Worries

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrAdznt1Uxs

The next day, the alarm clock rang and you woke up, rubbing your eyes. You ran downstairs to check if the aliens were there. You heaved a sigh of relief when you didn’t see them. *Maybe it was just a nightmare, but it felt so real.* You skipped to the toilet to wash up and get ready for school. You were happy since you had a date after school with Kim Bum which you wanted for since the start of the week. *Finally it’s Friday!* You brushed your teeth and smiled.

You went downstairs to look for food. *Where did my cake go?* You pouted and rubbed your tummy. You decided to just arrive to school early with an empty stomach.

Just as you were about to put on your school shoes, you heard noise in your room. You raised your eyebrows. *Did I forget to off my computer?* You went upstairs to check.

To your horror, you saw the 6 guys you ‘dreamed’ of. *WHAT?! It wasn’t a dream?!*

‘Yahhh! How did you guys end up in my room?!’ You pointed at them as they had a few plastic bags in their hands.

‘Ahh, Good morning! We went to get breakfast since we couldn’t find any food. They were giving free buns at the bread shop.’ Chanyeol said, lifting the plastic bags to show you.

‘How did you guys get in? I didn’t see you guys walk through the front door.’ You furrowed your eyebrows.

‘We went through the window. There.’ D.O pointed to the window.

‘Yeah, we climbed up the tree.’ Sehun said as you went to look out of the window. *What’s with them and trees?* You shook your head.

‘Next time, please go through the front door. You might freak others out.’ You told them. Suho nodded.

‘What are about teleporting in?’ Kai smirked. You shot him a look and he chuckled.

‘Can we eat now?’ Baekhyun whined, totally uninterested in the conversation.

All of you went downstairs and sat at the table to eat. You looked at them happily eating together. Your dorm hasn’t been so lively before. You smiled. *On the bright side, my dorm is less quiet and I get breakfast.* You thought, biting into the chocolate bun.

============================

‘Can we follow you?’ Chanyeol asked, smiling at you. You shook your head.

‘PLEASEEEEEEEE.’ Sehun clasped his hands together, hoping you would change your mind. *There is no way I’m going to bring them to school. Besides, their outfits look outrageous.*

‘You guys can go walk around and explore a bit. Aren’t you guys curious about what Earth is like?’ You said, slightly rolling your eyes.

‘We are curious about school too.’ D.O said, smiling.

‘Eeeee, school? There are so boring.’ Baekhyun said, fixing his hair.

‘Unless there are hot girls.’ Kai said, playfully clapping his hands. You shook your head at the both of them.

‘EXO-K, let’s not pester her anymore or she will be late. We will just walk around today.’ Suho announced. Groans and cheers were heard. You waved to them goodbye and shut the door behind you. You were about to walk away when you sighed. *They are not going to wreak havoc or anything that will send them into jail right?* You thought, shaking your head. After walking a few steps, you messed your hair and let out a frustrating shout. *Why am I even getting worried about them?* You thought, stomping back to your dorm.

‘Eh? Hi! Did you change your mind about bringing us to school?’ Chanyeol grinned. You sighed. *Does he want to go that badly?*

‘No, I didn’t change my mind, but there’s a change of plans. You guys will just stay in my dorm and not go anywhere. Just watch television or something.’ You said, putting the remote control into D.O’s right hand. They nodded and you left the house. *Hope they won’t destroy my dorm or tear it into pieces.*

In school, you couldn’t concentrate. Your mind was too occupied with EXO-K. Although you didn’t want to admit it, you were worried for them. *They won’t do something stupid right?*

At lunch break, you sat with Saeri as she ate her lunch.

‘Are you sure you don’t want to eat? It’s your favourite chicken cutlet today.’ Saeri took a piece of cutlet, gesturing you to eat it. You shook you head.

‘Are you okay? You seem to be distracted.’ Saeri said, chewing on her cutlet. You shook you head in denial. *Having aliens in my dorm? It’s far from okay, especially when they are alone by themselves.*

‘Don’t lie to me; you were reprimanded by the teacher thrice today!’ Saeri drank a mouthful of her green tea. You ignored her. You wanted to tell her about EXO-K but she would think you were crazy.

‘I know! You miss Kim Bum too much since he has been busy with basketball practice right?’ Saeri nudged you with a smile. You couldn’t help but smile when you heard Kim Bum’s name. *At least I still have my date with him.* You smiled, trying not to think of EXO-K.