Cleaning Up And Out

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHhi6g1Glhw

You opened the door to find a remote control flying into your face.

‘Ouch! What was that man?!’ You shouted, rubbing your forehead. Chanyeol ran to you and clapped his hands.

‘You are finally back! You know, this thing called television is so cool! The buttons totally rock!’ Chanyeol beamed, picking up the remote control. Baekhyun followed after Chanyeol and snatched the remote from him. *So that’s how the remote control went flying.* You frowned and walked towards the living room to find Kai and D.O reading the magazine. *At least they didn’t mess up anything.* You smiled, looking at their engrossed expressions. You took you words back about them not messing up anything when you saw a pile of really disorganised magazines all over the floor behind them. You placed your hands on your hips. They still didn’t respond. You coughed loud enough for them to hear.

‘Ohh! You are back!’ D.O said, tossing the magazine behind him. Kai picked up another magazine and flipped the pages, ignoring your presence.

‘Can you guys clean up this mess?’ You asked, trying to control your anger.

‘Don’t expect us to clean it up. It’s your dorm.’ Kai said, tossing away the magazine he just took because he found it boring. You let out an irritated scream. *Where are the rest?* You stormed to look for Sehun and Suho.

‘Sehun, what are you doing?’ You asked, looking at the back view of Sehun at the sink in the kitchen. Sehun turned back and gave you a smile. You went closer and saw him using a knife to cut a raw egg.

‘How many eggs did you use?’ You tried to control from shouting.

‘I don’t know.’ Sehun said, continuing to cut the egg. You took the knife away from him and told him to get out. He reluctantly agreed. You opened the fridge to find about a dozen of eggs gone. *A DOZEN?! It can last me for at least a week!* You slammed the fridge door and went to look for Suho. *Where is the leader of theirs? Hopefully he is more disciplined than them.* You found him in the toilet that linked the kitchen and the living room.

‘SUHO?! Did you just freaking flood my dorm again?!’ You shouted when you saw the toilet filled with water.

‘I didn’t! They did! And it’s not your dorm, it’s your toilet.’ Suho corrected, pointing to the sink tap, shower tap and the toilet bowl flush.

‘Rightttttt. Just get out and sit at the living room.’ You rolled your eyes and closed the taps. *This is a disaster.*

You folded your arms when all of them gathered at the living room.

‘Firstly, no messing up my dorm is allowed. Secondly, can you guys act like normal humans?’ You shot them a look. They hesitated but nodded. You smiled.

‘You guys better clean up now or I won’t bring you out for the next 2 days since I don’t have school.’ You told them, tapping your chin. Their expression lighted up since they spent the whole day in your dorm.

‘Yay! Let’s clean up!’ Chanyeol clapped his hands. Suho, Sehun and D.O followed after Chanyeol. Baekhyun and Kai sulked, still standing there. You shot them a look but they ignored you. You snapped you fingers.

‘Clean up or you won’t be able to see pretty girls outside.’ You wiggled your eyebrows, smirking. They looked at each other and nodded, going towards messy pile of magazines.

You, on the other hand, went to clean up the sticky ice-cream stains left on your face and supervised them. Surprisingly, they cleaned up well. Suho’s job of cleaning the toilet was easy since he could control the water. Sehun had the most difficult time since he had to clean away the eggs that spilled everywhere. Chanyeol helped him of course, after placing the remote control back to its original place. Kai and Baekhyun were taking their time with the magazines.

After cleaning, EXO-K sprawled onto the sofa, exhausted.

‘How do you manage to clean everything by yourself?’ Baekhyun asked, fixing his hair.

‘Simple. I keep it clean so it’s seldom I need to clean up.’ You smiled, looking around the house, seeing that the dorm was clean again. Then something struck you.

‘Did you guys break something? I heard crashing just now.’ You said, tapping your feet. They shook their heads. You shrugged since you didn’t see anything amiss in the dorm.

‘So, you said you were going to bring us to see pretty girls.’ Kai sat up, smiling at you. You shook your head.

‘I said, tomorrow. Not today. Aren’t you guys tired?’ You raised an eyebrow.

‘No, we are not. Let’s go!’ Suho jumped to his feet and opened the front door. *So much for acting like a leader.* You thought, trying to hide your smile. The rest made their way to the front door and you were dragged by Sehun.

================================

Since the dorm was near the city area, all of you decided to walk there. Well, except for Kai who will occasionally teleport a distance away. You told him to stop it or others will freak out but he ended up holding your left wrist and teleporting you with him which freaked you out. A lot.

‘Don’t you dare do that again!’ You scolded him, shaking his hand away from your wrist.

‘It’s my powers. I can’t help it.’ Kai said, smirking. You shot him a look. He chuckled.

‘Chill, I’m going to only use it when no one is looking.’ Kai skipped a distance in front of you. You sighed. *Is he always like that?*

‘Both of them are close, aren’t they?’ Chanyeol told the rest as they were walking a distance behind the two of you, observing.

‘Yeah. Why are you so concerned anyway?’ D.O replied.

‘Ohhhh, are you jealous?’ Baekhyun smirked, earning a smack from Suho. Chanyeol mouth a ‘thanks’ to his leader.

‘Can we walk faster? We will lose the both of them and get lost at the speed we are walking!’ Sehun pushed them, gesturing them to walk at a faster pace.

Once in the mall, you warned them to stay close and not use their powers. You then decided to bring them to the clothing shop first since people were staring at them. You concluded that it was either they were dressing absurdly or they were handsome. But you still had to buy them clothes. You couldn’t stand the way they dressed.

EXO-K wandered around in the huge shop while you picked the clothes for them and told them to get changed in the changing room. Baekhyun was still busy picking his clothes since he claims that the clothes you picked was totally boring. You rolled your eyes and let him picked whatever he wanted.

‘Wow, I love these clothes!’ Sehun said, looking at himself when he came out of the changing room. You stared at EXO-K. You had to admit, they looked handsome. Not only that, they look hot. You cleared your throat and maintained a calm look.

‘Yeah, they are light compared to clothes we wore.’ Suho fixed his belt. Chanyeol and D.O were busy complimenting each other.

‘Do you have more revealing clothes?’ Kai asked, smirking.

‘No.’ You blatantly replied, trying hard not to notice his arm muscles since he was wearing a sleeveless shirt. Kai noticed your shifting eyes and chuckled.

‘I’m too hot for you to handle?’ Kai said, attempting to pull up his shirt.

‘Yahh! STOP! Just wear your clothes properly.’ You said, catching a glimpse of his lower abs. You mentally screamed when you saw his abs. You thought he looked fit. *Seriously, this guy is going to drive me crazy sooner or later.*

‘Sorry, I can’t wear them properly. I’m allergic to Earth’s clothes.’ Kai said, smiling playfully. You rolled your eyes. You noticed Baekhyun coming out of the changing room. *Got to admit, he has got style.* You were surprised by Baekhyun’s fashion style and you actually liked it.

‘Okay, now, let’s go.’ You said, gathering the other clothes they tried to get paid. As for their old clothes, you left them to decide what to do with it. *At this rate, I might get broke.* You thought with a sigh. But upon seeing their happy faces being excited about their new clothes, the sides of your mouth unconsciously hitched into a smile.