Powers

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNbABUosGOU

EXO-K looked at their leader as if he was out of his mind.

‘Leader, are you serious? How is she going to clean all the water up?’ Baekhyun asked, raising an eyebrow. Suho just smiled.

You placed your ear near the door and tried to hear what they were trying to say. *He can’t possibly flood my dorm right?* You tried to think more positively. You suddenly heard their voices die down and scratched your head. *I guess they are gone.* You happily took off your shoes.

Just as you were about to place your shoes in the shoe rack, you screamed. Your house was slowly filling up with water. The water level was already above your ankle. *ARGH! This weirdo is really serious about flooding my dorm.*

‘Leader, I think you should stop now. A little flood will do. We won’t want a flash flood to happen.’ Sehun advised.

Right after Sehun asked Suho to stop, you opened the door and shot them a glare.

‘Ohhh! You finally allow us to get in.’ Chanyeol clapped his hands and headed into your house first.

‘Good choice. You won’t want your house to be an ocean.’ Kai playfully smirked and you made a face.

‘It’s not like I have a choice.’ You muttered, waiting for the rest to get in. You locked the door to find all of them getting awed by everything. *What is the problem with them?*

‘Yahhh! Don’t use the martial arts stick to hit the television!’ You ran over to D.O and took the stick away from him.

‘You! Don’t look through my photos!’ You snatched your photo album from Kai.

‘Heyyy! You are not supposed to play on the stairs like that!’ You went over to Sehun who was happily sliding down the railing like it was a slide.

‘No! Not my eyeliner!’ You saw Baekhyun reach out for your eyeliner.

‘AHHHHH!’ You heard a scream from the kitchen.

‘What?!’ You shouted, getting frustrated by all the havoc they were creating.

‘Something is flowing out from there when I lifted up that!’ Chanyeol stood far away from the sink. You shook your head. *These guys are really ridiculous.*

‘It’s the tap you idiot!’ You shouted, closing the tap. You walked out of the kitchen, totally irritated.

‘Your dorm is quite big for one person to stay alone. It has 2 levels!’ Suho pointed up as he walked down the stairs. *How did he know I stayed alone?*

‘Yahhh! Have you been snooping around my stuff?!’ You pointed at Suho. Suho gave you a slight smile. You pulled your hair in frustration. *How did I get into this mess?*

‘ALL OF YOU. GET HERE!’ You shouted, beckoning them to sit on the sofa. You waited for them as they fought for seats on the sofa. You tapped your right foot and shot them glare. Suho being the leader, sat down on the floor to allow the rest to fit into the sofa. When you were sure they were ready, you took a deep breath to calm yourself.

‘Who are you guys and what do you guys want?’ You tried to sound as nice as possible. EXO-K stood up and bowed.

‘Hi, we are EXO-K from EXO planet.’ You looked at their faces as they introduced themselves one by one. *They don’t seem like erts.* You looked at each of them. *Well, except for that one.* You looked at Kai who was smirking at you.

‘Checking me out?’ Kai wiggled his eyebrows. You rolled your eyes.

‘You are from EXO planet? And where exactly is that?’ You asked, totally not believing them.

‘It’s far from Earth in outer space.’ Sehun raised his arms and drew a big circle with them.

‘Righttttt. So you guys are not humans?’ You asked further, still not convinced.

‘You can say that.’ D.O replied, staring at you with huge eyes, which gave you creeps.

‘Do you guys need to me to call the mental hospital to fetch you guys back?’ You pointed to the phone.

‘Mental hospital?’ Suho asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

‘You know, the place where crazy people go.’ You explained.

‘Great, now she thinks we are lunatics.’ Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

‘We are aliens! You need to believe us!’ Chanyeol said, holding both sides of your shoulders and shook you. You saw a few Chanyeols because of the dizziness since he shook too hard. You stopped him and took some time to regain from your dizziness.

‘Prove it. Prove that you guys are aliens.’ You smirked. *Let’s see what ridiculous proof you can come out with. I bet it won’t be anything good.*

‘We have powers.’ Baekhyun said like it was no big deal.

‘POWERS?!’ You were shocked. EXO-K nodded.

‘Show it to me.’ You folded your arms. You were curious if they were real and quite nervous since you didn’t know anything about their powers.

‘I have the power of water.’ Suho said, holding a ball made of water in his palms. *That was why he said he was going to flood my house. And this is totally weird.* You couldn’t imagine someone having powers.

‘Want to see a trick with my powers?’ Chanyeol smiled. You nodded. You thought Chanyeol was one of the more friendly aliens. Chanyeol snapped his fingers and fire came out of his hands. You were shocked for a moment but smiled when he snapped his fingers again and the fire changed into different shapes.

‘Stop doing that! You are making me hungry!’ Sehun said, rubbing his tummy. *What? So he was making food shapes? What kind of food is that?* You raised your eyebrows. You could see weird looking shapes coming out. You were thankful you didn’t have to eat such weird things.

‘My turn! My power is wind!’ Sehun summoned a wind and it blew the calendar that was hanging in the wall into your face.

‘Okay, that’s enough.’ You said, taking off the calendar. Sehun gave you a bright smile.

‘Mine is light.’ Baekhyun said, diverting your attention to him. You saw light coming out of his hands. You nodded. *At least his power seems more harmless than the others.*

‘You want to know my power? It's the ability to seduce you.’ Kai took a step closer to you. You panicked and backed away.

‘Just kidding. Mine is teleportation.’ Kai laughed and appeared at the other corner of the living room. You blinked your eyes. *Wow, that is so… unbelievable.* You rubbed your eyes. You then understood how he appeared in front of you at the pathway earlier. You turned to look at D.O who was the only one who didn’t introduce his power yet. D.O shook his head, indicating he didn’t want to.

‘You better listen to his advice. If you insist on knowing his power, don’t blame any of us if your dorm tears into 2.’ Baekhyun said, looking at his nails. You nodded in understanding.

‘So, why is it me again?’ You asked, sighing. You pinched your cheeks. *I’m not dreaming. This is totally real.* You rubbed the spot that you pinched.

============================

Heyyyy, shy-gurl here(:

I hope you are enjoying the story so far.

Sorry to inform you guys but I won't be updating so often since school is starting soon and it's going to get busy. I will update whenever I can :D

Comments and subscriptions are loved <3