Mission

The Berserk Aliens

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO5S8zjBXgo

EXO gathered at their headquarters for an emergency.

‘I wonder what kind of mission Chief Lin has for us.’ Baekhyun asked, sitting at his seat beside Sehun.

‘It must be something important. He sounded serious and worried.’ Lay replied, sitting across Baekhyun.

When everyone was present, Chief Lin appeared on a virtual screen in front of them.

‘Good afternoon, EXO.’ Chief Lin greeted them. They bowed, greeting him.

‘Chief, what’s our mission?’ Chanyeol asked. He liked to go on missions and he was dying of curiosity about their mission.

‘Our planet is going to get invaded by the Mintorians again.’ Chief Lin said, with a serious face. EXO shrugged.

‘We will just defeat them like we did the other time. They are easy opponents.’ Kai said, rolling his eyes. Everyone was carefree about it but Chief Lin still had a worried look on his face. Chen sensed it and his face grew serious. *I don’t think this invasion is as easy as it seems.*

‘The thing is… we might be at a disadvantage.’ Chief Lin trailed off. EXO looked at him with puzzled expressions.

‘What is it that they have, making us at a disadvantage?’ Sehun asked, getting totally worried.

‘They have a weapon.’ Chief Lin sternly informed. EXO grew quiet. *What kind of weapon did they have?*

‘What must we do to salvage the situation?’ Suho asked, trying to keep his cool since he was the leader.

‘You need to go to Earth and find this girl. She has the thing that we need to destroy that weapon.’ Chief Lin flashed a picture of you. *She looks beautiful.* Luhan gazed at the picture.

‘What exactly is… the thing?’ Tao asked, unsure of what exactly his Chief wanted him to find.

‘The thing you need to look for is called El Dorado.’

================================================

After school, you were with your boyfriend Kim Bum.

‘Don’t you need to go back to your dorm for basketball practice? You have a competition coming up don’t you?’ You asked Kim Bum, who wanted to accompany you to the library. You needed to borrow some information books on the tarantula for your Biology project.

‘I totally forgot about it! Are you sure you will be alright? Do you want to call Saeri to accompany you?’ Kim Bum asked, getting his phone to text your best friend. You shook you head. Kim Bum nodded.

‘I will be going. See you later, honey!’ Kim Bum pecked your cheek. You chuckled and shook your head. *Must he call me honey? It makes me sound old.*

For the rest of afternoon, you spent your time doing research in the library, waiting for Kim Bum to finish basketball practice.

=============================

‘Dui Zhang, why does EXO-K get to do the mission while we stay here? Isn’t it a little unfair?’ Xiumin pouted. Tao nodded in agreement. Kris just kept quiet. He was thinking about his weird experience just now. He didn’t know why his whole life flashed in front of him when he saw your picture. *This girl is definitely special.* Kris thought, folding his arms.

‘Ahh, I’m so curious how Earth is like.’ Lay tried to imagine how Earth would be like.

‘Yeah, Earth is so blue and green not like EXO planet. EXO planet just looks like a piece of stone.’ Luhan looked into the telescope. EXO-M couldn’t do anything but wait.

On the other side, EXO-K was getting ready for their take off. They were in the transportation capsule, checking if they had brought everything.

‘Chanyeol, did you remember to bring the research notes on El Dorado?’ Suho asked, double checking if the important things were brought. Chanyeol nodded, patting the pocket of his golden jacket.

‘Leader, is the trip going to take very long? What if I’m hungry?’ Sehun asked, rubbing his tummy. Suho facepalmed and sighed. Kai smacked Sehun’s head.

‘Now is not the time to think about getting hungry!’ Baekhyun scolded and took his seat in the capsule.

‘Why can’t we just ask Kai to teleport us?’ D.O asked, scratching his head.

‘It’s because I don’t know how the place looks like. Do you want to end up at some unknown place from my imagination?’ Kai said with a hint of sarcasm as he threw the box that contained the virtual screen.

‘Yahhh, be careful with that. We need it to contact Chief.’  Suho said, snatching the box away. EXO-K took their seats when the announcement for takeoff was made.

‘Chanyeol, wear your seatbelt.’ D.O pointed at Chanyeol’s buckle. Chanyeol quickly buckled and held onto D.O’s arm.

‘I’m scared. I have never sat this transportation thing in my life and I can’t see the tubes that the capsule is going to travel in.’ Chanyeol looked around nervously.

‘You will get used to it, I guess. It’s my first time too.’ D.O remained calm. *How does he manage to stay calm?* Chanyeol thought. He shut his eyes when he heard the countdown.

‘Take off in 3… 2… 1!’

‘AHHHHH, I’M GONNA DIEEEEEEE.’ Chanyeol screamed, getting looks from the members. Chanyeol gave them an awkward smile.

‘Where’s the food?’ Sehun looked around his seat. Suho told him he couldn’t eat till later. Sehun threw a tantrum. Kai and Baekhyun looked at each other and sighed. *This is going to be one long journey.*