@?!#$%&* NO WAY!

난 니가 제일 좋아 (I like you the most)

 

A/N: Super short update here. Good news Spanish is done, and of course I got an ‘A’ Yay!! Bad news is now I’m taking an Anthropology course with lab section. Ugh. (For those of you still in HS cherish it, because college is a major bummer)
 
Because the rest of my summer is jam packed with work and school updates won’t be as frequent. I think I’ve been doing them bi-weekly, more or less, so would you guys rather I update as frequently as possible with really short chapters, or less often with longer chapters. By short I mean maybe twice as long as the prologue, and by long I mean longer than the longest chapter I’ve written so far. Let me know okay.
 
And because I can never go too long without spazzing about new music…. OMG Kim Hyun Joong’s video for Break Down = so y my heart stopped.  Anyone else? Come on how can anyone not love HJL? He is perfection
 
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
 
Taemin
 
Swish
 
I sank yet another free throw and grinned to myself. That makes 18 in a row.
 
“Again” Minho commanded. I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time since we started.
 
“Hyung, come on. We’ve been at this for over 4 hours. Can we call it quits now?” I never thought there’d come a day when I longed to not be in Minho’s presence, but today is definitely that day. Ever since he’d come to pick me up from practice he’d been in a weird mood. One minute he’s stuttering and avoiding eye contact, the next he’s a goddamn drill sergeant. Do I know how to pick ‘em or what?
 
“Do you want to make the team Taemin?”
 
“Ne.” I nodded, “but I think-”
 
“Then shoot the ball again.” He blew his whistle. Don’t ask me where it came from because I haven’t the foggiest idea. I swear he didn’t have it when we walked in here.
 
“But hyung, you have soccer practice in the morning. You don’t want to be worn out and sore do you?” I nagged, I may have been channeling Key.
 
“How’d you kno-” He was cut off by the loud clearing of someone’s throat.
 
“Yah Minho give the kid a break” I saw Lee Joon and Nichkhun Horvejkul walking near the doorway.
 
“What are you guys doing here?” Minho asked, with the cutest a perplexed looked on his face.
 
“Trying to figure out what happened to you. We had plans tonight remember? Date night with the girls.” Nichkhun said.
 
“More like 5th wheel night.” Joon ‘tch’-ed. 
 
“Yah! For the last time, you don’t have to come.” Nichkhun snapped. “Aish this kid, always complaining.”
 
“’This kid’?! Watch it Horvejkul, don’t forget I’m older than you.”
 
“Jeongmal? I could’ve sworn that I was older than 10. My mistake, hyung.”
 
“Ah, chincha geseki…” Joon trailed off into a string of swears and insults to which Nichkhun responded in kind.
 
And wow those guys could yell.
 
“Are they always like this?” I asked in wonder. You’d be amazed too to hear the creative curses they were coming up with. I’m definitely storing these in my memory for later.
 
“Only when Joon-hyung feels left out and starts complaining nonstop.” He sighed heavily and I nodded in understanding. All of a sudden he shouted, scaring the crap of me mind you, “Shut Up! You’re both lame anyway. I’ll meet you outside in 10 minutes, okay?!”
 
The froze and looked at Minho gob smacked. So I guess this mood of his really is a first. They walked towards the door though, but no without some last words.
 
“Well never in all my years…” Joon shook his head.
 
“The gall of that guy.” Nichkhun added, “Lame my , I’m the coolest person he knows.”
 
“I won’t stand for such disrespect, especially from a giant Keroro!” Joon shouted back at Minho. As their voices trailed off down the hall I think I caught something about them planning to cut the seats out of all of Minho’s gym shorts.
 
“S-s-sorry about them. Jeongmal mianhae. They don’t always act their age.” He said sheepishly, eyes downcast with a …Omo, is that a blush. What is going on with him? What happened to the super confident Choi Minho that I fell in love with at the tender age of 14.
 
“It’s fine. Um hyung, are you alright?” You’ve been acting strange all afternoon. Is something going on?”
 
