9C

The Berserk Aliens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK6yciwnxFY

EXO-K- Baby

 

‘Guys, how is the search going?’ Kris asked, overlooking the whole operation they were currently doing. EXO was at your house, searching on information about El Dorado and other related stuff they needed.

‘Dui Zhang, I just looked through the research notes. It said that El Dorado is supposed to be a rock with a carving engraved on it.’ Chanyeol reported.

‘What is the carving suppose to look like?’ Suho asked, since he was also responsible to take charge of the mission.

‘I will get working on getting that information.’ Xiumin volunteered since he had finished looking through your profile. Kris nodded at him.

‘Oh, Dui Zhang, Angel is going to get her powers today.’ Xiumin reminded, snapped his fingers before getting back to his work. Kris tapped his chin. He was kind of worried about how you would get your powers. Well, actually, he was worried for your safety.

‘Luhan, can you get a location of where Angel is?’ Kris asked, Luhan nodded and tried to locate your position with his powers.

‘She’s at… the beach near a restaurant called Seafood Garden. It’s about 2.4km from here.’ Luhan easily located you. Kris mouthed a ‘thanks’ and told Suho to take care of the research operation.

Kris flew off to find you. He wanted to make sure you were safe.

========================

‘The sunset is coming soon.’ Kim Bum smiled, giving your forehead a kiss. You smiled and leaned on his shoulder, listening to the waves. Watching the sunset with your boyfriend was one of the first and you liked it a lot.

‘Let’s watch sunsets together next time.’ You commented, linking arms with him. At that moment, Kim Bum let out an ‘ouch.’ You were shocked and asked him what happened. You then realised that whenever you touched him, he would give a pained expression.

‘Baby, why do I keep feeling electric shocks?’ Kim Bum asked, rubbing the spot that you just touched. *Oh , what is happening to me?* You distanced away from him.

‘Baby, where are you going?’ Kim Bum was confused and came closer but you ran further.

‘I can’t watch the sunset with you. Sorry!’ You shouted, running away. Kim Bum ran after you, but when you turned at the corner, he couldn’t find you anymore. *How did she disappear so fast?*

You were struggling to get out of Kris’s grasp as he covered your mouth with his hand. He didn't care if he actually got electrocuted by you. He saw what had happened and figured it was your power.

‘Yahhh, put me down!’ You scolded after Kris removed his hand from your mouth when he saw Kim Bum leaving the beach.

‘I said, put me down.’ You sternly said, making Kris look at you.

‘What did I say about bringing me flying? You have to ask for my permission right? How did you find me anyway?’ You shot Kris a look. He ignored. He was more concerned about what just happened to you.

‘Do you know what that was?’ Kris wanted to know if you knew what it was. You thought about it for a while.

‘Was that supposed to be my power?’ You gasped. Kris laughed; you looked cute, having your mouth wide open like that. You softened at Kris laughing since he always had a serious look on his face.

‘Let’s go home.’ Kris put his hand out, gesturing you to put your hand in his as he flew into the air. This time, it wasn’t electric shocks he had, but a warm feeling within him.

=====================

Back at the dorm, the rest of EXO was so excited about your power that they were totally crowding you.

‘GUYS, I NEED TO BREATHE.’ You shouted, immediately making them sit down quietly around you.

‘Sooo, what’s your power?’ D.O asked; his eyes as big as ever.

‘Actually, I don’t know.’ You bit your lip nervously. Kris pondered over the events that happened just now. *Could it be electricity?* Kris raised his eyebrows.

‘Angel, try touching the some of the EXO members and see if they get electric shocks.’ Kris said, his eyes still deep in thought, not looking at you. *So he thinks my power might be electricity?*

You nodded and touched Sehun. Sehun didn’t feel any electric shocks. Instead, he felt really calm. It was as if something came over him and he was being all relaxed, very different from his usual self.

‘Soo?’ Tao asked, looking at Sehun. Sehun shook his head; he was puzzled at how he could change his mood and feelings so fast.

 You went over to touch Tao. Tao shook his head.

‘I don’t feel any electric shock, but… I feel… weird. I feel warmth.’ Tao unknowingly let out a small smile. *I think I got it!* Lay snapped his fingers.

‘Angel, try touching Kai. You don’t really fancy him right?’ Lay suggested. You made a face. *Do I have to touch him?*

Kai smirked and stretched out his arm. You rolled your eyes and touched him. Kai let out a loud scream.

‘Owwww, what was that mannn?!’ Kai rubbed his skin; his skin felt like it was on fire.

‘That’s it! When Angel touches someone, she can change how the person feel and what the person feels.’ Lay said, rubbing his hands. He was proud of himself since he was usually one of the slower ones to figure out what was happening.

‘No wonder when she touched Kai, he shouted.’ Suho remarked, nodding.

‘Angel must hate you a lot, Kai.’ Chanyeol said, sniggering. Kai shot him a glare, making Chanyeol stop. *She hates me that much? It was painful.* Kai thought, a little upset.

You nodded, understanding the situation.

‘What about my other power? I’m supposed to have another one right?’ You asked, scratching your head.

‘Yeah, you are supposed to have one more.’ Chen said, checking your profile again.

‘But what is it?’ Luhan raised his eyebrows.

‘I guess we have to help her discover it then.’ Xiumin smiled, he was excited. You nodded, you weren’t sure if you were as excited as he was.

‘Can we just get to the lessons now? She needs to learn how to control her power fast.’ Baekhyun remarked.

It seems like things are starting to get interesting.