looking at your scar. *Oh, so that’s where it came from.* You understood why you had that on your shoulder. All along, you thought you had an injury and it was a scar.

‘Is that a good thing?’ You asked, getting a little worried and overwhelmed by the information you were getting about yourself.

‘It’s a good thing because you have more powers, a bad thing because it means more training.’ Suho said, weighing out the pros and cons. You nervously swallowed your saliva, hoping that it wasn’t as bad as you imagined.

==========================

I KNOW, ALL OF YOU WILL BE LIKE:

FINALLY, THIS AUTHOR UPDATED.

I'M SO SORRY. :X

School has been really busy and it's partly because I kind of forgotten the story plot.

IKR, what kind of writer forgets her own story plot. T.T

But I remembered it again, so it's cool. Hahas.

Anyways, thank you for being so patient. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter.

Feel free to check out my completed threeshot story:

--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/385771

Comments and subscriptions are loved. <3