Sunday

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpkKMO6Xr8Q

Lover Boy- BTOB

 

The next day, you brought EXO-M out to the shopping mall to get new clothes since their clothes were really terrible.

‘Can’t we go along too?’ Sehun asked, clinging onto your arm. You shook your head.

‘You guys just stay at home. Watch television or something. I already brought you guys out to get clothes.’ You took the remote control and passed it to Chanyeol. EXO-M was ready to leave house and was waiting for you.

‘Guys, let’s not annoy her and just stay home.’ Baekhyun said, settling down on the sofa beside Kai.

‘Yeah, maybe we could find some information about El Dorado.’ D.O took the virtual screen from Suho.

EXO-M and you left the house, leaving EXO-K in the dorm. You weren’t too worried about them being by themselves since they didn’t create any trouble for the past week. Well, that doesn’t mean they won’t though.

As you expected, EXO-M and you were getting stares. You didn’t know if it was because they were handsome or because of their outrageous clothes. Whatever the reason was, you didn’t like the stares.

‘So, how are the clothes I picked?’ You asked while they were in the fitting room to try the clothes.

‘Woah, this is really cool.’ Chen came out, swinging the chain attached to his pants.

‘This skinny jean fits me really well.’ Tao said, fixing his belt as he came out.

‘Look at the sleeveless shirt.’ Luhan smiled, admiring his own muscles, coming out of the room.

‘I love the collar, it’s so neat!’ Lay exclaimed, pulling the collar of his polo tee.

‘The coat is so niceeeeee.’ Xiumin placed his hands in the pockets.

‘Wow, this is surprisingly comfortable.’ Kris said, straightening his plain shirt. Although he was only wearing a plain shirt, you still felt that he was hot. Actually, all of them were hot. Kris just looked hotter to you.

‘Sooooo, shall we go?’ You quickly made your way to the cashier before things got heated up.

You looked at your wallet. *Damn, I’m seriously going to be broke sooner or later.* You sighed, walking towards EXO-M. Chen noticed your pout as you looked at your wallet. *She must really have a hard time taking care of the 12 of us.*

For the rest of the day, you brought EXO-M to explore the mall since it was their first time there. *At least they aren’t creating much chaos like EXO-K.* You wondered how EXO-K was doing back at the dorm.

=================================

EXO-K was sitting on in front of the television, totally engrossed on the programme on television.

It was a drama.

It was a scene where the guy was trying to attract the girl. They were amused by the methods used by the guy.

‘Oppa, you are amazing.’ The girl leaned in towards the guy.

*Oppa?! Will Angel react the same?* They thought, looking at the guy caress the girl’s face.

=================================

EXO-M and you were walking back from the mall.

‘The weather is so hotttttt.’ Tao said, fanning himself.

‘Sorry it’s because I’m too hot for you.’ Lay remarked, earning ‘ehhh’s and ‘noooo’s from EXO-M. You chuckled.

‘I can fix that.’ Xiumin started to freeze up the surrounding areas. You quickly stopped him before snow was forming. *I forgot to tell them to not use their powers in public!*

‘Yahh, don’t ever do that. The police and scientist will come after you!’ You scolded them. He nodded.

At that moment, you felt your phone vibrate.

How’s my honey doing? Did you miss me? I miss you. Remember our date on Friday! See you in school tomorrow. Muacks! <3

-          Kim Bum Baby

You chuckled and replied his text. EXO-M looked at you, raising their eyebrows, glancing at each other. *What’s with her?*