Ramen And Persuasion

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gNHi-UCydU

‘Min Seul, where are we going?’ D.O asked, walking beside you.

‘We are going to buy some food back to the dorm and eat. I’m not going to cook for all of us. That would be too tiring.’ You remarked, looking at the food court stalls.

‘Can we call you angel?’ Suho asked, smiling at you. The 6 of them stared at you intently as you gave them a look. Although you showed them a disapproving expression, you actually thought the name was sweet. *What's with Suho's sudden suggestion?* You raised an eyebrow.

‘Who needs her approval? Just call her that.’ Kai said, smirking. You rolled your eyes. *Ignorant jerk.*

‘Let’s eat the weird looking food that looks like Chanyeol’s hair!’ Sehun pointed to the stall selling ramen. You chuckled. *It really does look like Chanyeol’s hair if you actually compare.*

‘Wah, let’s try that. I want to know how my hair tastes like.’ Chanyeol found a seat and sat down. You took their orders and Baekhyun accompanied you to carry the food when it was ready.

You ordered for everyone seafood ramen and settled down beside Suho since you didn’t want to sit at the empty seat beside Kai. You didn’t want to get harassed while you were eating.

‘Wah, Chanyeol’s hair is so nice to eat! It’s so much nicer than the food at EXO Planet!’ Suho said, slurping the ramen.

‘It’s not Chanyeol’s hair.’ You reminded. The thought of eating Chanyeol’s hair literally made you feel disgusted and freaky. Well, more towards the disgusted side.

‘We should totally let Chief Lin try this.’ Sehun said, wiping his mouth.

‘Chief Lin?’ You asked, curious about whom their so called chief was.

‘Ahhh, we didn’t tell you. We actually have a reason for coming to Earth to look for you.’ Chanyeol talked with his mouth full of ramen.

‘And what reason is that?’ You raised an eyebrow, while placing a small piece of scallop into your mouth.

‘Chief Lin says you have something called the El Dorado which will help us win the battle against the Mintorians.’ Suho replied, chewing on the prawn.

‘Who the heck are they? Are they made of mint of something? And what’s El Dorado?’ You started to freak out a litte. How could you have El Dorado when you didn’t even know what it was?

‘Mintorians are people from Mintora Planet. In your human language, they are aliens like us.’ D.O drank a spoonful of his ramen soup.

‘Why do you guys call us aliens anyway? They should give us a cooler or hotter name. I mean aliens? Sounds like some weird animal to me.’ Kai remarked, waving his chopsticks in the air. *To humans. you guys are sort of like weird animals.* You thought but not bothering to reply him verbally.

‘So, I’m supposed to save your whole planet from them?’ Your eyes widened. The thought of that made you feel a little dizzy.

‘You can say that.’ Baekhyun smiled like it wasn’t a big deal. You shook your head. *Things just got real.*

‘You guys must have gotten it wrong! There’s no way I can do that!’ You screamed, gaining attention from the people nearby but you didn’t care.

‘What’s mint on Earth?’ Sehun asked, not helping the situation.

Back at the dorm, you blocked out EXO-K’s words about you being the one. You shook your head. *This isn’t right.* You thought, sitting on the sofa. Your thoughts were all over the place.

EXO-K then settled down around you and Kai tossed you a mini box.

‘What’s this?’ You looked at the box that fitted your palm nicely.        

‘This will prove that only you can do it.’ Baekhyun beckoned you to open the box. You hesitated but opened it.

Once you opened it, the box flew out of your hand and floated right in front of all of you. You were stunned for a moment by the sudden movement.

The box then shone out light and a screen appeared.

‘Greetings EXO-K, how’s things so far? Oh, hello, Min Seul.’ Chief Lin greeted you with a smile when he noticed you staring wide-eyed at him. *Wow, this is seriously real.* You thought while your brain was trying to process everything.

‘Things are great. You should try the ramen here. It looks like Chanyeol’s hair and it’s totally delicious.’ Baekhyun said, with thumbs up.

‘And the clothes are so stylish here.’ D.O pointed to his clothes. Chief Lin smiled. *It seems like they have enjoyed themselves so far.*

‘How’s the progress of the mission?’ Chief Lin asked for an update.

‘Actually, we didn’t really have any progression.’ Suho hung his head. He felt that he had disappointed his Chief who trusted him to carry out his responsibility as a leader of EXO. You saw Suho and softened. *Now I know why Suho’s the leader.*

‘Besides the fact that we found Angel and trying to persuade her she’s the one to help us.’ Chanyeol added in, hoping Suho would not feel so bad. *They warmed up to her so quickly. That’s quite unexpected.* Chief Lin thought, once he heard your nickname.

‘Chief Lin, can you tell her that she’s is the person to save us? She doesn’t believe us.’ Sehun asked, looking at you.

‘Min Seul, you are the one who knows where El Dorado is.’ Chief Lin looked at you.

'Really?' You asked, sighing. You could hear the sincerity in his voice. You knew you had to do it since Chief Lin and EXO-K’s mission was to save their planet. You couldn’t bear to see the whole planet get destroyed because you didn't want to take up that responsibility. *I guess I don't have a choice.*

‘I will help but I can’t guarantee I can find it since I don’t even know what it is.’ You said, hoping he had an idea on where to start. You saw someone approaching Chief Lin and whispered into his ear.

‘I got to go. Don’t worry about that.’ Chief Lin nodded, before saying goodbye.