Date

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu0-hvXuhs

After school, you met Kim Bum at the school gate.

‘Honey! Sorry for making you wait.’ Kim Hum said, kissing your forehead. You smiled. You hooked arms with Kim Bum and went on your long-awaited date.

‘So, what movie do you want to watch?’ Kim Bum said, looking at the movie timings. You scanned through the movie

You looked at the movies and a movie caught your eyes: Men in Black 3. You unknowingly smiled, realising that the movie had a wrong perception of aliens. Your smile then disappeared and you shook your head. *Why am I thinking about them again?*

‘Are you okay?’ Kim Bum looked at you. You nodded. You decided to watch Step Up Revolution since it didn’t have an relations to aliens. Besides, you wanted to watch the movie.

============================

‘Anyone has any idea school actually ends on Earth?’ D.O asked, flipping through a magazine on the Seven Wonders of the World with Kai. *Maybe I should try to teleport to the Great Wall of China. It seems fun.* Kai thought, looking at the picture of the long bridge on the magazine page.

‘I have no idea but she’s taking a long time to come back.’ Sehun remarked, amazed by how your fridge had so much food. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were busy snatching the television remote control, exploring the television. Well, Suho? He was in the toilet playing with the flush. He couldn’t understand where the water came from. *Does this hole thingy have water powers like me?* Suho thought, constantly pressing on the flush.

Back at the theatre, Kim Bum and you came out of the theatre with satisfying smiles.

‘If only I can dance like them.’ You told Kim Bum as you threw your empty popcorn packet.

‘You know you have 2 left feet.’ Kim Bum teased, earning a smack from you on his arm. He chuckled. *You actually can dance well. You just don’t realise it.* He thought, looking at you throw a tantrum which he thought it was cute.

Kim Bum offered to walk you back to your dorm and you agreed readily. Both of you passed an ice-cream shop and you insisted on paying his ice-cream since he paid for the movie.

‘How’s your basketball practice going?’ You asked, on your chocolate chip ice-cream which was melting down the cone.

‘It’s totally exhausting! Captain kept torturing us!’ Kim Bum complained, making a face.

‘It’s good since it will make you win the basketball game like you guys always do.’ You said, biting on the cone.

‘Yahhh, you are supposed to empathise with me and get back at the Captain for me!’ Kim Bum pouted. You laughed at smashed his ice-cream on his lips. Kim Bum shot you a playfully glare and you quickly ran away from him.

‘Come back here!’ Kim Bum ran after you with his ice-cream stained face.

After the playful fight that left both of your faces smeared with ice-cream, Kim Bum suggested cleaning up the sticky substance at your dorm since it was just a few metres away. You agreed readily and smiled, passing him a tissue to clean up the ice-cream a bit. *I’m glad I have such a perfect boyfriend who everyone wants but can’t have.*

When you reached your doorstep, you took out your keys to opened the door when you heard a crash sound. Your eyes widened. You were having a great time that you totally forgotten there were 6 guys in your house. *, Kim Bum Oppa will be stunned and angry with me for having so many guys in a dorm that I stay alone in.* You looked at Kim Bum to see if he had heard the crash. You sighed silently when he was still happily looking around.

Your thoughts went wild and you even thought to the extent where he would break up with you. *No I can’t let this happen.*

‘Erm, baby? Are you okay?’ Kim Bum asked when he noticed you placed your key into the keyhole and stayed at that position for a few minutes. You snapped back into reality and gave him a nervous smile.

‘Erm, Oppa, I didn’t clean my house so it’s messy. You can’t go in.’ You made up and excuse.

‘It’s okay, baby. I don’t mind.’ Kim Bum flashed you his adorable smile. *Don’t smile at me like that! It’s making me even guiltier.* You warily stood in front of the door. Then another crash was heard. This time, Kim Bum heard it.

‘What’s that?’ Kim Bum, raising an eyebrow while walking towards the door. You blocked him and gave him an awkward smile.

‘Actually, there’s a mini construction in my house because the toilet bowl sort of came out of the ground.’ You lied, silently praying he would buy it. Thankfully, he nodded.

‘Okay, thank God you have another toilet.’ He remarked, messing your hair. You smiled and was relieved. Both of you kissed goodbye on the lips and he went back to his dorm. When he was a distance away, you placed your hand right hand over your heart and sighed. *That was close. Seriously, what are those 6 doing? They are literally crashing my house.* You thought, not anticipating what you were going to see when you unlocked the door.

==================

Supp(:

Sorry if this chapter is kind of short, but at least I updated :D Hahas.

Anyways, school has been quite busy. Hope you guys will be patient as you anticipate the chapters.

Comments and subcriptions are loved.

Here's Chapter 5~ Enjoy!