“Aniya. I’m sorry Taemin-ah. It’s just-” He let out a frustrated groan. “I’m so confused right now.”
 
I guess in order to get down to the bottom of things I’m gonna have to step up and be comforting. I placed my hand on his shoulder and mustered up my most soothing voice that I reserve for special occasions and getting out of trouble. I like to think I sound like a cross between Jihoo from Boys Over Flowers and what I imagine Jesus would sound like.
 
It’s that good, I kid you not.
 
“Hyung, you can tell me anything. You know that right? I know we haven’t been friends long but I’ll help out no matter what.”
 
Then he looked up and into my eyes and I felt the earth move just a little faster. I felt like we were forming a connection and that we were the only two people in world, and at that moment there could be no secrets between us.
 
“Taemin-ah I - I don’t know what going on with me.”
 
I nodded urging him to continue.
 
“I think I might be having feelings for someone. Someone else, who’s not Eunseo.” I gasped softly. After all my pining and longing, we’ve come so far and he liked someone else. “And I’m going crazy because I’m not supposed to. I’m supposed to like girls, and I do. I know I do but there’s something pulling me in a different direction.” Could it be? Is Minho about to confess to me? “It just hit me today, and I don’t know what to do. There’s just something about -”
 
“Taemin-ah!”
 
Nonononononono. Not right now. Out of all the times to show up you choose now Key?
 
“Where have you been? Min has been blowing up my phone asking me where you disappeared to after practice. She was worried sick, then she made me worried sick so I had bribe Jonghyun to drive me back here to come find you. Why don’t you answer your phone?” Key ranted.
 
I tried to ignore him and looked back at Minho, hoping to re-establish that connection. His face was once again stern mask, and even his posture was guarded. Window of opportunity closed.
 
“I shouldn’t keep Joon and Khun waiting too long.” He slipped out of my grasp. “Good luck at tryouts Taemin. Good-bye Kibum.” With that he bowed out and almost ran out of the gym.
 
There was silence for a brief moment.
 
“The least you could have done was call someone before you decided to ignore everyone. You should be more considerate.”
 
“Really?! You see me in an intimate moment with Minho, and you couldn’t even wait 1 minute before completely ing me over?! And I’m the inconsiderate one?!”
 
“Taemin…”
 
If I wasn’t so far gone past anger and into outrage I would have heard the warning in his voice, and I would not have said what I said next.
 
“Your block clock must have both hands pointed at me because Onew was too busy to screw you today.”
 
Holy mother of…. I did not just say that did I?
 
Is it too late to retract that last statement and plead insanity? The look on Key’s face is telling me that now would be a good time to start digging my grave.
 
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
 
What is this? Minho about to confess so soon? What’s in store for our lovers next? Will Taemin live to see another day?…… I have no clue lol. You can probably tell that I’ve been dying to write another scene with Joon and Khun, and it was so much fun to write.
 
Comment responses!
 
@Cool_Caleb - I think you’re asking about the GIF in chapter 6, that’s Siwan from ZE:A. I’m not a big fan of them but I adore Siwan.
 
@ChibaLian - Thank you so much, I’m honored that you check so often! Never in my wildest dreams….
 
@SillieSoozie - I think this chap was a step in the right direction.
 
@SanaKey - lol ^_^ yeah he’s on his way out
 
@Kawaiibimbap - A fellow b2uty likes my story, I rejoice that have found you lol - The video is awesome yeah you can’t go wrong with badass Taemin and creepy Onew xD
 
@Cereal - little known fact - MinHo loves CS Lewis
 
@rosebutterlfy - yeah it’s good that Taemin got more lines he sounds really good btw I am also a Taemint…..and a Locket/MVP/Flame/Blinger  - true story
 
@caline - oh I’ll give you more *wink wink*…… 0_0 well that was awkward
 
Sorry I couldn’t respond to everyone, it’s mostly just me being random anyway. Later Days!
 
COMMENT! please